Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
27 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

27. Re: etc. Nov 28, 2013, 03:46 nin

xXBatmanXx wrote on Nov 28, 2013, 02:43:
EA: We want to be voted the best company in America. I want to be voted People's sexiest man alive…

I want 2 hours with Denise Richards...but whatever.....

I wanted to be...a lumberjack...

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

26. Re: etc. Nov 28, 2013, 02:43 xXBatmanXx

EA: We want to be voted the best company in America. I want to be voted People's sexiest man alive…

I want 2 hours with Denise Richards...but whatever.....

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

25. Re: etc. Nov 28, 2013, 01:38 Dacron

Stanly Manly wrote on Nov 27, 2013, 21:45:
I just blew a wad in my shorts over C&C: Renegade remake. One of my all time favorite games. I just pray they put in the "bink" sound when you kill someone. I'll be hot on the trail of noobs in my apc running them down as they exit their base.... mmmm, good times.

Gotta call some of my old griefer apc buddies and give em the good news.

The single player campaign/demo is out, apparently includes multiplayer.

24. Re: etc. Nov 27, 2013, 21:45 Stanly Manly

I just blew a wad in my shorts over C&C: Renegade remake. One of my all time favorite games. I just pray they put in the "bink" sound when you kill someone. I'll be hot on the trail of noobs in my apc running them down as they exit their base.... mmmm, good times.

Gotta call some of my old griefer apc buddies and give em the good news.

23. Re: etc. Nov 27, 2013, 20:16 crypto

The Half Elf wrote on Nov 27, 2013, 13:21:
Blue, I would vote for you, TWICE even!

+1

2/0 You win by a landslide!

22. Re: etc. Nov 27, 2013, 17:50 The Half Elf

Cutter wrote on Nov 27, 2013, 12:46:
I want my tallywhacker to be voted Big Cock Johnson's Schvantz of the Year award!

Pics?

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

21. Re: etc. Nov 27, 2013, 17:03 Julio

Cutter wrote on Nov 27, 2013, 12:46:
I want my tallywhacker to be voted Big Cock Johnson's Schvantz of the Year award!

That would be an impressive honor. Somehow I'm guessing you have a better shot than EA does.

20. Re: etc. Nov 27, 2013, 14:59 Panickd

Agent.X7 wrote on Nov 27, 2013, 13:50:
I'd like to win an Oscar.

Even though I've only been an extra twice and wound up not being visible on screen both times.

Good luck to us both, EA!

And I'd like to play in the NHL. Which seems unlikely as I have gone undrafted yet again...

19. Re: etc. Nov 27, 2013, 13:50 Agent.X7

I'd like to win an Oscar.

Even though I've only been an extra twice and wound up not being visible on screen both times.

Good luck to us both, EA!

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

18. Re: etc. Nov 27, 2013, 13:21 The Half Elf

Blue, I would vote for you, TWICE even!  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

17. Re: etc. Nov 27, 2013, 13:00 jdreyer

Frags4Fun wrote on Nov 27, 2013, 10:09:
Verno wrote on Nov 27, 2013, 09:36:
EA: We want to be voted the best company in America.

SimCity, NBA Live 14, another dead C&C and the disastrous BF4 launch seem to indicate otherwise.

Exactly! Bunch of scumbags running that company. BF4 is a total disaster. Everyone I know who plays it, including myself, crashes constantly. It's so fun to have an awesome round and score 70k points only to have the damned thing crash and lose it all. F U EA! Greedy whores.
But, but, but they beat Call of Duty to market! Doesn't that count for something??!

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

16. Re: etc. Nov 27, 2013, 12:58 Creston

Sepharo wrote on Nov 27, 2013, 12:34:
That article isn't even going to attempt to put forth an argument about why EA was voted worst company?

It kind of has this annoying "we all know EA isn't really the worst company" tone to it.

Which is true enough, though. The worst company in America is GM. It's already cost every single US citizen ~300 bucks in bailouts, and there's no end in sight yet for that worthless fucking black hole. Let's give them some more money.

That said, EA is a worthless shithole too. The state of their last three notable game launches has been appalling. If it wasn't for Egosoft shitting the bed and releasing the worst broken turd in the history of gaming, EA would be front and center with the top 3 worst game launches.

15. Re: etc. Nov 27, 2013, 12:46 Cutter

This comment was edited on Nov 27, 2013, 16:10.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

14. Re: etc. Nov 27, 2013, 12:34 Sepharo

That article isn't even going to attempt to put forth an argument about why EA was voted worst company?

It kind of has this annoying "we all know EA isn't really the worst company" tone to it.

13. Re: etc. Nov 27, 2013, 12:23 Prez

EA: We want to be voted the best company in America
I want to be voted People's sexiest man alive…

I almost spit out my Diet Mountain Dew all over my monitor when I read this! Hysterical!! Laugh2

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

12. Re: etc. Nov 27, 2013, 12:19 Simon Says

"EA: We want to be voted the best company in America"

*Beavis and Butthead looks at each other*

*Giggles*

11. Re: etc. Nov 27, 2013, 11:39 Frags4Fun

Verno wrote on Nov 27, 2013, 11:20:
Frags4Fun wrote on Nov 27, 2013, 10:45:

The thing has been out for a month and I still haven't seen any real progress with the majority of problems. The netcode is beyond terrible. My thoughts on the netcode is that it sucked in BF3 (magic bullets follow you around cover)and they don't have a solution for it so they make it terribad in BF4 and when it gets back to being as "good" as BF3 everyone will be like, "wow, this is the best netcodes ever". LOL

</rant>

They've done truly awful things with the netcode. A friend and I tested it out the other day, I should go back and take some video for youtube sometime. Low ping server, only 32p. We got put on opposite teams by one of the spergelord admins and I know his usual haunts on Hainan so I ran over to shoot him. I unload a half clip into him center mass from like 5 feet away, he proceeds to turn around and shoot me. I asked him what he saw from his perspective and he said there was 2 of me standing there doing nothing. Neither one of us had network smoothing turned on and we were on my network with no other heavy traffic.

I tend to die less in cover than I used to in BF3 but the number of other oddities and bullshit deaths increased to compensate

I totally understand. My cousin and I got put on opposite teams last night. I ran into him and he was 20 feet away from me and I unloaded my entire mag on him with 3 round bursts and not a single hit registered. My cross-hair was right on him. I quickly fired an RPG at him while he was up against a wall and it didn't register either (Not even the blast damage!?). Finally, he realized someone was shooting at him so he turned and killed me with one shot and he had 100% health. I was like, "da-fuq"? A minute later I found him again and fired about 10 rounds from 10 feet away and none hit. He shot me once and I fell over dead. Great game.

10. Re: etc. Nov 27, 2013, 11:36 Bhruic

Frags4Fun wrote on Nov 27, 2013, 10:09:
It's so fun to have an awesome round and score 70k points only to have the damned thing crash and lose it all. F U EA! Greedy whores.

You don't lose it all. Points are stored server-side, so if the client crashes, you don't lose anything. You only lose points if the server crashes.

9. Re: etc. Nov 27, 2013, 11:20 Verno

Frags4Fun wrote on Nov 27, 2013, 10:45:

The thing has been out for a month and I still haven't seen any real progress with the majority of problems. The netcode is beyond terrible. My thoughts on the netcode is that it sucked in BF3 (magic bullets follow you around cover)and they don't have a solution for it so they make it terribad in BF4 and when it gets back to being as "good" as BF3 everyone will be like, "wow, this is the best netcodes ever". LOL

</rant>

They've done truly awful things with the netcode. A friend and I tested it out the other day, I should go back and take some video for youtube sometime. Low ping server, only 32p. We got put on opposite teams by one of the spergelord admins and I know his usual haunts on Hainan so I ran over to shoot him. I unload a half clip into him center mass from like 5 feet away, he proceeds to turn around and shoot me. I asked him what he saw from his perspective and he said there was 2 of me standing there doing nothing. Neither one of us had network smoothing turned on and we were on my network with no other heavy traffic.

I tend to die less in cover than I used to in BF3 but the number of other oddities and bullshit deaths increased to compensate

Playing: Alien Isolation, Legend of Grimrock 2, Super Mario 3D World
Watching: A Good Marriage, The Knick, Gotham

8. Re: etc. Nov 27, 2013, 11:13 Creston

"We want to be voted the best company in America. That's why the last several games we've released have been absolutely fucking BROKEN. Nothing gets you those positive votes like people who have to spend hours on forums just trying to find a work-around for yet another bug in our games that we no longer even pretend we're doing any kind of testing on whatsoever."

Keep fighting the good fight, EA! Your new CEO is obviously a genius.

27 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo