Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

The Elder Scrolls Online Character Creation Trailer

A new trailer showing off the character creation system in The Elder Scrolls Online, a robust system that offers a wide variety of customization options in Bethesda's upcoming MMORPG. Thanks Ghoull.

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Character Creation Trailer Oct 21, 2013, 04:13 Ant

Ludomancer wrote on Oct 18, 2013, 02:38:
Not just this game. The entire game industry has been retardedly-hooked on "idle animations" for WAY too long. Motherfuckers cannot stand still, it's just too "unrealistic".

I know a lot of people who can't idle/stay still in real life. Oh, and I am one of them according to my king and queen ants.

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Character Creation Trailer Oct 18, 2013, 09:38 Pigeon

I've never liked the hair in Bethesda games, it's always looked like someone just plopped an ill fitting wig on, specially on the Khajiit.  

7. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Character Creation Trailer Oct 18, 2013, 09:17 jacobvandy

Yeah, but you have issues if simply breathing at rest causes your arms to swing back and forth... It does look worse here though because they sped up the video.  

6. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Character Creation Trailer Oct 18, 2013, 04:51 Mashiki Amiketo

Ludomancer wrote on Oct 18, 2013, 02:38:
Not just this game. The entire game industry has been retardedly-hooked on "idle animations" for WAY too long. Motherfuckers cannot stand still, it's just too "unrealistic".

Uh...I don't know anyone who doesn't breath in real life anyway. And since the zombie apocolypse isn't upon us, there are indeed people who are "animated in life" too. Really if you get that bent out of shape over idle animations, then grab a book.

--
"For every human problem,
there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong."
--H.L. Mencken

5. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Character Creation Trailer Oct 18, 2013, 04:11 InBlack

EUTHANIZE wrote on Oct 18, 2013, 01:05:
This game looks like it could almost be an "online Skyrim" (which is a dream come true for me), but the fact it is going to have subscriptions really makes me wonder about its longevity.

Wrong. It only 'looks' like Skyrim. The underlying gameplay is nothing like it, and how can it be? How can your actions affect the world in a meaningful way when there will be 5-10k other players on the same server doing the same quests over and over again?

I have a nifty blue line!

4. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Character Creation Trailer Oct 18, 2013, 02:38 Ludomancer

3. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Character Creation Trailer Oct 18, 2013, 01:38 Mashiki Amiketo

Steele Johnson wrote on Oct 18, 2013, 01:28:
Do they all need to look like they're having an asthma attack? I can see they still haven't fixed their cheesy animations.
Considering it's still beta? Not too worried about it.

--
"For every human problem,
there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong."
--H.L. Mencken

2. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Character Creation Trailer Oct 18, 2013, 01:28 Steele Johnson

Do they all need to look like they're having an asthma attack? I can see they still haven't fixed their cheesy animations.  

1. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Character Creation Trailer Oct 18, 2013, 01:05 EUTHANIZE

This game looks like it could almost be an "online Skyrim" (which is a dream come true for me), but the fact it is going to have subscriptions really makes me wonder about its longevity.  

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo