Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 26, 2013, 00:02 Fang

I am still trying to decide between Forza 5 and GT6. They already announced the Model S for GT6, so that may sway me.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 25, 2013, 18:22 xXBatmanXx

Yosemite Sam wrote on Oct 25, 2013, 14:54:
THE BEACH BUM PACK
Coming in early November will be the first add-on content update, the Beach Bum Pack which will bring all-new beach themed vehicles and new weaponry that you’ll be able to use in both GTA Online and Story Mode. Plus new customization options for your GTA Online character including new tats, hairstyles and more. We’ll also be adding lots of brand new action-packed Jobs to play with Gang Attacks, Survivals, Last Team Standings, Parachutes, Deathmatches and Races that will have you bloodying up the waters and coastlines of the finest beach resorts across Los Santos and Blaine County.

Nice to see it will come with a bunch of new jobs, hope it hits early November... like Nov 1st Looks like the content creator has been pushed back, now its just 'fall' release... and they were very vague on hiests, doesnt look good for that feature coming anytime soon.

Wonder if they are holding out on the heists thing after the money laundering from certain missions people were doing? They will have to find a nice balanced payout for the risk....and nothing over the top.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

8. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 25, 2013, 17:09 WyldKat

Heists are all I want from the GTA Online updates. It's disappointing they're dragging their heels with it.  

7. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 25, 2013, 14:54 Yosemite Sam

THE BEACH BUM PACK
Coming in early November will be the first add-on content update, the Beach Bum Pack which will bring all-new beach themed vehicles and new weaponry that you’ll be able to use in both GTA Online and Story Mode. Plus new customization options for your GTA Online character including new tats, hairstyles and more. We’ll also be adding lots of brand new action-packed Jobs to play with Gang Attacks, Survivals, Last Team Standings, Parachutes, Deathmatches and Races that will have you bloodying up the waters and coastlines of the finest beach resorts across Los Santos and Blaine County.

Nice to see it will come with a bunch of new jobs, hope it hits early November... like Nov 1st Looks like the content creator has been pushed back, now its just 'fall' release... and they were very vague on hiests, doesnt look good for that feature coming anytime soon.

PSN id PR345, PST - D3, GTA5, Borderlands 2, Grid 2, GTA4, BoS, RDR, GT5, COD WaW, KZ2, RAGE, Dirt2, MC LA, Skate2, LBP, Dead Nation - Wanna jam? Hit me up on PSN, Mention Blues News.

CIV4 MOD http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=326525

6. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 25, 2013, 12:57 Agent.X7

Yeah, I can't wait for my PS4 so I can play Watchdo...oh, right.

Well, at least I can play Drive...oh, yeah.

Um...

And the Alienware trade in program is CRAP. for shits and giggles I looked up my laptop, which is an Alienware M18x only a little over a year old. I paid over 3K for it. They woul dgive me about $500 for it. Yeah, guys, there's this eBay thing, and Amazon, and Craigslist, and...

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

5. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 25, 2013, 10:59 SirKnight

nin wrote on Oct 25, 2013, 09:46:
3 weeks until the PS4? I'm a little giddy, though I'm not sure what I'll be playing on it besides AC4...

Yeah I feel the same way. Everything was delayed or was never coming out until next year anyway. I think there's a few PS+ indie games that look interesting.

I'm looking forward to Destiny next year. I wasn't a huge Halo fan but this does seem to look pretty cool.

4. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 25, 2013, 10:58 PHJF

I had a chance to play KZ at a kiosk yesterday and it was a blast, not to mention jaw dropping graphically.

So was KZ2. But it was boring as fucking hell.

Steam + PSN: PHJF

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 25, 2013, 10:48 wtf_man

AC4... maybe pick up knack for the wife... although I'd rather wait for octodad, since I think she'd like that better.  

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 25, 2013, 10:18 Verno

I'm getting AC4 and Killzone Shadow Fall. I had a chance to play KZ at a kiosk yesterday and it was a blast, not to mention jaw dropping graphically. I also love their approach to online unlocks - all weapons unlocked from the beginning, you only grind for abilities/accessories.  

Playing: Infamous Second Son
Watching: Midsomer Murders, Dominion, The Knick

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 25, 2013, 09:46 nin

3 weeks until the PS4? I'm a little giddy, though I'm not sure what I'll be playing on it besides AC4...

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo