Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: On Sale Oct 23, 2013, 21:19 nin

nin wrote on Oct 23, 2013, 08:53:
Dacron wrote on Oct 23, 2013, 03:48:
Got hunted, was looking forward to it, and it seemed pretty good. Still an alpha, but it's one of those games were you feel compelled to keep going when i was playing. Minutes turn longer than you thought... Happy for $10

Wish they'd sent steam keys for the KS. They sent a download link (I believe from humble?) awhile back, but with steam, I'd always know I was playing the latest version.

Still...happy with it. Fun, and I hope it does well for them. Love the feeling of always on the run, being chased er, hunted.

Oh wow, don't mind me. They apparently added a steam key to my humble page, at some point...yoink!

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: On Sale Oct 23, 2013, 14:41 Verno

Krovven wrote on Oct 23, 2013, 09:39:
I'm also not keen on the idea of games launching with Early Access and then going on sale before the final is even released. Hardly seems fair to the people that bought in at $20 which was only 2 months ago.

Yeah I wanted to check it out but I'm not a big fan of that practice either.

Playing: Dark Souls 2
Watching: Korengal, Legends, Intruders

5. Re: On Sale Oct 23, 2013, 09:39 Krovven

Got hunted, was looking forward to it, and it seemed pretty good. Still an alpha, but it's one of those games were you feel compelled to keep going when i was playing. Minutes turn longer than you thought... Happy for $10

So that's why you weren't on GTAO last night!

I want Sir...Hunted, but with GTA I have enough to play for awhile, and being broke and not working increases willpower. Plus I have my Grim Dawn beta access that I haven't even tried yet.

I'm also not keen on the idea of games launching with Early Access and then going on sale before the final is even released. Hardly seems fair to the people that bought in at $20 which was only 2 months ago.

4. Re: On Sale Oct 23, 2013, 09:36 Prez

Tried to buy Sir...Hunted last night and I broke Steam while doing it. Apologies to anyone who was inconvenienced. Luckily they got it working again.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

3. Re: On Sale Oct 23, 2013, 08:53 nin

Wish they'd sent steam keys for the KS. They sent a download link (I believe from humble?) awhile back, but with steam, I'd always know I was playing the latest version.

Still...happy with it. Fun, and I hope it does well for them. Love the feeling of always on the run, being chased er, hunted.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

2. Re: On Sale Oct 23, 2013, 03:48 Dacron

1. Re: On Sale Oct 22, 2013, 22:03 Cutter

Been playing The Wolf Among Us the last few hours and it's ahhh-mazing! Just oozes character. Love it!

Now Ima check out some Sir!

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo