Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

The Repopulation Kickstarter; March Testing Plans

A new Kickstarter is underway for The Repopulation seeks $50,000 for the completion of this sandbox MMORPG, coinciding with the launch of a new Steam Greenlight campaign for the project. The accompanying news is of plans to conduct another round of testing in March 2014:

Above and Beyond Technologies has announced that the upcoming MMORPG will be entering the next round of testing in March 2014. This round will also mark the beginning of beta preview weekends for the game's backers. All Closed Beta Round 1/Guaranteed Beta backers will be receiving at least one invite during this round of testing, with Beta Preview backers receiving at least two weekend invites, and Beta Preview+ backers receiving access to each of these events.

As a small token of our appreciation, all backers from The Repopulation's previous Kickstarter campaign will be granted Closed Beta Round 1 access, along with at least one Beta Preview weekend invite.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: The Repopulation Kickstarter; March Testing Plans Dec 27, 2013, 23:24 Linksil

The way they're talking seems like this will be F2P MMO. With each reward level giving you "shop credit"  
Munching On: Archeage, SAO Vita, Tales of Xallia 1/2.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: The Repopulation Kickstarter; March Testing Plans Dec 27, 2013, 14:17 Cutter

They've already had a previous successful KS for 50k. Now they're doing another one. Alarm bells should be going off at this point. I'd be trying to recoup my money at this point.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

1. Re: The Repopulation Kickstarter; March Testing Plans Dec 27, 2013, 12:57 Fletch

I can arrange my furniture any way I like? Sold! Take notice, Bethesda!

EDIT/ADD: Does $50k seems low for what they say this game will include? I mean, the pitch video makes it seem like the game will appeal to just about every kind of player. If it does, it could be the most incredible game ever made, or the most boring. Even the top stretch goal of a million dollars seems low.

This comment was edited on Dec 27, 2013, 13:09.

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo