Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Kill The Bad Guy Announced

Kill The Bad Guy is an upcoming project from French developer Exkee. The game's somewhat self-explanatory title is helpful, as they aren't going crazy with details about the game just yet. Here's the full description: "Join a secret and mysterious society whose members have sworn to get rid of war criminals, former mafia members, and other criminals, going incognito among us. Hiding behind the appearance of a simple ‘man in the street’, the Bad Guys feel untouchable. They don’t expect you to track them and make evil plans. 'Kill The Bad Guy' will stress and test your mental skills through a puzzle game where physics plays an important role." They augment this with a teaser trailer that would demonstrate the best graphics ever were it not live-action. The clip suggests this will be something like Hitman meets Munich.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Kill The Bad Guy Announced Nov 7, 2013, 18:37 Prez

Cutter wrote on Nov 7, 2013, 17:56:
You're cute, Prez. Doesn't mean I want to give you money though.

LOL! Guess I'm not cute enough then!

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Kill The Bad Guy Announced Nov 7, 2013, 17:56 Cutter

You're cute, Prez. Doesn't mean I want to give you money though.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

3. Re: Kill The Bad Guy Announced Nov 7, 2013, 12:03 Prez

I assume the title is tongue-in-cheek. I think it's kinda cute actually.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

2. Re: Kill The Bad Guy Announced Nov 7, 2013, 11:13 MajorD

Lame! The title is very imaginative too.

1. Re: Kill The Bad Guy Announced Nov 7, 2013, 10:19 Cutter

If that title represents the height of their imagination for this game it does not bode well. And why ex-criminals? Are the active criminals of today not worthy? This doesn't make much fuckin' sense.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo