Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

When I looked at the NFL schedule before the season began I imagined today's game between the Giants and the Redskins would be key in how the standings would work out. Now it looks like the closest this comes to being accurate is that it allowed reporters to poll players from both teams their opinions about the game that will actually decide the division. Looks like Giants linebacker Spencer Paysinger summed that up best: "Iíd say if Iíd rather have one team win it would be the Eagles rather than the Cowboys. Thatís like saying you want to get shot or stabbed. Either way, youíre still bleeding."

Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: 10 Is Again.
Science: Criminals can be identified in the reflections of photographed victims.
Media: Talented Turkish Trickster Totally Trolls Tourist. Thanks Mark.
Z playing with a shock collar.
Buffalo Sabres win in OT on one of the strangest goals ....

View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 30, 2013, 20:18 Sepharo

I can't believe I ended the regular season only down 4 games.
Imagine what I could've done had I not picked the Lions every damn week.
Probably helped me in the first half of the season but killed me in the last.

edit: Oops I guess that was before they totaled up week 17. I'm actually down 6 games.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 29, 2013, 22:46 Mr. Tact

*ugh* Well done!  
Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 29, 2013, 22:26 WarPig

Well, I pulled out a 13-2 going into SNF -- with 100% of the league on Philly, that game is meaningless. Hopefully, a 13-2 is enough to get me the regular season win..

Sorry to hear that because I'm pretty sure I went 13-2 also; although I'm not sure because the site seems to be down right now. I know I picked Miami and Washington and I think that's it for my misses.

Edit: I was wrong, I picked the Giants... 14-1 baby!

This comment was edited on Dec 29, 2013, 22:44.

GO SEAHAWKS!

8. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 29, 2013, 21:52 Acleacius

Football, smuootball!

What I want to know is Kenzi gonna wear the white Angel Wings with the white garter belt and hose again, in episode 8!
Go Fay Powarrrr! Drool

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 29, 2013, 21:03 Mr. Tact

Well, I pulled out a 13-2 going into SNF -- with 100% of the league on Philly, that game is meaningless. Hopefully, a 13-2 is enough to get me the regular season win..  

6. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 29, 2013, 19:44 Cutter

Man, that was a good game! Woo Packers! What a way to finish to it! 11-4 today so not too shabby.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

5. Criminals can be identified in the reflections of photographed victims Dec 29, 2013, 17:36 Simon Says

Theu should've shut up about this^^, if they're smart now all they'll need to do is pass a filter on the eyes and bam, bbye reflections... :/  

4. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 29, 2013, 14:58 Cutter

Wooo, Jenkins you motherfucker! I'm pretty amped about Rodgers return today. Let's hope he's ready to rock! It's been a whacky season, and I actually like how crazy it is for the wild cards this year.

GO PACKERS!!!

Number1

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

3. Sad day Dec 29, 2013, 13:35 WarPig

Last day of the Red Zone channel.  

GO SEAHAWKS!

2. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 29, 2013, 11:24 Mr. Tact

They could win that game -- Detroit has nothing to play for so they won't be any more motivated than the Vikings. Vegas says Minnesota by 3.5.  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 29, 2013, 10:21 xXBatmanXx

Last game in the toilet bowl...er I mean Metrodome.

Go Vikes?

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo