Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Metaverse

View
40 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

40. Re: removed Oct 24, 2013, 19:25 D-Rock

D-Rock wrote on Oct 24, 2013, 12:15:
* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Oct 24, 2013, 13:27.

Seriously Blue, of all the posts you removed, this one?!?

Your political bias is showing. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

39. removed Oct 24, 2013, 12:15 D-Rock

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Oct 24, 2013, 13:27.

38. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 18:17 D-Rock

Beamer wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 16:50:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 16:04:
D-Rock wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 13:49:
Beamer wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 13:39:
And I'm done here.

Does a simple yes or no question challenge you that much? Hell, I'd even be happy with an "I don't know" from you.

He's doing what he always does when he can't debate something, toss out one or two last ad hom attacks and takes his ball to go cry in the corner with.

Um, do you even understand what he's asking and how there's no way to respond?

Plus, c'mon, I just looked through your history (thankfully the only way I can see your posts) and it's full of you being a total doof and going "stop with the ad hom attacks you libtard ahole!"

Which is ironic on about a hundred levels that your 75 IQ can't comprehend.

I thought you were done?!?

37. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 17:21 RollinThundr

Beamer wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 16:50:
And I'm done here.

Does a simple yes or no question challenge you that much? Hell, I'd even be happy with an "I don't know" from you.

He's doing what he always does when he can't debate something, toss out one or two last ad hom attacks and takes his ball to go cry in the corner with.

Plus, c'mon, I just looked through your history (thankfully the only way I can see your posts) and it's full of you being a total doof and going "stop with the ad hom attacks you libtard ahole!"

And there you go again right on cue. It's like you just can't help yourself.

36. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 16:50 Beamer

And I'm done here.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

35. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 16:04 RollinThundr

And I'm done here.

34. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 13:49 D-Rock

And I'm done here.

33. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 13:39 Beamer

And I'm done here.  
-------------

32. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 13:28 D-Rock

Beamer wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 12:11:

I've spent a few weeks in both Dubai and Qatar, and several days in Abu Dhabi (where, sadly, I didn't find Nermal), so I'd say I'm quite fine in Muslim countries.

You still didn't answer my question. Did the locals know that you're homosexual? It's a simple yes or no question.

31. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 13:18 D-Rock

Beamer wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 13:01:

Do you support that, in this country, they should be free to get engaged? And married?

I have no problem with it at all. Don't expect me to actively support it since it doesn't affect me directly, but my attitude towards it can be best described as 'whatever floats your boat'.

Also, jesus, "homophobic" does not mean "afraid." Christ, people are so literal sometimes. Most homophobic people aren't afraid of gays. They don't think its contagious or that gay people will murder them. That doesn't make them less homophobic.

OK you have a point there on the definition. But I'm not homophobic. I think your deep-rooted emotional issues make it difficult for you to not write off those who do not agree with you on every issue.

Like yourself: using "gay" as an insult (and, irrelevantly, with no real basis.) That's pretty homophobic. Actually, that's basically the definition of it.

I used 'gay' as a statement of fact, not as an insult. Is the term 'gay' considered derogatory these days? If so, then I have no problem correcting that and using a less offensive term, such as 'homosexual'.

30. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 13:08 RollinThundr

D-Rock wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 12:57:

How did I miss this gem?

I've spent a few weeks in both Dubai and Qatar, and several days in Abu Dhabi (where, sadly, I didn't find Nermal), so I'd say I'm quite fine in Muslim countries.

Nice homophobia, though.

Did the locals know that you're gay?

Homophobic -- nope. I've stated before that I have plenty of gay friends. I don't fear them. They're my friends because they respect me and we have common interests. And I respect them as well. I have no interest in their sexual preferences, but I am glad to live in a country where they are free to engage in them.

Do you support that, in this country, they should be free to get engaged? And married?

Also, jesus, "homophobic" does not mean "afraid." Christ, people are so literal sometimes. Most homophobic people aren't afraid of gays. They don't think its contagious or that gay people will murder them. That doesn't make them less homophobic.

Like yourself: using "gay" as an insult (and, irrelevantly, with no real basis.) That's pretty homophobic. Actually, that's basically the definition of it.

You're aware there are states that already have gay marriage right? Gay's getting married isn't going to bring the apocalypse. Tossing around terms like homophobic and racist just because you don't agree with people's opinions is dishonest.

29. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 13:01 Beamer

D-Rock wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 12:57:

How did I miss this gem?

Nice homophobia, though.

Homophobic -- nope. I've stated before that I have plenty of gay friends. I don't fear them. They're my friends because they respect me and we have common interests. And I respect them as well. I have no interest in their sexual preferences, but I am glad to live in a country where they are free to engage in them.

-------------

28. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 12:57 D-Rock

How did I miss this gem?

Nice homophobia, though.

27. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 12:11 Beamer

D-Rock wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 10:54:
Beamer wrote on Oct 20, 2013, 19:52:
Where does the school board keep finding them, and why do they send them to me?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised you joined this discussion, but I really wonder what you have to bring to it when you consider the fact that if you ever set foot on Muslim soil they'd execute you the moment they found out that you like it in the ass?

How's that religion of peace sounding now? You should stop and think before you defend a religious group that has a special book that says it's OK to kill you because of your personal preference. It's not just the terrorists that think that way. Read about the 'honor killings' that happen in the US. Do you really think it's OK to kill your own child because they want to live an American lifestyle? Google it if you don't know what I'm talking about.

And don't even get me started on how they treat their women...

How did I miss this gem?

Nice homophobia, though.

-------------

26. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 11:29 RollinThundr

D-Rock wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 10:54:

I guess I shouldn't be surprised you joined this discussion, but I really wonder what you have to bring to it when you consider the fact that if you ever set foot on Muslim soil they'd execute you the moment they found out that you like it in the ass?

How's that religion of peace sounding now? You should stop and think before you defend a religious group that has a special book that says it's OK to kill you because of your personal preference. It's not just the terrorists that think that way. Read about the 'honor killings' that happen in the US. Do you really think it's OK to kill your own child because they want to live an American lifestyle? Google it if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Beamer has nothing to say because where there is proof the liberals tend to either toss out ad hom personal attacks or just ignore it altogether. Reality is all around them and they choose to ignore it afraid they might upset someone's feelings.

Islam is a political movement masquerading as a religious entity. A political movement in which women have no rights, are considered property are often raped or mutilated and that little special book of theirs explains plain as day that it is perfectly acceptable to lie and mislead their enemies in order to make them sympathetic to their actual cause.

What's happening in the UK right now, London especially is a perfect example of the "religion of peace" in action.

25. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 10:55 D-Rock

Quboid wrote on Oct 20, 2013, 21:15:
D-Rock wrote on Oct 20, 2013, 19:24:
Is the logic of our statements too much for you to handle?

In a way, yes. Yes it is.

What way is that?

24. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 10:54 D-Rock

23. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 09:31 RollinThundr

Quboid wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 07:58:
Edit: Never mind, you're too stupid to understand the difference between Muslim and Terrorist.

The difference between religion and race is a fair point. I don't know what the right word is, Islamophobia is good especially as phobias are irrational fears, but I suspect it's rather more than that. I don't believe you make a distinction between it being a race and a religion unless you're treading water and are desperate for a point to make. I believe that if you see someone who is a bit brown, you assume they are a Muslim and therefore a terrorist. You'll deny this of course and I can't say for sure but I would trust my estimation a lot, a lot more than I'd trust you. I would genuinely trust a random guess more than I'd trust you. At least a random guess has a chance of being right.

No I realize there's a difference, I don't think you honestly see the situation though. Why was it insisted that the mosque needed to be built within 500 ft of ground zero when there are plenty of other suitable sites in NY?

The fact that there are Sharia courts in your country where women are often mistreated is ok right? Why can't they just follow Brittan law like everyone else? Why do they get special treatment? Political correctness or Islamic influence in Parliament? You can stick your fingers in your ears and go lalala isn't happening, but that isn't reality, wake up brother man. wake up. Since when is it ok to immigrate to another country and then try to change that countries laws to the laws of your home country?

Do some of your own actual research.

here's one for free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYFzrEIzoHE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN6CHtGGo4g
This comment was edited on Oct 21, 2013, 10:45.

22. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 07:58 Quboid

Edit: Never mind, you're too stupid to understand the difference between Muslim and Terrorist.

The difference between religion and race is a fair point. I don't know what the right word is, Islamophobia is good especially as phobias are irrational fears, but I suspect it's rather more than that. I don't believe you make a distinction between it being a race and a religion unless you're treading water and are desperate for a point to make. I believe that if you see someone who is a bit brown, you assume they are a Muslim and therefore a terrorist. You'll deny this of course and I can't say for sure but I would trust my estimation a lot, a lot more than I'd trust you. I would genuinely trust a random guess more than I'd trust you. At least a random guess has a chance of being right.

This comment was edited on Oct 21, 2013, 08:11.

- Quboid

21. Re: Evening Metaverse Oct 20, 2013, 23:15 RollinThundr

Quboid wrote on Oct 20, 2013, 21:15:
That victory mosque bullshit is why you're so clueless. I'm not going to explain to you the flaws because you're an idiot and a racist and I have no interest in giving you the courtesy of explaining further. You've shown that you are neither worth the effort or capable of understand it. You've shown it right here:

[nin will] call you names and insult you. That's a good lil sheep,

Only 8 words after the name-calling accusation, you name-call.

D-Rock wrote on Oct 20, 2013, 19:24:
Is the logic of our statements too much for you to handle?

In a way, yes. Yes it is.

LOL yeah because there's a total valid reason to want to build a Mosque within a few hundred feet of the worst terrorist attack in US History. Yep mmm hmm, how's that kool aid tasting?

Have you ever read the Koran? No? Have you ever actually done any research on it? You're in the UK, have you not seen with your own eyes the massive influx of Muslim immigrants and that the quality of life in the places they mass exodus to, generally go down? Do you not have Muslim lords now in Parliament pushing their own agenda in your laws?

Islam is a religion, not a race, next thing you'll be saying it's a religion of peace right?

40 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo