Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Into the Black Oct 26, 2013, 13:37 nin

xXBatmanXx wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 05:27:
I now have 3 10% Shadow Warrior coupons and 1 25% off....got the 25% today for some stupid reason. Game must be tanking (I would only assume it did anyway) and they must be hurting for sales. Over priced, over hyped, garbage.....

I am so fucking sick of unsolicited, undeleteable coupons. It's basically spam on steam...

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Into the Black Oct 26, 2013, 10:39 Dmitri_M

xXBatmanXx wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 05:27:
I now have 3 10% Shadow Warrior coupons and 1 25% off....got the 25% today for some stupid reason. Game must be tanking (I would only assume it did anyway) and they must be hurting for sales. Over priced, over hyped, garbage.....
Well it isn't GTA V

3. Re: Into the Black Oct 26, 2013, 05:27 xXBatmanXx

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

2. Re: Into the Black Oct 26, 2013, 03:19 mag

Sepharo wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 01:01:
Hilarious...

If I want to use HD on Amazon Prime Instant Video I have to leave my TV on because my desktop display is not HDCP compliant but my secondary display the TV I hardly use is. Weirdly enough I prefer watching movies and TV at my desk. If I turn the TV off the Amazon player will detect and immediately switch back to SD only.

I try to go legit with my media and all they want to do is figure out ways to fuck me over and make piracy still the better product.

edit: Hahah and if I try to watch it on my TV display I need to leave my non-HDCP desktop display on or else it reverts... Basically both have to be on for me to have HD content. That is against their own idiotic rules, a pop-up came up saying all displays need to be HDCP, except my only working configuration is one HDCP and one non-HDCP.

edit2: Okay I figured it all out... Apparently both my displays are HDCP compliant but if I have them both hooked up they need both be powered on. If I physically unhook one or the other Prime will let me play HD on either.

Desktop and TV cabled and both powered = HDCP
Desktop and TV cabled only one powered = No HDCP
Only Desktop cabled and powered = HDCP
Only TV cabled and powered = HDCP

Huh. What a bunch of crap. That must be brand new--I'd never had that problem before trying today. My PC monitor isn't HDCP compliant.

1. Re: Into the Black Oct 26, 2013, 01:01 Sepharo

Hilarious...

If I want to use HD on Amazon Prime Instant Video I have to leave my TV on because my desktop display is not HDCP compliant but my secondary display the TV I hardly use is. Weirdly enough I prefer watching movies and TV at my desk. If I turn the TV off the Amazon player will detect and immediately switch back to SD only.

I try to go legit with my media and all they want to do is figure out ways to fuck me over and make piracy still the better product.

edit: Hahah and if I try to watch it on my TV display I need to leave my non-HDCP desktop display on or else it reverts... Basically both have to be on for me to have HD content. That is against their own idiotic rules, a pop-up came up saying all displays need to be HDCP, except my only working configuration is one HDCP and one non-HDCP.

edit2: Okay I figured it all out... Apparently both my displays are HDCP compliant but if I have them both hooked up they need both be powered on. If I physically unhook one or the other Prime will let me play HD on either.

Desktop and TV cabled and both powered = HDCP
Desktop and TV cabled only one powered = No HDCP
Only Desktop cabled and powered = HDCP
Only TV cabled and powered = HDCP

This comment was edited on Oct 26, 2013, 01:32.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo