Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Something I love: The time-saving macro functions of my Logitech G510 keyboard. Something I hate: Having to re-enter these macros for the second time in a couple of weeks. The first time was mostly my fault: I had two different profiles, and managed to over-write the useful one with what was essentially an empty one, which I'll partly blame on the software for making this too easy to do. Then yesterday I lost them all on a reboot, so I really don't know what happened, but it wasn't good. There's no function to explicitly "save" the macros, but there is a way to import and export them, so I guess I'll play with that to ensure I'm backed up.

Macro Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Feed Us Lost Island.
Caved In 2.
Stories: ALEC calls for penalties on 'freerider' homeowners in assault on clean energy.
Singapore marathon 'winner' ran only 6 km.
Science: New freshwater reserves found.
Coffee or beer? The choice could affect your genome.
Europa’s ocean could help explain its jigsaw surface.
Creation of entanglement simultaneously gives rise to a wormhole.
Media: The Bert And Ernie Christmas Special With Tony Sirico And Steve Schirripa. Thanks nin.
Naki'o the Bionic Dog. Thanks nin.
Steve Martin's Acceptance Speech - 2013 Governors Awards.
Cliff Jump Gone Horribly Wrong. Understatement. Thanks nin.
Auctions: "Han Solo" DL-44 Blaster from Star Wars. Thanks Kotaku.
Follow-up: Could dark matter be hiding in plain sight in existing experiments?

View
55 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

15. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 6, 2013, 11:55 nin

maleitch wrote on Dec 6, 2013, 11:50:
Typical enviro fascist response. You fools in the enviro douche community have killed hundreds of thousands from your freak stances on DDT, to vaccinations and now global warming. You have obiliterated incomes for bogus "green technologies" which have resolved nothing and are nothing but naive man-child dreams from nerds like yourself who contribute nothing.

Anytime you want to attempt to "disallow" my right to breath air just let me know. Would love for you to try.

Wow, this got weird in a hurry.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

14. removed Dec 6, 2013, 11:55 maleitch

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Dec 6, 2013, 13:52.

13. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 6, 2013, 11:50 maleitch

Typical enviro fascist response. You fools in the enviro douche community have killed hundreds of thousands from your freak stances on DDT, to vaccinations and now global warming. You have obiliterated incomes for bogus "green technologies" which have resolved nothing and are nothing but naive man-child dreams from nerds like yourself who contribute nothing.

Anytime you want to attempt to "disallow" my right to breath air just let me know. Would love for you to try.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 6, 2013, 11:17 Verno

1badmf wrote on Dec 6, 2013, 11:07:
nor do I, most of the time. i won't touch coffee, and beer only to get a buzz on at parties bars. i don't actually like it. i think it's safe to say based on this rock solid scientific foundation that creston and i are in a third category that abstainers of both are in fact superior.

I'll have a beer to be social but yeah it's pretty much empty carbs and there are much better ways to consume alcohol IMHO.

Playing: South Park, Dark Souls 2
Watching: Enemy, Network, Wer

11. Re: ALEC calls for penalties on 'freerider' homeowners in assault on clean energy. Dec 6, 2013, 11:15 BobBob

This is why we need to stand behind Elon Musk and his efforts:

http://tinyurl.com/bwvbuqz

10. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 6, 2013, 11:10 Creston

1badmf wrote on Dec 6, 2013, 11:07:
nor do I, most of the time. i won't touch coffee, and beer only to get a buzz on at parties bars. i don't actually like it. i think it's safe to say based on this rock solid scientific foundation that creston and i are in a third category that abstainers of both are in fact superior.

AYE!!!!

9. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 6, 2013, 11:10 Creston

SpectralMeat wrote on Dec 6, 2013, 11:06:
How can you live like this?

Pretty well, actually.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 6, 2013, 11:09 SpectralMeat

I can go without drinking either but I like to drink cofee a lot. Especially with some Brandy in it. No better way to star the day  

Steam: SpectralMeat

7. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 6, 2013, 11:07 1badmf

6. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 6, 2013, 11:06 SpectralMeat

Creston wrote on Dec 6, 2013, 11:00:
Cutter wrote on Dec 6, 2013, 10:52:
Is there anyone who doesn't drink both?

I drink neither. Does that count?
How can you live like this?

Steam: SpectralMeat

5. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 6, 2013, 11:00 Creston

Cutter wrote on Dec 6, 2013, 10:52:
Is there anyone who doesn't drink both?

I drink neither. Does that count?

4. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 6, 2013, 11:00 MUGWUMP

Set macros.
Save.
Export macros, probably is txt file.
Save that file for if it takes a shit again and use import if needed.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 6, 2013, 10:52 Cutter

What are these macros you use, Blue?

And what do the mean, coffee OR beer? Is there anyone who doesn't drink both? Sometimes at the same time - coffee beer.

Great article on Quantum Entanglement. Man, I wish I was brainy enough to work on that stuff for a living.

That Bert and Ernie thing was lame.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

2. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 6, 2013, 10:45 Cutter

InBlack wrote on Dec 6, 2013, 09:09:
ALEC. How the fuck can people like this be allowed to breathe air?

Seriously!

Details of Alec's strategy to block clean energy development at every stage – from the individual rooftop to the White House – are revealed as the group gathers for its policy summit in Washington this week

Those people are willing to kill off everyone and everything on this planet all for the sake of a buck. Tell me how that's not an act of terrorism? These people are the enemy of humanity. How can anyone be that fucking myopic and greedy? Because like most conservative groups they're sociopaths who care nothing about anyone or anything beyond their immediate gratification.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

1. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 6, 2013, 09:09 InBlack

ALEC. How the fuck can people like this be allowed to breathe air?  

I have a nifty blue line!

55 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo