Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

South Park: The Stick of Truth Trailer

Here's the VGX Teaser Trailer for South Park: The Stick of Truth, offering a very brief look at Obsidian's upcoming action/RPG, teasing the debut of the world premier trailer during tomorrow night's broadcast.

View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: South Park: The Stick of Truth Trailer Dec 8, 2013, 00:32 xXBatmanXx

Don't know if it was wildly popular or not - but anyone remember that Mario Kart style racing game they put out early in their career? Game was a hell of a lot of fun.

/South Park Rally maybe? I seem to remember playing it on pc? But I see it was a PS1 game? hmmmmm....for some reason I thought it was an open world race game and not very structured? i dunno....

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: South Park: The Stick of Truth Trailer Dec 7, 2013, 18:46 ViRGE

nin wrote on Dec 7, 2013, 13:46:
Xoxotl wrote on Dec 7, 2013, 04:37:
Acleacius wrote on Dec 6, 2013, 23:42:
Really looking forward to this, doubt I will preorder it though.

During one of the recent Black Friday episodes, they riffed on pre-orders, with Cartman saying (paraphrased) "Only fools put in pre-orders for a video game. Because you're committing to something which keeps getting delayed and will probably suck ass."

They also pimped their own game at the end of the most recent episode.

"Yeah, and if you believe that I have a big floppy weiner to dangle in your face."

9. Re: South Park: The Stick of Truth Trailer Dec 7, 2013, 13:46 nin

During one of the recent Black Friday episodes, they riffed on pre-orders, with Cartman saying (paraphrased) "Only fools put in pre-orders for a video game. Because you're committing to something which keeps getting delayed and will probably suck ass."

They also pimped their own game at the end of the most recent episode.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

8. Re: South Park: The Stick of Truth Trailer Dec 7, 2013, 06:31 ViRGE

Exactly. Pre-ordering games is dumb; pre-ordering a game that has switched publishers and has been delayed by a full year is even dumber. This will hopefully be a fantastic game, but wait until it's out first before spending money on it.

And the specific quote:

Pre-order doesn't mean shit, okay? When you pre-order a game, you're just committing to paying for something that some assholes in California haven't even finished working on yet. You know what you get for pre-ordering a game? A big dick in your mouth.

7. Re: South Park: The Stick of Truth Trailer Dec 7, 2013, 04:37 Xoxotl

Don't start anything you can't finish. Preferably to component atoms.

6. Re: South Park: The Stick of Truth Trailer Dec 7, 2013, 02:25 nin

Cutter wrote on Dec 7, 2013, 01:17:
I'm still a big fan of the SP and think it's only gotten better with age.

I agree. Their early stuff didn't really grab me at all. I only started liking them when they cover recent current events.

5. Re: South Park: The Stick of Truth Trailer Dec 7, 2013, 02:07 jdreyer

There was a time where the eps weren't so good, maybe 3-4 years ago. But recently they've been on a tear. I think doing Book of Mormon revitalized Matt and Trey.

I think that besides earning the respect of the being the second longest running animated show in the US after Simpsons, that it's also been one of the smartest satirical commentaries on US (and world) culture, life, and politics.

"Microsoft is the absent minded parent of PC gaming" - Verno

4. Re: South Park: The Stick of Truth Trailer Dec 7, 2013, 01:17 Cutter

I'm still a big fan of the SP and think it's only gotten better with age.  

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

3. Re: South Park: The Stick of Truth Trailer Dec 6, 2013, 23:42 Acleacius

I don't watch the show either but I did like the one about scientology and tom cruise being in the closet.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

2. Re: South Park: The Stick of Truth Trailer Dec 6, 2013, 22:24 Linksil

Yea, I lost interest in SP a long time ago... I do look back at eps every now and then when I see some article or mime about it. (like the black friday one) but It seems like I only really like 1-2 eps per season. That aside, i'm really looking forwards to the game and pray they don't screw it to all hell and back.

BTW what the HELL is with these teasers for trailers... PLEASE STOP.

Munching On: Archeage, SAO Vita, Tales of Xallia 1/2.

1. Re: South Park: The Stick of Truth Trailer Dec 6, 2013, 21:28 nin

I'd hesitant to even call myself a casual "fan" of SP, yet I'm really looking forward to this...

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo