Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Grim Dawn Early Access

Steam now offers Early Access to Grim Dawn, offering a 10% discount for the next week on the preliminary version of Crate Entertainment's RPG (thanks UndocumentedAlien). Here's word on the early access:

“We're still working on expanding content and features for Grim Dawn but it is already very playable and the core gameplay is fun and relatively polished. The first "Act" is currently available and most players have reported their first run taking between 8-16 hours and some have already logged over 100 hours with replays and item farming. We still have significant content to develop and some features, such as multiplayer, are not yet online. Join us as we roll out new content, features and continue to refine the gameplay experience based on your feedback.

Grim Dawn is a passion project by a small team of experienced developers. Please be aware that we do our best to maintain a stable, enjoyable experience but because the game is in active development and things are constantly changing, problems do sometimes arise. You may also find that our pace of development is not as fast as larger teams. If you're looking for a polished gameplay experience right now and / or would be upset by delayed releases or slow updates, then you'd probably be happier waiting for the final release.

View
11. Re: Grim Dawn Early Access Nov 7, 2013, 00:57 Darks

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Nov 6, 2013, 21:43:
Creston wrote on Nov 6, 2013, 20:35:
I'll buy it if they ever fixed the rubberbanding bug. I'd heard rumors that it jumped projects and made its way to Grim Dawn...
I played the GD alpha/beta for a bit and never saw it. Haven't really looked into anything in the forums about it, but seems fine to me.

Same here, I don't know where you heard or saw that Creston, but I've been in the alpha for quiet a while now and not once have I ever had anything like that occur. I will tell you this, there are some people who are complaining about lag, but then we interrogate those and come to find out they have shifty system specs and video cards that are not up to par.

Believe me, if you have a good solid system, you will be just fine.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Modules.Detail&id=6375
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Nov 6, 20:27 Re: Grim Dawn Early Access Fletch
  2. Nov 6, 20:33  Re: Grim Dawn Early Access Axis
  3. Nov 6, 20:35 Re: Grim Dawn Early Access Creston
  6. Nov 6, 21:43  Re: Grim Dawn Early Access Wowbagger_TIP
  7. Nov 6, 22:04   Re: Grim Dawn Early Access Prez
>> 11. Nov 7, 00:57   Re: Grim Dawn Early Access Darks
  12. Nov 7, 01:10    Re: Grim Dawn Early Access wonkawonka
  14. Nov 7, 07:11  Re: Grim Dawn Early Access Redmask
  4. Nov 6, 20:49 Re: Grim Dawn Early Access Mr. Tact