Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Game Reviews

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Game Reviews Oct 22, 2013, 16:35 Clever Caviar

Cutter wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 16:15:
Their control scheme is shitty for M/KB so they need to do way better on that front. And the comments on this say you can't even invert controls!

Assuming you're talking about LEGO...

I originally had a few on the Wii, so I played them on controller then. Bought one of the Indiana's on a Steam sale once and yes, found out the controls were 'not great' for KB/M. I bought controllers and just kind of went with it, but if you're a KB/M-or-die type of person, it's doubtful they'll ever cater to that. They've had plenty of years to figure it out by now.

::
Rockstar made $1 billion in 3 days with GTAV, yet they can't find the budget to port RDR to PC.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Game Reviews Oct 22, 2013, 16:15 Cutter

Their control scheme is shitty for M/KB so they need to do way better on that front. And the comments on this say you can't even invert controls!

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

1. Re: Game Reviews Oct 22, 2013, 14:22 Clever Caviar

nice review for LEGO Marvel. My son adores them, but I have no problem getting roped in for a gaming srint with them.

Each release, TT seem to support the PC world a bit better (not the rodent based folk however), if you have a look at http://steamdb.info/app/249130/ there's DLC listed also. Quite what your views on DLC are, if you're a fan of the LEGO games (or have kids who are), then it's a welcome sign that you won't be making up excuses why you can't get the extra characters, unlike on the XBOX.

Yes, I did try unpacking LEGO Batman 2 to try and cajole the game into using them, but no dice. All the DLC content is in the .dat files, but I don't see how you can enable it. Short of buying the game again, and an XBOX, and the DLC. Be nice if TT just went back and added the extra characters in via a patch.

::
Rockstar made $1 billion in 3 days with GTAV, yet they can't find the budget to port RDR to PC.

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo