Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Saturday Tech Bits

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Oct 27, 2013, 19:20 Kitkoan

Quboid wrote on Oct 27, 2013, 10:17:
Cutter wrote on Oct 27, 2013, 02:00:
Quboid wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 22:04:
Cutter wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 15:09:
Unethical users? Lol Apple and it's users are all unethical!

I own an iPod, is there any particular way in which I should kill myself or do I get to choose?

Admitting you have a problem is the first step. Redemption begins with an act of contrition. Destroy your Apple crapple before you're completely consumed by the dark side. If it's too late you may as well head off and join the Taliban.

But it has a 160GB hard drive and 40 hours of battery life. How else can I get that sort of audio performance in a pocket device? Is my own convenience not the most important thing?

More seriously, who can I buy electronic devices from who are any different? Is my Samsung phone any better? Are your electronic devices made by manufacturers who are any different?

I dislike Apple and wouldn't be in a hurry to buy any of their stuff now but in respect to working conditions and off-shore manufacturing, which I gather is your beef, I doubt Apple are any different to virtually anyone else.

While I don't know if they still make huge space mp3 players but if you want a quality mp3 player, you want a cowon mp3 player. Cowon is known for the best quality audio, way beyond ipod, and their players tend to average around 100 hours, yes 100, not a mistype.

I used to have a Cowon S9, was like night and day between it and my ipod 5th Gen in both play time and audio quality with the same headphones. They are a Korean company that builds their players in Korea, not shifty Chinese shops.

Cowon

*automatically refuses to place horse heads in anyone's bed*
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Oct 27, 2013, 13:55 Redmask

I own an iPod, is there any particular way in which I should kill myself or do I get to choose?

Admitting you have a problem is the first step. Redemption begins with an act of contrition. Destroy your Apple crapple before you're completely consumed by the dark side. If it's too late you may as well head off and join the Taliban.

You're kind of like 5 years late with these dire warnings, the ship sailed and Apple penetrated the masses long ago. The world didn't end either.

6. Unethical morals Oct 27, 2013, 11:08 eRe4s3r

I think it's pretty funny that ethical and moral are supposed to mean the same thing according to dictionaries. Am I the only one for whom the 2 words have vastly different implied meanings?  

5. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Oct 27, 2013, 10:17 Quboid

But it has a 160GB hard drive and 40 hours of battery life. How else can I get that sort of audio performance in a pocket device? Is my own convenience not the most important thing?

More seriously, who can I buy electronic devices from who are any different? Is my Samsung phone any better? Are your electronic devices made by manufacturers who are any different?

I dislike Apple and wouldn't be in a hurry to buy any of their stuff now but in respect to working conditions and off-shore manufacturing, which I gather is your beef, I doubt Apple are any different to virtually anyone else.

- Quboid

4. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Oct 27, 2013, 02:00 Cutter

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

3. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Oct 26, 2013, 23:47 Kitkoan

Death by iPod?

*automatically refuses to place horse heads in anyone's bed*

2. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Oct 26, 2013, 22:04 Quboid

- Quboid

1. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Oct 26, 2013, 15:09 Cutter

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo