Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Early Access

Steam News announces early access is now underway for The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot. Here's word:

The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot is a brand new game from Ubisoft Montreal that thrusts you in an outrageous medieval fantasy world called Opulencia where wealth, status and showboating are the name of the game!

As a newcomer to Opulencia, you will hack n slash your way through hundreds of castles designed by the ingenious minds of your fellow players!

Dont forget to show them whos boss by constructing deadly keep of your very own in this kingdom, size really does matter!

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Early Access Nov 19, 2013, 18:55 Saboth

I was interested in this, before they tried to jump the gun on PTW, then tried to hush it up. I don't want to pump in hours of gameplay then they decide to go with PTW like they originally wanted, after I get hooked/invested.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Early Access Nov 19, 2013, 09:03 Parallax Abstraction

I've watched a lot of videos on this. The core idea of this game actually seems pretty cool but they're having a nightmare of a time figuring out the business model for it. It's changed I think 3 times now and has gone from reasonably fair to blatantly pay-to-win to back again. Now I'm not sure where it stands. Might try it though, the concept's neat.  
Parallax Abstraction
Geek Bravado | YouTube (Watch/Rate/Comment on my shows!)

2. Re: The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Early Access Nov 19, 2013, 07:14 Jonjonz

Looks like that pay to win chestnut battlefield heros with player created maps (castles). Good to see that the children of the 1% have such things to keep them amused.  

1. Re: The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Early Access Nov 19, 2013, 04:58 Fibrocyte

What is this I don't even.  

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo