Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Take-Two Earnings

GameInformer informs us that Take-Two is enjoying the expected revenue bump associated with releasing a new game in the blockbuster Grand Theft Auto series, reporting $1.27 billion in revenue for the fiscal Q2 2014. MarketWatch has the details, saying GTA5 has sold almost 29 million units already, though this didn't stop Take-Two from losing $124 million for the quarter, though some accounting rosiness notes they had "a strong surge in adjusted sales and profits" for the quarter.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Take-Two Earnings Oct 30, 2013, 15:29 Ozmodan

a one trick pony who handle their finances badly.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Take-Two Earnings Oct 30, 2013, 09:58 HorrorScope

I don't get it...

Revenue was $148.8 million for the recent quarter ending Sept 30th.

But they announce like a billion in sales for GTA 5 on day one which was clearly in Sept.

2. Re: Take-Two Earnings Oct 30, 2013, 08:55 Verno

I need to actually go and read their financial statements but it sort of boggles the mind how they could lose money unless a significant portion of that revenue is booked next quarter for tax purposes or something.  

Playing: Divinity Original Sin, Destiny, Fire Emblem
Watching: Continuum, Star Trek TNG, Haunt

1. Re: Take-Two Earnings Oct 30, 2013, 07:21 netnerd85

Now make Hidden and Dangerous 3 and publish under Take 2, I wanna see that old logo!

Mafia 3 as well, but me thinks you already have that on order...

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo