Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Legal Briefs

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 12, 2013, 16:12 Seventyfive

Ozmodan wrote on Nov 11, 2013, 11:15:
Maybe we should just crucify a few of these hard drug people to get the message across.

So if heroin was legal tomorrow you'd do it? I think the vast majority of people, if legalized, would still refrain from the hardcore drugs.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 12, 2013, 00:52 The Half Elf

Kosumo wrote on Nov 11, 2013, 19:05:
eRe4s3r wrote on Nov 11, 2013, 18:55:
more than that, they need 90% under priviliged slaving away or the entire capitalist bullshit construct would fall apart.

Remind me again why we should stop climate change. Let it kill humanity. Nothing of value would be lost to the universe.

Dude, wtf, do you think that aliens could make better Micheal Bay films than Micheal Bay ..... I DON'T THINK SO! (Other than Micheal Bay you're right)

Independence Day.

I Win!

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

7. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 12, 2013, 00:50 The Half Elf

As a ex-meth user (and someone who never smokes marijuana but would like to see it legalized and taxed to death), from a quick google, roughly 200,000 deaths from drugs in 2012. Alcohol causes nearly 4 percent of deaths worldwide, more than AIDS, tuberculosis or violence, according to the World Health Organization.

If you want to get rid of drug user's there is a very simple and easy way to do it. Have drug center's that give out free drugs, but you cannot leave until your sober. Most idiots (and I came close a few times) will kill themselves on the drugs. Thank god I was a recreational user and not a 'I need a fix to funtion' type, but certain drugs like Heroin do need to be destroyed due to the horrible effects.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

6. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 11, 2013, 19:05 Kosumo

eRe4s3r wrote on Nov 11, 2013, 18:55:
more than that, they need 90% under priviliged slaving away or the entire capitalist bullshit construct would fall apart.

Remind me again why we should stop climate change. Let it kill humanity. Nothing of value would be lost to the universe.

Dude, wtf, do you think that aliens could make better Micheal Bay films than Micheal Bay ..... I DON'T THINK SO! (Other than Micheal Bay you're right)

5. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 11, 2013, 18:55 eRe4s3r

4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 11, 2013, 12:48 Cutter

It would be far easier, cheaper, and effective for the government to have a real War on Poverty that would do more than all the punishment in the world. However, that's not the mandate. They need the prison-industrial complex in the US, and they need to keep people passive on booze and other drugs - legal and illegal.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 11, 2013, 12:30 Taskeen

nin wrote on Nov 11, 2013, 11:20:
Maybe we should just crucify a few of these hard drug people to get the message across.

Your craziness never fails to disappoint.

Probably because that's the real Ozmodan.

Ozmodan's Face

2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 11, 2013, 11:20 nin

Your craziness never fails to disappoint.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 11, 2013, 11:15 Ozmodan

Silk road has to be hosted somewhere, should not be too hard to just shut it down again or place severe sanctions on any country that refused.

Personally think Marijuana should be legalized, but the vast majority of drugs on these sites are far more lethal. Maybe we should just crucify a few of these hard drug people to get the message across.

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo