Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Cities in Motion 2 Marvellous Monorails and Linux Support Released

Paradox Interactive announces the release of the Marvellous Monorails expansion for Cities in Motion 2, which is accompanied by the promised update to add Linux support to the transport sim sequel. Here's word on how the new expansion can help keep your city on track:

In Marvellous Monorails, Cities in Motion 2 players can add five all-new monorail vehicles to their fleets, and spruce up their layouts with elevated rails to carry them. Monorails, which work best on circular layouts, are ideal for inner-city connections, and offer a more affordable alternative to metro lines, with a choice of cars from big-and-slow to speedy-but-expensive.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Cities in Motion 2 Marvellous Monorails and Linux Support Released Jan 10, 2014, 22:05 Orogogus

winnetou wrote on Jan 10, 2014, 05:14:
I heard these things are awfully loud...

I think on Kotaku they said it glides as softly as a cloud.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Cities in Motion 2 Marvellous Monorails and Linux Support Released Jan 10, 2014, 09:59 SpectralMeat

Is it worth picking this game up?
It is on sale currently. I remember hearing it had a lot of problems when it first came out.

Steam: SpectralMeat

2. Re: Cities in Motion 2 Marvellous Monorails and Linux Support Released Jan 10, 2014, 05:14 winnetou

I heard these things are awfully loud...  

1. Re: Cities in Motion 2 Marvellous Monorails and Linux Support Released Jan 9, 2014, 15:00 Cutter

I dunno. Just look what happened to Springfield with their monorail!

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo