Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Mobilization

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Evening Mobilization Oct 23, 2013, 03:25 Raptor

But the Microsoft Surface Pro and Surface 2 Pro already have the Wacom digitizers on them.

I was reading the Anandtech review posted here a few days ago of Surface 2 Pro (because I've been looking for a tablet that actually works) and it linked to Gabe from Penny Arcade being mighty happy with the Surface Pro pen functions.
http://www.penny-arcade.com/2013/02/22/the-ms-surface-pro

Unless you meant that if it comes with an Apple logo it will be worth thinking over?
For some reason I doubt that Apple would be actually planning on making a full OS tablet, it would mean they'd have to give up their sleek light design since otherwise it wouldn't have any power for stuff like Photoshop.

And reviewers of course would then say that sure it scores great 3dmark scores, but why doesn't the battery last 15 hours????

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Evening Mobilization Oct 23, 2013, 01:39 GL1zdA

Jensen wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 22:46:
I hope they named it iPad Air to differentiate it from a future iPad Pro with a Wacom digitizer.
I never did believe in tablets taking over the workstation market, but after reading your post I will have to think it over.

1. Re: Evening Mobilization Oct 22, 2013, 22:46 Jensen

I hope they named it iPad Air to differentiate it from a future iPad Pro with a Wacom digitizer.  

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo