Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Borderlands 2: TK Baha's Bloody Harvest Begins

The Borderlands 2 website has word on the release of the TK Baha's Bloody Harvest DLC for Borderlands 2, adding some spooky Halloween goodness to the role-playing shooter. Here's the announcement:

The first in the Headhunter add-on series for Borderlands 2, TK Bahaís Bloody Harvest, will be available beginning today via digital download* across PC / Mac via Steam, Xbox 360 via Xbox Live Marketplace and PlayStation 3 via PlayStation Network worldwide** for only USD $2.99 / GBP £2.39 / EUR 2,99 Ä. Join the zombified corpse of TK Baha in a spooky, Halloween-themed adventure that can be played in a single sitting, alone or cooperatively (we recommend bringing friends!).

In TK Bahaís Bloody Harvest, the beloved, undead TK Baha tasks players with stopping the giant Pumpkin Kingpin from terrorizing everyone in the town of Hallowed Hollow. Once you take him down, his pumpkin head will become your trophy to wear. And donít forget about the candies! Each variety bestows temporary buffs to help take down your enemies.

Happy trick-or-treating and shoot-and-looting!

*The Borderlands 2 base game is not included in this digital download, but is required to play the content.
** Coming Wednesday, October 23rd on PS3 in Europe and Oceania.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Borderlands 2: TK Baha's Bloody Harvest Begins Oct 23, 2013, 17:07 Creston

xXBatmanXx wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 22:53:
Purchased. Anyone want to play tonight!? I will wait.

I'm not buying these tiny DLC packs, bud, sorry. Besides, I still need to finish Tina.

Btw, on a related topic, Krieg is so much fun to play with once you unlock Light the Fuse, and then Release the Beast in the Mania tree, it's insane. He JUST.WON'T.DIE. And it's fucking AWESOME.

Badass Pyre Thresher? A critter that normally would just make me reload the level? Whatever. Run up and HIT IT IN THE FACE WITH AN AXE. Super Badass Constructor three levels above yours? HIT IT IN THE FACE WITH AN AXE.

The only thing so far that I've been unable to hit in the face (WITH AN AXE!) is the freaking Warrior. That sucks. Hitting Jack in the face... WITH AN AXE was totally worth it though.

Anyway, the way Krieg rolls through levels is ungodly. Caustic Caverns? Eh, whatever. Roll on through.

He beats out my siren for just sheer fun to play.

This comment was edited on Oct 23, 2013, 17:13.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Borderlands 2: TK Baha's Bloody Harvest Begins Oct 23, 2013, 09:06 nin

The Half Elf wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 22:53:
We still need to make money for the fiasco that was Aliens:CM!

Yeah, I think they've about run BL2 into the ground. With all the various costumes, I think they've even surpassed Saint's Row 3 in the needless DLC department.

Also, Randy's a dick, and I can't see giving him money again any time soon.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

3. Re: Borderlands 2: TK Baha's Bloody Harvest Begins Oct 23, 2013, 08:25 Mad Max RW

The Half Elf wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 22:53:

Oh Randy. Money is not a problem for him.

2. Re: Borderlands 2: TK Baha's Bloody Harvest Begins Oct 22, 2013, 22:53 xXBatmanXx

Purchased. Anyone want to play tonight!? I will wait.  

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

1. Re: Borderlands 2: TK Baha's Bloody Harvest Begins Oct 22, 2013, 22:53 The Half Elf

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo