Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale

Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Target Black Friday game deals revealed.

• Fallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game on Steam. Save 75%.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: On Sale Nov 13, 2013, 08:04 PHJF

I've considered buying them just so I have them on Steam.  

Steam + PSN: PHJF
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: On Sale Nov 13, 2013, 07:43 Dev

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Nov 12, 2013, 22:29:
Fallout 2? Is there anyone that doesn't own this by now? Seriously.

Dunno, but I think both you and blue made the mistake of assuming it was only FO2. Its actually the whole original trilogy of games, FO1, FO2 and the stepchild tactics thats on sale.

3. Re: On Sale Nov 13, 2013, 05:47 Rhino

Bah! That'll teach me.
I didn't read the Humble Store details closely enough. Figured that I would just wait until payday to buy Ero Truck Simulator 2, not realizing that it was only on its fairly deeply discounted price for one day (as opposed to its current price there which, while still reduced, isn't AS reduced). Whoops.

Well, more sales around the corner, I'm sure.

This comment was edited on Nov 13, 2013, 05:53.

2. Re: On Sale Nov 12, 2013, 23:49 Cutter

Probably lots of people who only played FO3 forward. More the shame for them. Between it and 1, I definitely prefer 1. I wasn't even interested in it - which was weird given how much of a PnP/MUD/CRPG guy I was - until a buddy of mine started talking about it in-depth. So I caved and bought it. Then, I'll never forget, it launches and I hear Ron Perlman's, "War. War never changes." And I was hooked before I even started the game. I don't know who settled on having him do the intro, but that was one of the more brilliant decisions in gaming to this day. So much so it's almost impossible to imagine any new Fallout game coming out without him doing the intro. I still hit Youtube once in a while just to get that specific fix. I'd love to know what he thinks about it.

Fallout 1, 2, & 3 Intros

Can't even imagine anyone else doing this.

This comment was edited on Nov 12, 2013, 23:54.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

1. Re: On Sale Nov 12, 2013, 22:29 MoreLuckThanSkill

Fallout 2? Is there anyone that doesn't own this by now? Seriously.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo