Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Monaco Adds Free Content

Steam news has a note saying Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine is currently 60% off as a daily deal. As reported on Rock, Paper, Shotgun, the heist game has also received a huge free content update as well (no room for that amid pages of DOTA 2 patch notes?). The update includes a new mini-campaign and Halloween-themed zombies while adding support for Linux and the Steam workshop. Here's word on this gratis patch:

FREE HALLOWEEN UPDATE!

Monaco Origins
New Mini-Campaign featuring the back stories of the 8 original characters.

Zombie Mode!
Zonaco - Your Flesh is Mine featuring new enemies, new strategies, new gameplay.

Linux
Yes, this means Steam OS!

Now with Steam Workshop!

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Monaco Adds Free Content Oct 22, 2013, 17:31 Dev

Thats a chunk of free content. Nice of them!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Monaco Adds Free Content Oct 22, 2013, 16:37 Yakubs

It's fun both multiplayer and single player but for different reasons. Single player is a bit more quiet and deliberate while multiplayer is more of a hectic mad-dash. That being said, if you're trying to 100% a level without dying, some of the later levels can be very very difficult single player. Just squeaking by enough to beat the level, though, is fairly easy even alone.

Also, multiplayer is lobby-based and typically it's easy/fast enough to find people to play with that you can do it with limited time.

5. Re: Monaco Adds Free Content Oct 22, 2013, 16:37 Shok

Linux is getting some love this week. First Rogue Legacy and now Monaco get native linux ports!  

4. Re: Monaco Adds Free Content Oct 22, 2013, 12:03 MoreLuckThanSkill

$6 ? Time to buy, I have been putting it off on the wishlist for awhile now.

Damned Steam sales... I will most likely die before I complete all of these games.

3. Re: Monaco Adds Free Content Oct 22, 2013, 10:37 nin

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 10:27:
nin wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 10:04:
Kept meaning to go back and play this some more as it was really fun, except for the damn dogs.

I don't generally play multiplayer games, since it's hard to commit to uninterrupted gsming time. Is this any good as a single-player game?

I enjoyed it as a SP game, but I can easily see how multi would make it even more fun. For $6, it kinda hard to go wrong...

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

2. Re: Monaco Adds Free Content Oct 22, 2013, 10:27 Wowbagger_TIP

nin wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 10:04:
Kept meaning to go back and play this some more as it was really fun, except for the damn dogs.

I don't generally play multiplayer games, since it's hard to commit to uninterrupted gsming time. Is this any good as a single-player game?

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

1. Re: Monaco Adds Free Content Oct 22, 2013, 10:04 nin

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo