Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

New Hitman Absolution Mission

The Hitman Facebook page informs us that a brand-new contracts are available for Hitman Absolution, as one new mission is to be had for IO Interactive's stealth/assassination game on each platform. Here's word:

Brand new Featured Contracts for Hitman Absolution are now playable on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360!

Check out a donut shop massacre (360), a pyromaniac ice cream seller (PS3) and a haunted house (PC), if you dare...

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: New Hitman Absolution Mission Jan 9, 2014, 12:30 walrus1

Quinn wrote on Jan 9, 2014, 11:33:
HAHAHAHA it's like the punchline of the worst fucking joke ever! Then again, that's maybe exactly what Hitman Absolution is.

Maybe we've all been looking at Absolution the wrong way. It's not a game it's a horrible and extremely mean spirited joke!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: New Hitman Absolution Mission Jan 9, 2014, 12:20 Jerykk

I'm not seeing this new Contract anywhere in the game.  

3. Re: New Hitman Absolution Mission Jan 9, 2014, 11:33 Quinn

If only they implemented a proper save system. I wonder what retard made the final call to use a checkpoint system for one, and two a system that if you reload a checkpoint ALL THE GUARDS YOU TOOK DOWN EARLIER ARE BACK!!! HAHAHAHA it's like the punchline of the worst fucking joke ever! Then again, that's maybe exactly what Hitman Absolution is.

No proper save system removes the practical ability to experiment with different approaches and playing around with the AI. Also, it made the player the victim of dumb bugs in level design and enemy AI.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

2. Re: New Hitman Absolution Mission Jan 9, 2014, 09:41 netnerd85

Awesome, great game!  

1. Re: New Hitman Absolution Mission Jan 9, 2014, 09:39 walrus1

Still not enough to get me to reinstall this steaming pile of (insert favored poo noun here).  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo