Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Mobilization

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 4, 2014, 17:29 Axis

Same backbones, half the price double the value.  

Yours truly,

Axis
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 4, 2014, 16:23 killer_roach

Axis wrote on Jan 4, 2014, 11:55:
Nexus 5.
Unlimited data/talk/sms.
2.5gig/month 4gLTE speed - total coverage in my area.
$45/month. No contract.
AT&T Straighttalk [edit]

Nuff said?

Problem is that StraightTalk doesn't count as AT&T - you have to switch to one of their on-contract plans for those credits. (Also, StraightTalk uses both AT&T and T-Mobile frequencies...)

7. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 4, 2014, 11:55 Axis

Nexus 5.
Unlimited data/talk/sms.
2.5gig/month 4gLTE speed - total coverage in my area.
$45/month. No contract.
AT&T Straighttalk [edit]

Nuff said?

This comment was edited on Jan 4, 2014, 12:20.

Yours truly,

Axis

6. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 4, 2014, 11:51 ColoradoHoudini

Was with AT&T.. and only switched to Verizon because AT&T had no signal for me at work. T Mobile/Sprint are the same way too
If I got a signal at work with T Mobile, I'd switch to them and never look back.

5. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 4, 2014, 08:44 Ozmodan

Yep I picked up a used iphone last year and was just using it with wifi, but AT&T insisted that since I have a smartphone I have to have their data package. Jerks. Everyone's contracts are up in June and we are heading back to T-Mobile, sorry I ever left.

A phone with AT&T is a mistake you will regret.

4. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 3, 2014, 18:56 jdreyer

Just picked up a Nokia windows smartphone for $70 for my wife, whose phone died. I plan on activating on T Mobile for $30 per month, no contract and have her surf on wifi which is all over the place up here. They're the only ones who will let you use a smartphone w.o. a data plan. I was in the store the other day, and it was packed.  

"Microsoft is the absent minded parent of PC gaming" - Verno

3. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 3, 2014, 16:09 Cutter

Who the shit would want those contacts? That would drive me fucking insane seeing all that shit floating in front of my face.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

2. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 3, 2014, 14:55 killer_roach

Tumbler wrote on Jan 3, 2014, 12:45:
Hmm my parents use T-Mobile and I just bought my mom a nexus 5. I'll have to check and see if it makes sense to trade in her old pos smart phone then activate the 5 on att. If the credits can be spent on monthly charges and the data is discounted by $15 a month that should be a big savings.

But you'll be locked into a two-year contract. I'm paying $50 a month for my T-Mobile plan, the equivalent from AT&T looks to be about $90. I'd have gassed through the entire credit in the first year of the contract...

1. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 3, 2014, 12:45 Tumbler

Hmm my parents use T-Mobile and I just bought my mom a nexus 5. I'll have to check and see if it makes sense to trade in her old pos smart phone then activate the 5 on att. If the credits can be spent on monthly charges and the data is discounted by $15 a month that should be a big savings.  
99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo