Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

ESO Preorders; Imperial Edition Confirmed; Opening Cinematic

Preorders of The Elder Scrolls Online are now being accepted on the official website for Bethesda Softworks' upcoming MMORPG through the newly launched Elder Scrolls Online Official Store. There are both physical and digital editions, and each of these is available as an "Imperial Edition," and the physical/retail Imperial Edition indeed contains the bonuses revealed earlier via a leak. There are also pre-order bonuses to be had, including early access for Windows and OS X players, listed as five days for all of the SKUs except the standard retail version, which for some reason comes with only a three day headstart. For bargain hunters who are interested in this, Dealzon has a coupon for 12 bucks off when buying from Green Man Gaming. Here's the just-released opening cinematic from the game, and here are the bonuses that come with all preorders:

• The characters you create can join any alliance, no matter which race you choose
  • The Scuttler, a tiny but loyal vanity pet
  • A bundle of four bonus treasure maps

View
46 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

6. Re: ESO Preorders; Imperial Edition Confirmed; Opening Cinematic Jan 29, 2014, 18:44 Wildone

Yea that was a load of ass, very well done but 8 minutes of crud with no dialogue? Wow illusions of grandeur guys..

Task wrote on Jan 29, 2014, 18:12:
I have no idea what is going on in that trailer, but to bad the game won't be anything like that.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: ESO Preorders; Imperial Edition Confirmed; Opening Cinematic Jan 29, 2014, 18:33 Nighthawk

So, they're charging $60 to buy the game, and a subscription too?
Who does that anymore?

4. Re: ESO Preorders; Imperial Edition Confirmed; Opening Cinematic Jan 29, 2014, 18:30 Linksil

Jivaro wrote on Jan 29, 2014, 18:28:
I know I am in the minority here, but I am currently a fan of the game based on my latest experience in the beta. After my first weekend I was a bit disappointed but I have found it more entertaining the more time I have had with it. I dig the trailer, they did a nice job with it. I am disappointed that they are choosing to put something like a "race" in a CE. I don't think that is a very well thought out decision.

Played through all the beta weekends. Maybe I have played too many MMO's but it's more of the same and not greatly done. The world does not even grip me enough to think about buying then paying for this.

Munching On: Warframe, Final Fantasy 6, Tales of Xallia, Saints Row 4.

3. Re: ESO Preorders; Imperial Edition Confirmed; Opening Cinematic Jan 29, 2014, 18:28 Marvin T. Martian

Was so interested in this game, subscription model killed it for me.  

2. Re: ESO Preorders; Imperial Edition Confirmed; Opening Cinematic Jan 29, 2014, 18:28 Jivaro

I know I am in the minority here, but I am currently a fan of the game based on my latest experience in the beta. After my first weekend I was a bit disappointed but I have found it more entertaining the more time I have had with it. I dig the trailer, they did a nice job with it. I am disappointed that they are choosing to put something like a "race" in a CE. I don't think that is a very well thought out decision.  

1. Re: ESO Preorders; Imperial Edition Confirmed; Opening Cinematic Jan 29, 2014, 18:12 Task

I have no idea what is going on in that trailer, but to bad the game won't be anything like that.  

46 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo