Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
61 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 31, 2013, 08:57 Verno

PS4: No external storage, PC streaming, MP3s.

I don't really care about external storage that much since the hard drive is user upgradable. I think that was more of an issue on the 360 where hard drive space was at a premium due to Microsoft gouging for it and not letting you use USB devices until well into the product life cycle. The lack of DLNA support is puzzling though considering its in most other Sony products and they were the biggest pushers of the standard. I don't use it personally so whatever but I do know people who did.

Games require installation on both consoles, some will be using 50GB with uncompressed textures and audio so I'm not sure if I should upgrade the hard drive or not. I figure after filesystem reservations, video recording cache and whatnot that leaves room for 8ish games to be installed at once and I don't really see myself exceeding that for a long time so maybe I'll worry about it down the road.

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: The Fall, The Walking Dead, Leon
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

61 Replies. 4 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo