Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

Link of the Day: X-MEN- DAYS OF FUTURE PAST - Official Trailer (2014). Thanks JDreyer and nin.

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Into the Black Oct 30, 2013, 09:50 Darks

nin wrote on Oct 30, 2013, 09:32:
Darks wrote on Oct 30, 2013, 09:26:
Well, at least he has his Adamantium claws back. 1:51 of the trailer you can see those are not bone claws.

Yeah, but is that 21st century Wolverine, or 20th century Wolverine? He travels back in time to his earlier body.

edit: Maybe back in the past, they just figured out a way to ignore both Wolverine movies... Granted, the most recent one wasn't nearly as horrible as the first, but it still wasn't great.

Well, if you recall, they met him at the airport. He still only had Bones then. And Magneto can easily control the metal and fix his claws. Which I have a feeling is what happens.

I donít know if you guys read the comics or not, but this is not the first time Wolverine has been stripped of the Adamantium. Magneto ripped it out of his body almost killing him. So what he takes, he can give back.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Modules.Detail&id=6375
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Into the Black Oct 30, 2013, 09:32 nin

Darks wrote on Oct 30, 2013, 09:26:
Well, at least he has his Adamantium claws back. 1:51 of the trailer you can see those are not bone claws.

Yeah, but is that 21st century Wolverine, or 20th century Wolverine? He travels back in time to his earlier body.

edit: Maybe back in the past, they just figured out a way to ignore both Wolverine movies... Granted, the most recent one wasn't nearly as horrible as the first, but it still wasn't great.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

7. Re: Into the Black Oct 30, 2013, 09:26 Darks

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Modules.Detail&id=6375

6. Re: Into the Black Oct 30, 2013, 03:44 Ladron3dfx

X-Men #141-#142, The Days of Future Past storyline (from what I remember).

A story set in the future, mutants are on the verge of extinction, in prison camps and any mutant survivors are being hunted down one by one by Sentinals, government sanctioned.

An adult Kitty Pryde and much older Wolverine are the main characters/survivors. One or two other mutants (I can't remember names) are involved, characters/mutants are shown being exterminated by the Sentinals.

Wolverine alone travels back in time to change/prevent the future.

This comment was edited on Oct 30, 2013, 04:05.

Steamworks

5. Re: Into the Black Oct 30, 2013, 00:28 NegaDeath

The Ex-Men previously linked to was better.  

4. Re: Into the Black Oct 29, 2013, 21:22 nin

jdreyer wrote on Oct 29, 2013, 21:19:
You know, this is a weird trailer.

1. I kinda wish they hadn't lead off with such a recognizable piece of music. It's distracting, and brings too much baggage with it. Then, when they cut to the next piece of music, it's jarring.

2. I don't really get a sense of what story they're trying to tell, at all. There's being mysterious, and there's not making any sense, and this one is trending toward the latter.

Still, I loved First Class, so I'm hoping this will be good. I really wish they'd kept Matthew Vaughn on.

I read something, I believe on darkhorizons, where Singer said the trailer was largely going to be character based due to the special effects not being done yet.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

3. Re: Into the Black Oct 29, 2013, 21:19 jdreyer

You know, this is a weird trailer.

1. I kinda wish they hadn't lead off with such a recognizable piece of music. It's distracting, and brings too much baggage with it. Then, when they cut to the next piece of music, it's jarring.

2. I don't really get a sense of what story they're trying to tell, at all. There's being mysterious, and there's not making any sense, and this one is trending toward the latter.

Still, I loved First Class, so I'm hoping this will be good. I really wish they'd kept Matthew Vaughn on.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

2. Re: Into the Black Oct 29, 2013, 20:17 Cutter

Hmmm is right.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

1. Re: Into the Black Oct 29, 2013, 18:19 The Half Elf

Hmmmmm  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo