Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trailer

A new Edward Kenway story trailer from Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag introduces more of the saga of the main character in Ubisoft's upcoming stealth/action sequel. The clip concludes touting special edition preorders, and giving an October 29th release date for the last-gen console editions, which we are seeing reported as news, though this was announced last month. What seems to be new is word that the next-gen console editions will be released in November alongside the Windows edition.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trailer Oct 15, 2013, 19:26 siapnar

eRe4s3r wrote on Oct 15, 2013, 19:19:
Then you missed the best part of AC3 (the ship sections)
Ahhh, I know. I loved the first 20 minutes or so because I was out at sea. I'll have to mug it out until the ship sections

I have projectile dysfunction.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trailer Oct 15, 2013, 19:19 eRe4s3r

siapnar wrote on Oct 15, 2013, 17:54:
Seriously.

I love the look and the atmosphere of this game, but I just can't get into their combat system. I played about 2 hours of AC3 and got bored pretty quick. Too automatic for my tastes.

Then you missed the best part of AC3 (the ship sections)

2. Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trailer Oct 15, 2013, 17:54 siapnar

Seriously.

I love the look and the atmosphere of this game, but I just can't get into their combat system. I played about 2 hours of AC3 and got bored pretty quick. Too automatic for my tastes.

I have projectile dysfunction.

1. Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trailer Oct 15, 2013, 14:37 NegaDeath

At this point all the trailers they've released might add up to being longer than the game itself.  

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo