Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Legal Briefs

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 18, 2013, 22:38 entr0py

killer_roach wrote on Nov 18, 2013, 21:44:
Taskeen wrote on Nov 18, 2013, 21:36:
I'm glad the TPP was leaked by whatever peeps on the inside. Thank you insiders for recognizing this heinous bill made by dickbags in secret.

I immediately get wary of any "trade agreement" that Venezuela is actually wanting to be a part of (they haven't been invited to sign on, but they want in on it). Their government is almost a flawless weathervane for indicating bad ideas.

If so someone should probably let them know what the first P stands for. They'll be so embarrassed.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 18, 2013, 21:44 killer_roach

Taskeen wrote on Nov 18, 2013, 21:36:
I'm glad the TPP was leaked by whatever peeps on the inside. Thank you insiders for recognizing this heinous bill made by dickbags in secret.

I immediately get wary of any "trade agreement" that Venezuela is actually wanting to be a part of (they haven't been invited to sign on, but they want in on it). Their government is almost a flawless weathervane for indicating bad ideas.

2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 18, 2013, 21:36 Taskeen

1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 18, 2013, 21:30 Kosumo

The TPP trade deal should be totally dumped in the deepest darkest trench at the bottom of the pacific ocean.

Nothing free in that 'free market' trade deal.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo