Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

New Year's Safety Dance

View
45 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

45. Re: New Year's Safety Dance Jan 3, 2014, 10:40 Redmask

Cutter wrote on Jan 2, 2014, 21:16:
You think 'thuthers' are bad? Well you guys are listening to and accepting the word of Bush and pals, so what does that make you? The biggest suckers alive.

No, people are using their own brains to arrive at a logical conclusion based on evidence and available data instead of feeding into irrational fears that make no sense and are totally unsupported.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

44. Re: New Year's Safety Dance Jan 3, 2014, 03:29 Sepharo

Not thinking and not questioning is an even bigger insult to their memory because then you've let the real culprits get away with it. You really think some fucking semi-literate sheepherders orchestrated one of the greatest crimes of modern time in spite of the fact they were up against a global, multi-trillion dollar military/intellignce/law enforcement apparatus? Riiiiight. Yeah, don't question anything. Conform. Obey. Stop thinking. Just react. Yeah, that's the ticket. They did because they hate your freedoms. Just like shrub said. Yeah, that must be it.

You think 'thuthers' are bad? Well you guys are listening to and accepting the word of Bush and pals, so what does that make you? The biggest suckers alive.

Keep in mind folks that this guy is right about everything.

43. Re: New Year's Safety Dance Jan 2, 2014, 21:19 Beamer

Not thinking and not questioning is an even bigger insult to their memory because then you've let the real culprits get away with it. You really think some fucking semi-literate sheepherders orchestrated one of the greatest crimes of modern time in spite of the fact they were up against a global, multi-trillion dollar military/intellignce/law enforcement apparatus? Riiiiight. Yeah, don't question anything. Conform. Obey. Stop thinking. Just react. Yeah, that's the ticket. They did because they hate your freedoms. Just like shrub said. Yeah, that must be it.

In all actuality, their plan doesn't seem all that difficult to pull off.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

42. Re: New Year's Safety Dance Jan 2, 2014, 21:16 Cutter

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

41. Re: New Year's Safety Dance Jan 2, 2014, 16:59 Jivaro

It's one thing to argue the motives and where to point the finger with regards to a tragedy.

It is quite another to deny it's existence or occurrence, particularly when so many lost family and friends.

As one of those people who felt the loss, losing two friends in the Pentagon crash, I can only say that I hope you "deniers" never have to experience the same sort of loss to fully understand how hurtful, ignorant, and damaging you are. Hopefully you figure it out without anyone else having to die. It's bad enough you go around spitting on the graves of our loved ones by essentially pretending they didn't die.

40. Re: New Year's Safety Dance Jan 2, 2014, 16:29 Orogogus

JayDeath wrote on Jan 2, 2014, 12:46:
Beamer wrote on Jan 2, 2014, 11:08:
Orogogus wrote on Jan 2, 2014, 02:22:
I gather the conspiracy theorists think a missile hit the Pentagon, but what do they believe happened to the plane and everyone in it? Wouldn't that be a much bigger deal than a missile hitting the Pentagon? If it blew up somewhere else, then what about all this fuselage and wing business? Does the conspiracy run so deep that they have guys hauling wreckage sworn to secrecy?

Also, what's the point? I'd think any government agenda enabled by planes being hijacked and the towers falling down would have been just as effectively enabled by planes being hijacked and the towers merely being damaged. Is the idea that the public wouldn't have been on board unless the towers fell down, and the Pentagon... what, sustained 900 points of structural damage instead of 230? Planting explosives in the towers and and shooting missiles at the Pentagon seems like a lot of coverup work compared to just letting the planes do their thing and running with that.

You know what the worst part is?
There was plane wreckage on the lawn of the Pentagon!

No, it wasn't. Look again with your eyes open this time.

Is this the fuselage and wing thing? There's a picture on wikipedia of a plane part on the lawn, but I'm not an exploding plane expert, so whatever. But what happened to the plane if it didn't get blown up in and around the Pentagon? There was a Flight 77, with a crew and passengers, and there isn't now. What's the simpler, common sense explanation for where they went if they didn't get blown up at the Pentagon? Wikipedia suggests that most of their remains were found and identified, which makes this scheme sound extremely complicated.

39. Re: New Year's Safety Dance Jan 2, 2014, 14:26 Redmask

JayDeath wrote on Jan 2, 2014, 12:46:

That's pretty vague, what exactly are people supposed to be seeing? You talk about common sense and knowledge of the world but you haven't really presented any factual evidence to support your theory. When you assert a conspiracy it helps your credibility to actually put forth documentation and evidence of that conspiracy. Conjecture and opinion don't help the matter any.

38. Re: New Year's Safety Dance Jan 2, 2014, 12:46 JayDeath

Beamer wrote on Jan 2, 2014, 11:08:
JayDeath wrote on Jan 1, 2014, 15:16:
All you have to do is look at the Pentagon 911 attack and use your common sense and knowledge of the world to see that there is some kind of conspiracy going on. We were told that a Boeing airliner hit the pentagon. Where's the wreckage of the plane? Where are the wings? Where is the fuselage? The grass wasn't even scorched by the remaining fuel that would have combusted. Once you've come to the conclusion that an airliner didn't hit the pentagon, the only other explanation is some sort of coverup. It's sickening.

I gather the conspiracy theorists think a missile hit the Pentagon, but what do they believe happened to the plane and everyone in it? Wouldn't that be a much bigger deal than a missile hitting the Pentagon? If it blew up somewhere else, then what about all this fuselage and wing business? Does the conspiracy run so deep that they have guys hauling wreckage sworn to secrecy?

Also, what's the point? I'd think any government agenda enabled by planes being hijacked and the towers falling down would have been just as effectively enabled by planes being hijacked and the towers merely being damaged. Is the idea that the public wouldn't have been on board unless the towers fell down, and the Pentagon... what, sustained 900 points of structural damage instead of 230? Planting explosives in the towers and and shooting missiles at the Pentagon seems like a lot of coverup work compared to just letting the planes do their thing and running with that.

Steam: Henry Krinkle

Why isn't there a remake of Westworld?

37. Re: New Year's Safety Dance Jan 2, 2014, 12:42 JayDeath

Yosemite Sam wrote on Jan 1, 2014, 18:59:
All you have to do is look at the Pentagon 911 attack and use your common sense and knowledge of the world to see that there is some kind of conspiracy going on. We were told that a Boeing airliner hit the pentagon. Where's the wreckage of the plane? Where are the wings? Where is the fuselage? The grass wasn't even scorched by the remaining fuel that would have combusted. Once you've come to the conclusion that an airliner didn't hit the pentagon, the only other explanation is some sort of coverup. It's sickening.

LOL @irony of you using terms like common sense and knowledge. Two things you clearly do not have.

Do some research before you decide to insult me. The eye doesn't lie.

Steam: Henry Krinkle

Why isn't there a remake of Westworld?

36. Re: New Year's Safety Dance Jan 2, 2014, 11:08 Beamer

Some people are just really, really stupid.
But yes, they claim that the flight that went down also didn't exist. Yet we all know that Beamer guy, and we all saw his wife get interviewed. Was he fictional and they were actors (people out there actually believe Tom Cruise played a part as a Newtown parent, so yeah, people believe actors are used), or did the government round up all the people on the plane and kill them so it would look real?

Actually, the worst part is no idiot can tie any of these loose conspiracies together.
The WTC was planned by the government, who planted bombs that were perfectly placed where the planes hit, since videos show the buildings start their fall on those floors.
WTC7 was then taken down, too, because it's too easy to assume a 14 floor gash, combined with thousands of tons of steel and concrete shaking its foundation is enough to bring a building down. The NYFD was involved in this, I mean, "let's pull it" is a clear indication. If I wanted to covertly bring down a building, I'd tell the entire fucking fire department so that they could broadcast it, even though I didn't tell them the twin towers were coming down.
Then half the planes weren't real. Why? Who fucking knows. Why the fuck would they need two more planes, and why would they fake it when that would be fairly obvious? What did they possibly gain? Again, who fucking knows, but man, it must have happened!

Christ, some people are absolute trash.

-------------

35. Re: New Year's Safety Dance Jan 2, 2014, 10:26 xXBatmanXx

Happy 2014, 3 more additions to the ignore list! woooo!!! That was quick. Guess we just need a 9/11 thread once in a while to catch the crazies.....  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

34. Re: New Year's Safety Dance Jan 2, 2014, 10:08 Prez

'Truthers' make me laugh and feel sad at the same time. Their gullibility is funny, but the fact that adults can be made to belive virtually anything by a few amateurish youtube videos slapped together by psychotic shut-ins is more than a little disheartening.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

33. Re: New Year's Safety Dance Jan 2, 2014, 07:49 nin

NamecaF wrote on Jan 2, 2014, 00:29:
Is it just me, or does it seem like there's been a recent influx of whackos posting comments on Blues lately?

I was thinking the same thing.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

32. Re: New Year's Safety Dance Jan 2, 2014, 02:22 Orogogus

31. Re: New Year's Safety Dance Jan 2, 2014, 01:04 Beamer

ForgedReality wrote on Jan 1, 2014, 16:43:
Careful Nin, you're starting to look like the "crazy" minority in here now. Maybe you should go do a little research.

You're not just an idiot, you're a dangerous idiot. You convince other people to be as idiotic as you are. Holy fucking shit are your ideas stupid.

Wow.
No, really, wow. Keep thinking you're the only one that sees the truth when your ideas are so fucking bullshit that I can't even... I just can't even.

Go to hell. I am so sick of insane people thinking they're intelligent and pissing on the people I know that died.

-------------

30. Re: Into the Black Jan 2, 2014, 00:54 NegaDeath

NamecaF wrote on Jan 2, 2014, 00:29:
Is it just me, or does it seem like there's been a recent influx of whackos posting comments on Blues lately?

That sounds an awful lot like what the lizardmen would say. Bat

29. Re: New Year's Safety Dance Jan 2, 2014, 00:29 NamecaF

28. Re: New Year's Safety Dance Jan 2, 2014, 00:02 harlock

Mad Max RW wrote on Jan 1, 2014, 20:51:
Awww isn't that cute? Look at all the retarded millennials pretending they know how the world works by lecturing about conspiracy theories as if they are fact.

its just part of their nefarious liberal agenda!!

27. Re: New Year's Safety Dance Jan 1, 2014, 23:42 Cutter

Laugh at conspiracy theorists? You mean the same people who told you for years that the gubment is spying on every aspect of your life? Yeah, what the hell do they know? Even if they didn't have a hand in it, they knew and they let it happen. Cui bono?

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

26. Re: New Year's Safety Dance Jan 1, 2014, 20:51 Mad Max RW

Awww isn't that cute? Look at all the retarded millennials pretending they know how the world works by lecturing about conspiracy theories as if they are fact.

You guys beat out Something Awful and reddit for the sheer volume of stupid. GameFAQs still has you outranked, though. Maybe that should be your New Year's resolution.

45 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo