Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale (2)

Thanks Dealzon for word on the sale on the Microsoft Store. The last day of the Steam sale sees a reprise of this year's most popular deals. Also, the discount percentages on the Microsoft sale do not reflect previous price adjustments as accurately as the Steam listings, so some of their deals are not as good as they may appear at first.

View
39 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

39. Re: On Sale (2) Jan 4, 2014, 04:19 Dev

Krovven wrote on Jan 4, 2014, 03:45:
My guess is you just forgot which troll account you logged in to. BTW, you can change your name in the Account Options any time you want to.
LOL

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

38. Re: On Sale (2) Jan 4, 2014, 03:57 christheshitter

Krovven wrote on Jan 4, 2014, 03:45:
christheshitter wrote on Jan 4, 2014, 03:28:
Yea my post was kinda stupid that i could agree on. It's just my frustration of not having bought those games i wanted to buy at rebates which Steam had on those at the main site.

But my nickname is permantly changed by a moderator. I guess he's thought he made todays good deed.

And by the way i use Cheapshark to search for game sales across various Digital distribution sites.

Yea, not getting games I want at a massive discount makes me rage too... /sarcasm Time to grow up. There were tons of indie games on sale for more than 50% off during the Steam sale.

My guess is you just forgot which troll account you logged in to. BTW, you can change your name in the Account Options any time you want to.

Most games in my wishlist was at 50% but not more. There's tons of shitty indie games too you know! Indie games doesn't magically makes them good games.

37. Re: On Sale (2) Jan 4, 2014, 03:55 christheshitter

Sepharo wrote on Jan 4, 2014, 03:36:
But my nickname is permantly changed by a moderator. I guess he's thought he made todays good deed.

Unless Blue somehow has a script that goes through the old posts and changes the names on quoted text, your name wasn't changed.
Blue himself responded your very first post ever right here. Your name there was "christheshitter" as well.

Besides, Blue doesn't change people's names and if he did he certainly isn't the type of guy to change it to something like "christheshitter".

edit: By the way, what is your name supposed to be according to you?

Maybe it was so. I don't remember. I've mailed Blue himself, i just want to be shure no one changed my nick.

36. Re: On Sale (2) Jan 4, 2014, 03:45 Krovven

Yea my post was kinda stupid that i could agree on. It's just my frustration of not having bought those games i wanted to buy at rebates which Steam had on those at the main site.

And by the way i use Cheapshark to search for game sales across various Digital distribution sites.

Yea, not getting games I want at a massive discount makes me rage too... /sarcasm Time to grow up. There were tons of indie games on sale for more than 50% off during the Steam sale.

35. Re: On Sale (2) Jan 4, 2014, 03:36 Sepharo

Unless Blue somehow has a script that goes through the old posts and changes the names on quoted text, your name wasn't changed.
Blue himself responded your very first post ever right here. Your name there was "christheshitter" as well.

Besides, Blue doesn't change people's names and if he did he certainly isn't the type of guy to change it to something like "christheshitter".

edit: By the way, what is your name supposed to be according to you?

34. Re: On Sale (2) Jan 4, 2014, 03:28 christheshitter

Sepharo wrote on Jan 4, 2014, 03:23:
christheshitter wrote on Jan 4, 2014, 03:13:
El Pit wrote on Jan 3, 2014, 09:41:
mag wrote on Jan 3, 2014, 09:30:
christheshitter wrote on Jan 3, 2014, 04:18:
The worst Steam sale ever. Crappy AAA titles for dumb downed people no thanks!

Did you miss all of the indie titles??

Ignore him. Read what he wrote, take a look at his nick, and you know - it's one of the lamest trolling attempts here at Blue's News EVER!

I guess you changed my nickname. And i did bought some indiegames Super Hexagon being the best deal but Steam seem to put the best sales on AAA-titles which is bad but good for them i guess.

While were at it just delete my account thanks!

It could've been sarcasm I guess, but nobody changed your name. Your first post here happened to be quoted and it was "christheshitter" back then too. For what it's worth I don't think you're a troll. You only had 7 posts and the 7th was the first dumb one.

33. Re: On Sale (2) Jan 4, 2014, 03:23 Sepharo

christheshitter wrote on Jan 4, 2014, 03:13:

Ignore him. Read what he wrote, take a look at his nick, and you know - it's one of the lamest trolling attempts here at Blue's News EVER!

I guess you changed my nickname. And i did bought some indiegames Super Hexagon being the best deal but Steam seem to put the best sales on AAA-titles which is bad but good for them i guess.

It could've been sarcasm I guess, but nobody changed your name. Your first post here happened to be quoted and it was "christheshitter" back then too. For what it's worth I don't think you're a troll. You only had 7 posts and the 7th was the first dumb one.

edit: Ahh I see you edited and you're serious. El Pit is not Blue (the administrator of the site) and Blue did not change your name.

32. Re: On Sale (2) Jan 4, 2014, 03:13 christheshitter

I guess you changed my nickname. I've read Bluesnews since the late nineties and you do something like this instead of just deleting my post if it was a troll attempt.

I should've gave a explanation.

I did bought some indiegames Super Hexagon being the best deal and the classic Commandos games but Steam seem to put the best sales on AAA-titles which is bad but good for them i guess. I have over hundred games including indie games in my wishlist and most of them only have a 50% rebate. Even Greenman, Gamestop etc have better sales in my opinion.

This comment was edited on Jan 4, 2014, 03:23.

31. Re: On Sale (2) Jan 4, 2014, 01:53 Dev

El Pit wrote on Jan 3, 2014, 11:07:
Prez wrote on Jan 3, 2014, 10:22:
Microsoft selling PC games. Heh. Hehehe. That's funny.

But... but... *sniff* MS is the savior of pc gaming! Remember! They said so when they gave us Games for Windows Live!
Plus they rededicate themselves to PC games every couple months!

30. Re: On Sale (2) Jan 3, 2014, 14:40 jdreyer

Yeah, I was really surprised at how good this sale was. I figured it would be a rehash of the Autumn sale, but it had tons of stuff that wasn't on sale then. I picked up so much stuff.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

29. Re: On Sale (2) Jan 3, 2014, 11:07 El Pit

Prez wrote on Jan 3, 2014, 10:22:

But... but... *sniff* MS is the savior of pc gaming! Remember! They said so when they gave us Games for Windows Live!

Consoles? I owned two: a Pong clone and an Atari 2600. And that's it.

28. Re: On Sale (2) Jan 3, 2014, 10:46 mag

...right. Gotcha. Too early in the morning to be replying to trolls!

27. Re: On Sale (2) Jan 3, 2014, 10:22 Prez

Goodbye my Monte boy. May you rest in the peace you never knew in life.

26. Re: On Sale (2) Jan 3, 2014, 09:41 El Pit

25. Re: On Sale (2) Jan 3, 2014, 09:34 Dev

Pigeon wrote on Jan 3, 2014, 08:47:
El Pit wrote on Jan 3, 2014, 07:41:
Steam still has issues for me. My inventory won't load, and the forum is on/off. Click on a thread, and it works, click on the next page, it won't load. Click again a couple of minute slater, the page loads. I hope they find those DDoS guys and give them a short time in prison. Just long enough to impress them.

I was trying to get my winter badge finished before everything disappeared. After first I thought I'd broken it by hitting refresh 8 bazillion times trying to get a card before someone else purchased it

Also you're punishment suggestion is far too mild for the internet. I'm afraid you're going to have to suggest being drawn and quartered or Colombian neck tie if you want to be taken seriously.

If there's any ddosing going on its from many thousands of legit customers trying to craft before things disappear. Good ole steam and still not having enough front end capacity or load balancing.

24. Re: On Sale (2) Jan 3, 2014, 09:30 mag

23. Re: On Sale (2) Jan 3, 2014, 09:19 El Pit

Luke wrote on Jan 3, 2014, 08:47:
jdreyer wrote on Jan 3, 2014, 03:45:
Huh, I can't get to Steam, either through the web or through the Steam app.

Ddos , don't ya just looove browser menues shitty scamsoftware/steam

Devilish

And still Steam is working, allowing everybody to play their games. Those DDoS script kiddies failed. Soon, they will be grounded - and no supper for them! Tongue

22. Re: On Sale (2) Jan 3, 2014, 08:47 Pigeon

El Pit wrote on Jan 3, 2014, 07:41:
Steam still has issues for me. My inventory won't load, and the forum is on/off. Click on a thread, and it works, click on the next page, it won't load. Click again a couple of minute slater, the page loads. I hope they find those DDoS guys and give them a short time in prison. Just long enough to impress them.

I was trying to get my winter badge finished before everything disappeared. After first I thought I'd broken it by hitting refresh 8 bazillion times trying to get a card before someone else purchased it

Also you're punishment suggestion is far too mild for the internet. I'm afraid you're going to have to suggest being drawn and quartered or Colombian neck tie if you want to be taken seriously.

21. Re: On Sale (2) Jan 3, 2014, 08:47 Luke

jdreyer wrote on Jan 3, 2014, 03:45:
Huh, I can't get to Steam, either through the web or through the Steam app.

Ddos , don't ya just looove browser menues shitty scamsoftware/steam

Devilish

20. Re: On Sale (2) Jan 3, 2014, 07:41 El Pit

39 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo