Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Metro: Last Light Chronicles Pack Released

Deep Silver and 4A Games have released the Chronicles Pack for Metro: Last Light, saying the final DLC for the first-person shooter is now available on Steam for Windows and OS X, and the console versions are available on Xbox LIVE and the PlayStation Network. "We hope fans of Metro: Last Light have enjoyed the additional content," says Andrew Prokhorov, Creative Director at 4A Games. "It has allowed us to experiment with some new gameplay ideas such as the ‘Ranger’ mission from the Faction Pack and the Tower Pack, and we have paid close attention to all the feedback. But we think the Chronicles Pack will be the fans’ favourite as it contains three unique story-based missions featuring some of the game’s best-loved characters." Here's a bit on the pack:

Featuring three original solo missions, the Chronicles Pack invites players to step into the shoes of some of Metro: Last Light’s enduring characters in gripping plotlines that run parallel to the story of the main game’s protagonist Artyom.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Metro: Last Light Chronicles Pack Released Oct 15, 2013, 13:27 avianflu

well that season pass was kinda a washout  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Metro: Last Light Chronicles Pack Released Oct 15, 2013, 13:12 MajorD

El Pit wrote on Oct 15, 2013, 10:03:
What we need now is a complete edition of the game and a sale, and I will be all over this!

X2

4. Re: Metro: Last Light Chronicles Pack Released Oct 15, 2013, 12:31 Quboid

This is the only season pass I've ever bought - I've yet to play any of the expansions but they don't look too impressive. I'll give them the once over but I'm not sure what I was thinking that day either. They're sure to be cheaper at Christmas.  

- Quboid

3. Re: Metro: Last Light Chronicles Pack Released Oct 15, 2013, 10:56 nin

Parallax Abstraction wrote on Oct 15, 2013, 10:51:
You're not missing much. I stupidly bought the season pass for this game (I normally don't, not sure what I was thinking the day I bought this)

Do you do drunk online shopping like I do?

"What's this package?...Oh...cool! Totally forgot about that..."

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

2. Re: Metro: Last Light Chronicles Pack Released Oct 15, 2013, 10:51 Parallax Abstraction

You're not missing much. I stupidly bought the season pass for this game (I normally don't, not sure what I was thinking the day I bought this) and most of the add-on content is very short and not particularly fun. I was hoping for large story-focused expansions like we've been seeing with some other games lately but this is just a bunch of tiny challenge modes for the most part. Very underwhelming.  
Parallax Abstraction
Geek Bravado | YouTube

1. Re: Metro: Last Light Chronicles Pack Released Oct 15, 2013, 10:03 El Pit

What we need now is a complete edition of the game and a sale, and I will be all over this!  
Consoles? I owned two: a Pong clone and an Atari 2600. And that's it.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo