Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Dead World DLC for Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes

The Elemental Forums announce the release of Dead World, a new DLC pack for Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes. The pack is available for US$4.99 from Stardock or Steam, and here's word on the spookiness it adds to the strategy game just in time for Halloween:

• A brand new faction: the Empire of the Dead, led by the nefarious sorcerer Morrigan the Risen. Undead ignore food, growing their population by building cemetaries and mausoleums and by reanimating slain foes
  • New spells for undead casters summon a powerful but temporary army, feed on the lifeforce of friendly units in battle, and more
  • New undead empire fully implemented in faction/army creators design your own skeletal and spectral troops
  • New custom map: The Dead World
  • New Hellknight monsters powerful mounted undead knights with enchanted gear
  • New Risen Brood monsters skeletal undead half-spider monstrosities

View
5. Re: Dead World DLC for Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes Nov 1, 2013, 12:40 gilly775

jdreyer wrote on Oct 31, 2013, 23:35:
gilly775 wrote on Oct 31, 2013, 16:56:
As far as I understand, this game goes directly through Steam, not Stardock, not anyone else. When I look at my games on the account page, Legendary Heroes only has a Steam key and no way to download it directly.

I haven't purchased directly from Stardock, but I don't think that's true. Look at the bottom of the Stardock page. It says you can purchase from Stardock, Steam, Gamers Gate, Gamestop, Kalypso, or Gamefly. I'm sure that the Gamefly purchase requires Steam, for example. I'm sure if you order from Stardock, it's an exe that doesn't require Steam. I could be wrong.

From my Account page:

Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes Upgrade (Steam)
Serial number: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
Please use Steam to register your serial number and download this software. Login to your existing Steam account (or create a new one), select the "Games" tab and "Activate a product on Steam..." menu item.

Same thing with Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion. Plus, if you buy from the other sites, you get a Steam key.

Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Oct 31, 13:51 Re: Dead World DLC for Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes Optional Nickname!
  2. Oct 31, 15:44  Re: Dead World DLC for Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes jdreyer
  3. Oct 31, 16:56   Re: Dead World DLC for Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes gilly775
  4. Oct 31, 23:35    Re: Dead World DLC for Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes jdreyer
>> 5. Nov 1, 12:40     Re: Dead World DLC for Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes gilly775

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo