Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

PC Minecraft Passes 14M Sales

The Minecraft website reveals that Mojang's sandbox blocks game has now sold over 14 million units for Windows/OS X, saying: "So far 14,023,678 people bought the PC/Mac version of the game. Phew." Phew indeed! Thanks GameSpot.

View
43 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

3. Re: PC Minecraft Passes 14M Sales Feb 2, 2014, 12:08 Paranoid Jack

Just goes to show that graphics over gameplay is not a sure thing when it comes to selling games. Like so many other indie games over the past few years... graphically they look like throwbacks to the '90s but their gameplay is what makes them huge sellers.

I'd like to know the numbers for all platforms combined. I know I bought it for the X-Box 360 and the Android. Though the PC was my favorite place to play.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: PC Minecraft Passes 14M Sales Feb 2, 2014, 12:06 ItBurn

It does rule. I'm still playing it TODAY. There are absolutely insane mods that add so much replayability. We're playing the "MadPack". The amount of content is insane and it's super hard. It's for expert players who know how to build the best stuff. And the world contains insane stuff to find and loot.  

1. Re: PC Minecraft Passes 14M Sales Feb 2, 2014, 11:21 [VG]Reagle

That is because this freaking game RULES!  

I am MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better now.

43 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo