Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
49 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

9. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 11, 2013, 10:42 Creston

nin wrote on Nov 11, 2013, 09:32:
PlayStation 4 Games - Buy 2 Get 1 Promo on Amazon.

Was already a huge amazon fanboy before this. But now?!

Yeah, that's an absolutely insane deal.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Windows gaming should be like Steam Nov 11, 2013, 10:40 Creston

Microsoft? Fuck those losers.  

7. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 11, 2013, 10:34 SirKnight

I received my free PS4 game code yesterday. I had bought AssCreed and NFS. I chose Killzone as my free one.  

6. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 11, 2013, 10:21 nin

John wrote on Nov 11, 2013, 10:14:
And if you've not ordered any yet, you can get in on the deal tomorrow (note the time, it's a limited window of 4 hours).
Good point. Also limited to availability.

Nice, my CC just got billed from Sony for $400+ so that means it must be shipping soon!

Mine's still listed as "Not yet shipped" from amazon. You might end up with yours a day or two early!

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

5. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 11, 2013, 10:14 John

And if you've not ordered any yet, you can get in on the deal tomorrow (note the time, it's a limited window of 4 hours).
Good point. Also limited to availability.

Nice, my CC just got billed from Sony for $400+ so that means it must be shipping soon!

This space is available for rent

4. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 11, 2013, 10:12 HorrorScope

The MS/Valve article, again is presented as if the Steam Console can only be Linux, can it not run windows if you decided to format it that way?

As far as "perhaps we focused a bit too much on consoles", gotta like how a leading CEO replacement wants to correct that problem.

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 11, 2013, 10:02 Dev

Wait you mean MS is admitting they should have actually rededicated themselves to PC gaming, like they've said they are doing repeatedly in the past couple years?  

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 11, 2013, 09:58 CrimsonPaw

I pre-ordered BF4 yesterday hoping to get a coupon just to avoid the shitstorm that will occur at 9:00 pst tomorrow. As of yet I haven't gotten the coveted b1g1, but I'm hoping for something today.  
~~Crim~~

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 11, 2013, 09:32 nin

PlayStation 4 Games - Buy 2 Get 1 Promo on Amazon.

Was already a huge amazon fanboy before this. But now?!

If you have ordered 1-2 PS4 games from amazon, check your spam filter. If (like me) you ordered 2, you should have a code for a free game. And if you ordered one, you should have a different code that allows you to buy another game, and get the 3rd for free. And those codes expire on the 16th, so don't delay.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

49 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo