Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Mobilization

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 4, 2014, 17:29 Axis

Same backbones, half the price double the value.  

Yours truly,

Axis
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 4, 2014, 16:23 killer_roach

Axis wrote on Jan 4, 2014, 11:55:
Nexus 5.
Unlimited data/talk/sms.
2.5gig/month 4gLTE speed - total coverage in my area.
$45/month. No contract.
AT&T Straighttalk [edit]

Nuff said?

Problem is that StraightTalk doesn't count as AT&T - you have to switch to one of their on-contract plans for those credits. (Also, StraightTalk uses both AT&T and T-Mobile frequencies...)

7. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 4, 2014, 11:55 Axis

Nexus 5.
Unlimited data/talk/sms.
2.5gig/month 4gLTE speed - total coverage in my area.
$45/month. No contract.
AT&T Straighttalk [edit]

Nuff said?

This comment was edited on Jan 4, 2014, 12:20.

Yours truly,

Axis

6. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 4, 2014, 11:51 ColoradoHoudini

Was with AT&T.. and only switched to Verizon because AT&T had no signal for me at work. T Mobile/Sprint are the same way too
If I got a signal at work with T Mobile, I'd switch to them and never look back.

5. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 4, 2014, 08:44 Ozmodan

Yep I picked up a used iphone last year and was just using it with wifi, but AT&T insisted that since I have a smartphone I have to have their data package. Jerks. Everyone's contracts are up in June and we are heading back to T-Mobile, sorry I ever left.

A phone with AT&T is a mistake you will regret.

4. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 3, 2014, 18:56 jdreyer

Just picked up a Nokia windows smartphone for $70 for my wife, whose phone died. I plan on activating on T Mobile for $30 per month, no contract and have her surf on wifi which is all over the place up here. They're the only ones who will let you use a smartphone w.o. a data plan. I was in the store the other day, and it was packed.  

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

3. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 3, 2014, 16:09 Cutter

Who the shit would want those contacts? That would drive me fucking insane seeing all that shit floating in front of my face.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

2. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 3, 2014, 14:55 killer_roach

Tumbler wrote on Jan 3, 2014, 12:45:
Hmm my parents use T-Mobile and I just bought my mom a nexus 5. I'll have to check and see if it makes sense to trade in her old pos smart phone then activate the 5 on att. If the credits can be spent on monthly charges and the data is discounted by $15 a month that should be a big savings.

But you'll be locked into a two-year contract. I'm paying $50 a month for my T-Mobile plan, the equivalent from AT&T looks to be about $90. I'd have gassed through the entire credit in the first year of the contract...

1. Re: Morning Mobilization Jan 3, 2014, 12:45 Tumbler

Hmm my parents use T-Mobile and I just bought my mom a nexus 5. I'll have to check and see if it makes sense to trade in her old pos smart phone then activate the 5 on att. If the credits can be spent on monthly charges and the data is discounted by $15 a month that should be a big savings.  
99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo