Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale

View
78 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

78. Re: On Sale Nov 29, 2013, 22:37 nin

SpectralMeat wrote on Nov 29, 2013, 22:17:
HorrorScope wrote on Nov 29, 2013, 21:47:
Even if it is good, you keep that shit in the closet. We have a standard here! lol
Quick someone, Snuggle Truck the shit out of this guy

LOL

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

77. Re: On Sale Nov 29, 2013, 22:17 SpectralMeat

HorrorScope wrote on Nov 29, 2013, 21:47:
Even if it is good, you keep that shit in the closet. We have a standard here! lol
Quick someone, Snuggle Truck the shit out of this guy

Steam: SpectralMeat

76. Re: On Sale Nov 29, 2013, 21:47 HorrorScope

nin wrote on Nov 29, 2013, 15:50:
HorrorScope wrote on Nov 29, 2013, 15:46:
SpectralMeat wrote on Nov 29, 2013, 14:09:
Euro Truck is a really awesome game though.

Really?

I mean we start buying games like this here, everything is on the table. Farm Sim, Deer Hunter 73... list goes on and on. Blue News regulars are recommending Euro Truck Simulator?

Seriously, try the demo.

75. Re: On Sale Nov 29, 2013, 15:54 Hellbinder

Really?

I mean we start buying games like this here, everything is on the table. Farm Sim, Deer Hunter 73... list goes on and on. Blue News regulars are recommending Euro Truck Simulator?

Yes by God, shock of shocks.. PC games of all types are actually...

fun...

The Whales name is Bob.

74. Re: On Sale Nov 29, 2013, 15:51 SpectralMeat

Really?

Try the demo dude.
I know the title of the game make it sound like this is a mullet simulator, but it really isn't.

73. Re: On Sale Nov 29, 2013, 15:50 nin

Really?

Seriously, try the demo.

72. Re: On Sale Nov 29, 2013, 15:46 HorrorScope

Really?

71. Re: On Sale Nov 29, 2013, 15:06 SpectralMeat

nin wrote on Nov 29, 2013, 14:41:

I liked the demo so much, I bought it, though haven't got around to it yet. I play it in the vein of GTA, where I've driving like a maniac, while trying to avoid rolling the truck over on turns...

I am the same way.
I was bugging Creston when I saw him playing it, then I've tried the demo and really liked it.
Picked it up on sale. It was pretty nice that the progress from the demo carried over to the full game also.
I think many people write this game off when they see the title, without even giving it a try.

70. Re: On Sale Nov 29, 2013, 15:03 SpectralMeat

Dev wrote on Nov 29, 2013, 14:40:
SpectralMeat wrote on Nov 29, 2013, 13:10:
JohnnyRotten wrote on Nov 29, 2013, 12:48:
Also if anyone sees the xcom enemy within expansion on sale somewhere, please post about it!
Here you go, but I would wait maybe Steam will have it sale for a better price.

Yeah I think I paid less as a pre-order from GMG heh.
Yeah not sure why it is not on sale. Really highly recommend getting it though as soon as it goes on sale. Freaking awesome expansion.
I am totally addicted to it.

69. Re: On Sale Nov 29, 2013, 14:41 nin

I liked the demo so much, I bought it, though haven't got around to it yet. I play it in the vein of GTA, where I've driving like a maniac, while trying to avoid rolling the truck over on turns...

68. Re: On Sale Nov 29, 2013, 14:40 Dev

SpectralMeat wrote on Nov 29, 2013, 13:10:
Also if anyone sees the xcom enemy within expansion on sale somewhere, please post about it!

Yeah I think I paid less as a pre-order from GMG heh.

67. Re: On Sale Nov 29, 2013, 14:09 SpectralMeat

66. Re: On Sale Nov 29, 2013, 13:24 Creston

Prez wrote on Nov 29, 2013, 12:42:
It's going on throughout the holiday season up until New Years so take your time. No rush.

Snuggle Truck 3D Euro Truck Simulator 2 (I think it was Half Elf who coined that name originally, so credit where it's due! ) seems to be hitting a pretty sweet price. I may be adding people to the euro truck driving horde this Xmas.

65. Re: On Sale Nov 29, 2013, 13:10 SpectralMeat

64. Re: On Sale Nov 29, 2013, 12:48 JohnnyRotten

63. Re: On Sale Nov 29, 2013, 12:47 JohnnyRotten

Been sitting on torchlight to gift for awhile if anyone wants it. I'm on prez's pif2014 group as "Warsarge".

62. Re: On Sale Nov 29, 2013, 12:42 Prez

Cutter wrote on Nov 29, 2013, 10:15:
Prez wrote on Nov 28, 2013, 23:48:
Well I created a Play it Forward group in Steam for Holiday 2014. Feel free to join everyone.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/playitforward2014

I basically invited everyone. I'm not sure if that's how BATs wants to do it though. I seem to remember last year you joined after you were gifted a game and then bought one for someone else.

Anyway, get those wishlists up to date, and try to include some less expensive games for those of us who ain't swimmin' in chedda'. (Did I really just say that?!?)

Exactly. I'm in the process of starting a new company so the Bay of Fundy is at low tide so let's cool our jets at least till the winter sale starts.

It's going on throughout the holiday season up until New Years so take your time. No rush.

Goodbye my Monte boy. May you rest in the peace you never knew in life.

61. Re: On Sale Nov 29, 2013, 10:40 peteham

I've been close to pulling the trigger on BF4 at least three or four times now. But every time I've had it in the shopping cart ready to check out, I'm hit by the feeling I'm buying a partial product without premium. Irrational perhaps, but it's basically a 100% MP game and if I were to play it over time, I'd eventually need to buy that stuff.
This skyrockets the game into "there's no way I'm paying this much with no guarantee I'll like it"-territory, and I drop it from the cart, every single time..

My interest has been steadily declining since release, so I doubt I'll ever get it at this point.. There's a marketing/psychology lesson in there somewhere, though

60. Re: On Sale Nov 29, 2013, 10:15 Cutter

Prez wrote on Nov 28, 2013, 23:48:
Well I created a Play it Forward group in Steam for Holiday 2014. Feel free to join everyone.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/playitforward2014

I basically invited everyone. I'm not sure if that's how BATs wants to do it though. I seem to remember last year you joined after you were gifted a game and then bought one for someone else.

Anyway, get those wishlists up to date, and try to include some less expensive games for those of us who ain't swimmin' in chedda'. (Did I really just say that?!?)

Exactly. I'm in the process of starting a new company so the Bay of Fundy is at low tide so let's cool our jets at least till the winter sale starts.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

59. Re: On Sale Nov 29, 2013, 09:46 Verno

The Half Elf wrote on Nov 29, 2013, 09:41:
Is Battlefield 4 any good? I keep hearing horror stories and just can't waste the money on a dud.

I am really mixed on it. The SP is awful, don't even waste thought on it. The MP can range from great to maddening depending on if you hit a shitty server (there are many) or the client starts acting up. There are numerous crash bugs and sound problems on several maps across all of the platforms the game is available so I stopped blaming this on peoples PC configurations.

For $20-30 it is a good value and the quality of the default map selection is much better than it was at BF3 release. If you need a squaddie I'm Vernoz on Origin.

Playing: Fire Emblem, Diablo 3, Bravely Default
Watching: The Machine, After the Dark, Devils Due

78 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo