Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

XCOM: Enemy Within Released

The XCOM: Enemy Within DLC for XCOM: Enemy Unknown is now available. The truth is out there, and Steam News has it:

XCOM: Enemy Within is the expansion to the 2012 Game of the Year award-winning strategy game XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Enemy Within adds an incredible array of new abilities, upgrades and weapons to combat new enemy and alien threats. This expansion also introduces new maps and missions, new tactical and strategic gameplay, and new multiplayer content providing a fresh new gameplay experience.

View
13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

13. Re: Into the Black Nov 15, 2013, 14:20 Creston

dj LiTh wrote on Nov 15, 2013, 13:26:
I opted for the flame thrower instead of the mech punch arm myself, pretty great aoe damage goodness, also watching mutons panic after being set ablaze never gets old

I now have one of each. They make a great pair.
I think after this game, i'm going to do an all-mech one.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

12. Re: Into the Black Nov 15, 2013, 13:26 dj LiTh

Creston wrote on Nov 15, 2013, 11:11:
InBlack wrote on Nov 15, 2013, 03:09:
NegaDeath wrote on Nov 15, 2013, 01:14:
Taskeen wrote on Nov 14, 2013, 23:04:
LULZ

Hell to the yes

He mech suit punched that alien. Through the goddamned wall. Sold.

Although I find it ridiculous that mechs punch aliens, Prince of Bel Air style, I have to admit that was quite cool. I loved the original, will be getting this at some point, after I decide whether to buy X Rebirth first or not.

You don't HAVE to punch aliens, you can also shoot at them with your minigun. But if you're in range, fuck yeah go for the punch. It's a never-miss 12 damage. Mechs are the fucking shizz.

I opted for the flame thrower instead of the mech punch arm myself, pretty great aoe damage goodness, also watching mutons panic after being set ablaze never gets old

11. Re: Into the Black Nov 15, 2013, 11:11 Creston

LULZ

Hell to the yes

Although I find it ridiculous that mechs punch aliens, Prince of Bel Air style, I have to admit that was quite cool. I loved the original, will be getting this at some point, after I decide whether to buy X Rebirth first or not.

You don't HAVE to punch aliens, you can also shoot at them with your minigun. But if you're in range, fuck yeah go for the punch. It's a never-miss 12 damage. Mechs are the fucking shizz.

10. Re: Into the Black Nov 15, 2013, 10:35 nin

You don't have to buy every new game ya know.

Wait, what?!?

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

9. Re: Into the Black Nov 15, 2013, 09:42 Task

I loved the original, will be getting this at some point, after I decide whether to buy X Rebirth first or not.

You don't have to buy every new game ya know. The game will always be there. Myself, I have too many other games to complete, so I try and wait instead of buying every new game that comes out.

8. Re: XCOM: Enemy Within Released Nov 15, 2013, 08:50 gilly775

Having fun so far. Even on Normal, it seems more difficult than Enemy Unknown.  

7. Re: XCOM: Enemy Within Released Nov 15, 2013, 05:11 theyarecomingforyou

Rhett wrote on Nov 15, 2013, 00:16:
Maybe he was just waiting for Europe. I think it was just released today for EU.
Yeah, it was only just released here.

Anyway, I still have a couple of hundred games on Steam that I really need to get around to play before picking this up... my motivation is not what it used to be. That said, this looks awesome so I'll probably pick it up around Christmas.

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News

6. Re: Into the Black Nov 15, 2013, 03:09 InBlack

LULZ

Hell to the yes

I have a nifty blue line!

5. Re: Into the Black Nov 15, 2013, 01:14 NegaDeath

LULZ

Hell to the yes

4. Re: XCOM: Enemy Within Released Nov 15, 2013, 00:42 Paranoid Jack

Damn you, Taskeen!

I should never have watched that Angry Joe video. I was hoping to hold off a month or two before picking this up. I just have too much to play already. But thanks to Joe and you I'm now thinking about buying it... tonight. Even though I will be playing AC4 Black Flag in just a couple hours on my new PS4. Oh, Hell! Life is good.

3. Re: XCOM: Enemy Within Released Nov 15, 2013, 00:16 Rhett

Creston wrote on Nov 14, 2013, 22:36:
Uh, Blue, it was released on Tuesday.

Maybe he was just waiting for Europe. I think it was just released today for EU.

On a semi-related note... pretty awesome expansion if you loved Enemy Unknown.

2. Re: XCOM: Enemy Within Released Nov 14, 2013, 23:04 Taskeen

LULZ

Hell to the yes

1. Re: XCOM: Enemy Within Released Nov 14, 2013, 22:36 Creston

Uh, Blue, it was released on Tuesday.  

13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..