Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
West Point, NE 02/20

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Mobilization

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 9, 2014, 22:19 SlimRam

• Study: Couples Who Text Together Don't Stay Together

• Me and my wife enjoy our own special type of sexting with each other:

We usually just type "Fuck You" back and fourth

I saw a hearse driving in the carpool lane the other day and I thought to myself, "That's cheating"
    Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 9, 2014, 16:30 Pigeon

If the best way to communicate with your partner in a relationship is to text, then yeah there's gonna be some issues...  

3. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 9, 2014, 13:43 jdreyer

@ PropheT, too funny.

@ Blue, at this point Morgan Fairchild would probably be glad to have you Blue.

"phew. Was going to have nin get out of the van and go knock on the door...." - Bats

2. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 9, 2014, 13:42 jdreyer

Switch, he said: T-Mobile will take the penalty for you.

T-Mobile CEO John Legere is sure in the news a lot lately. And his antics not only make good press, but get a ton of free advertising for T-Mobile. Not sure if everything he does is planned or if he's just like that, but the mobile industry has never had such interesting stories. I have a T Mobile account now, and I'm rooting for them. Fuck 2 year contracts, fuck paying $2000 for a phone that costs $200 to make, and fuck $100 a month phone bills.

"phew. Was going to have nin get out of the van and go knock on the door...." - Bats

1. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 9, 2014, 11:43 PropheT

That texting thing is a little misleading as they're talking about messaging people via computer and not what I think most people would think of when they hear "texting." Apparently writing articles about texting turns people into liars, too.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
    < Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo