Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Safety Dance

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Creston explains the public's reaction to this mentality Nov 13, 2013, 04:24 InBlack

Indeed. Fucking scary shit.  

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Creston explains the public's reaction to this mentality Nov 12, 2013, 14:02 Frags4Fun

Creston wrote on Nov 12, 2013, 13:27:
FUCK YOU.

+1

Also-

Does anyone else realize how dangerous it is to let these agencies like the NSA have access to so much information? How hard would it be for them to blackmail anyone and everyone, including the President? They have dirt on practically everyone and it's always getting worse. If anyone attempts to oppose them, all they need to do is threaten to expose some of their secrets. General Petraeus is a great example of this sort of thing happening. I wonder what else they had on that guy. Our country has already been taken over.

These agencies like the NSA aren't run by the government. At this point, they are run by consultants from defense industry corporations. I used to be one of them and I can tell you first hand that we are in some very serious trouble. The American government has been hijacked.

President Eisenhower warned of the rise of the military industrial complex in his 1961 farewell address. This was exactly what he was referring to.

This comment was edited on Nov 12, 2013, 14:19.

1. Creston explains the public's reaction to this mentality Nov 12, 2013, 13:27 Creston

FUCK YOU.  

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo