Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Metaverse

View
879 Replies. 44 pages. Viewing page 31.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

279. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 17:59 Sepharo

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 17:55:
Or are you fine with Sharia law trumping British law in England?

Didn't know they instituted that.
You should update this page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_sharia_by_country

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

278. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 17:55 RollinThundr

Quboid wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 17:29:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 16:22:
Quboid wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 16:06:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 16:02:
just the rich elite and the rest of us poor. Maybe that's the equality those on the left strive for.

Ah yes, the left and their tax cuts for the rich and sod the poor. Just look at those Occupy folks and their demands for the financial services to be cut some slack. You're funny.

Yeah there are zero rich democrats in the world. I forgot you live in liberal/labour fantasy land. What part of the way we're going isn't sustainable isn't getting through that empty skull of yours?

OWS.. LOL what a joke. Funded by Soros. Weren't you one of the ones bitching about the Tea Party's funding?

I was just pointing out how ridiculous it is to complain about lefties pushing financial inequality. Your response has nothing at all to do with this and neither does Occupy's actual (complete lack of) credibility, that they exist makes a mockery of your "rich and the poor" suggestion.

Incidentally, Occupy was reported as a sort of left-wing Tea Party. Yes, they were ridiculous. Sort of like the Tea Party. I don't know about their funding and I don't remember ever questioning the Tea Party's funding here although I may have. So? I don't support Occupy, I know you struggle to understand that all liberals aren't the same but we're not.

Unlike the TP causing the shutdown, international finance isn't simple and you're not worth trying to explain this to. I think you're a racist idiot and you're only really worth mocking or ignoring.

Of course you do, everyone who doesn't think minorities are victims are obvious racist! Fact of the matter is, it's 100% fact that you can't spend your way to prosperity. That's a point that can't be argued because it's flat out impossible to do.

The TP alone didn't cause the shut down, Obama's inability to reach across the aisle certainly doesn't help. If the man would just get serious about working with Congress to pass a budget and actually make a significant effort to cut spending, we wouldn't still be having this conversation half way through his second term.

Still waiting for your reply in the other thread about that immigration problem you have going on over there too. Or are you fine with Sharia law trumping British law in England?

277. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 17:29 Quboid

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 16:22:
just the rich elite and the rest of us poor. Maybe that's the equality those on the left strive for.

Ah yes, the left and their tax cuts for the rich and sod the poor. Just look at those Occupy folks and their demands for the financial services to be cut some slack. You're funny.

Yeah there are zero rich democrats in the world. I forgot you live in liberal/labour fantasy land. What part of the way we're going isn't sustainable isn't getting through that empty skull of yours?

OWS.. LOL what a joke. Funded by Soros. Weren't you one of the ones bitching about the Tea Party's funding?

I was just pointing out how ridiculous it is to complain about lefties pushing financial inequality. Your response has nothing at all to do with this and neither does Occupy's actual (complete lack of) credibility, that they exist makes a mockery of your "rich and the poor" suggestion.

Incidentally, Occupy was reported as a sort of left-wing Tea Party. Yes, they were ridiculous. Sort of like the Tea Party. I don't know about their funding and I don't remember ever questioning the Tea Party's funding here although I may have. So? I don't support Occupy, I know you struggle to understand that all liberals aren't the same but we're not.

Unlike the TP causing the shutdown, international finance isn't simple and you're not worth trying to explain this to. I think you're a racist idiot and you're only really worth mocking or ignoring.

- Quboid

276. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 16:22 RollinThundr

This comment was edited on Oct 21, 2013, 16:42.

275. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 16:06 Quboid

- Quboid

274. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 16:02 RollinThundr

Quboid wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 15:43:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 12:37:
It's simple, the TP is pushing for actual debt reform, while the Rinos continue to just cave to Obama, because the majority liberal media continues to blame congress for everything, that's what the low information voters are going to believe. I'm sure that makes some in big business nervous.

Let's see now.
the TP is pushing for actual debt reform - Economic self destruction.
while the Rinos continue to just cave to Obama - Actual, grown-up politics.
majority liberal media - The majority looks liberal when you're on the far right
continues to blame congress for everything - It (the shutdown) is their fault, specifically the TP's.
low information voters are going to believe - Calling them that doesn't make it true. Just painfully ironic.
I'm sure that makes some in big business nervous. - Economic self destruction.
It's simple - Yes. So how come you're so wrong?

Sure let's keep kicking the can down the road and building more and more debt, printing more and more money, causing more inflation while wages don't rise to meet the inflation. That's your big solution. Keep doing what we're doing til there's no middle class left, just the rich elite and the rest of us poor. Maybe that's the equality those on the left strive for. Wouldn't surprise me at this point.

273. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 15:43 Quboid

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 12:37:
It's simple, the TP is pushing for actual debt reform, while the Rinos continue to just cave to Obama, because the majority liberal media continues to blame congress for everything, that's what the low information voters are going to believe. I'm sure that makes some in big business nervous.

Let's see now.
the TP is pushing for actual debt reform - Economic self destruction.
while the Rinos continue to just cave to Obama - Actual, grown-up politics.
majority liberal media - The majority looks liberal when you're on the far right
continues to blame congress for everything - It (the shutdown) is their fault, specifically the TP's.
low information voters are going to believe - Calling them that doesn't make it true. Just painfully ironic.
I'm sure that makes some in big business nervous. - Economic self destruction.
It's simple - Yes. So how come you're so wrong?

- Quboid

272. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 13:36 RollinThundr

Sepharo wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 13:14:
I wasn't asking you why you thought big business turned on the tea party. I know the answer to that already and explained it to you.

I just told you why. Disrupting the status quo makes big business nervous. As for the rest of the things I mentioned that you consider irrelevant, things don't exist in a vacuum. Policy for example can affect the economy, debt can affect the economy. Shipping jobs to China because big corps like Apple only care about the bottom line affects the economy It's humanly impossible to spend your way to prosperity. It's just not something that is possible.

271. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 13:14 Sepharo

I wasn't asking you why you thought big business turned on the tea party. I know the answer to that already and explained it to you.  

270. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 12:37 RollinThundr

Sepharo wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 12:32:
I'm pretty sure you're just incapable of following a conversation because you basically just did it again...

Here I'll start you off:
"I responded with all of those unrelated topics when you described why big business was upset with the tea party because..."

269. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 12:32 Sepharo

I'm pretty sure you're just incapable of following a conversation because you basically just did it again...

Here I'll start you off:
"I responded with all of those unrelated topics when you described why big business was upset with the tea party because..."

268. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 12:28 RollinThundr

Sepharo wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 12:21:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 11:36:
Sepharo wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 11:22:
Me - Simply describes why big business is turning on the tea party.

RollinThundr - Obama. Obamacare. Holder. Voter fraud. Black panthers. U.S. citizens should be required to show papers. Racist.

Dude you forgot Benghazi, Obama phones, and long form birth certificate.

adhom adhom strawman, adhom strawman.

Healthcare is a service not a tax.

Hillary Clinton on Bhengazi "what difference does it make what and when the president knew what was happening?"
Hillary Clinton on Watergate in 1974 "What did the president (Nixon) know and when did he know it?"

I never claimed to be a birther, another adhom.

There's plenty of evidence supporting both voter fraud and voter intimidation from the democrats. Again take your god damn fingers out of your ears and look at reality.

You just often miss the point and go on an off topic rant... and that was my point.

"Beholden to big business" in this instance is "not destroying the U.S. economy". Big business likes when the tea party talks about deregulation and lower taxes, they don't like when they make credible threats against the economy... That's not good for business.

I just don't see how those lines warranted a response/rant that included Obama, Obamacare, Holder, Voter Fraud, and Black Panthers.

Obama was elected twice on the idea of hope and change sadly he meant none of it yet to people like you and beamer that's perfectly alright, at the end of the day any issues with this administration are because of congress or because of Bush, or because of maybe even Ronald Reagan. The fact that there are now people in politics pushing for actual change and reform and to get back to following what this country was built on and you have issue with it. Calling them stupid, calling them hillbillies and the like. Instead of having actual discussion on ways we can make things better, reduce the debt and protect people's rights. You people don't discuss, you smear and personally attack anything that doesn't fit your ideology.

This administration has proven time and time again they're pretty fucking corrupt, that too is also ok because democrats are wrongly pumped up as being for the people, which they aren't, they're beholden to big business and their campaign contributors and lobbyist as much as any other political entity.

It's just pointing out the hypocrisy that people like you display on a daily basis.

267. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 12:21 Sepharo

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 11:36:

RollinThundr - Obama. Obamacare. Holder. Voter fraud. Black panthers. U.S. citizens should be required to show papers. Racist.

Hillary Clinton on Bhengazi "what difference does it make what and when the president knew what was happening?"
Hillary Clinton on Watergate in 1974 "What did the president (Nixon) know and when did he know it?"

There's plenty of evidence supporting both voter fraud and voter intimidation from the democrats. Again take your god damn fingers out of your ears and look at reality.

You just often miss the point and go on an off topic rant... and that was my point.

"Beholden to big business" in this instance is "not destroying the U.S. economy". Big business likes when the tea party talks about deregulation and lower taxes, they don't like when they make credible threats against the economy... That's not good for business.

I just don't see how those lines warranted a response/rant that included Obama, Obamacare, Holder, Voter Fraud, and Black Panthers.

edit: It actually kind of reminds me of how somebody else responds to questions. But she was actually a little more on topic with her ramble than you in this case.

This comment was edited on Oct 21, 2013, 12:27.

266. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 12:14 nin

Actually, everyone was laughing at his obamaphone comment last week.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

265. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 11:36 RollinThundr

264. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 11:22 Sepharo

263. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 10:50 RollinThundr

Beamer wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 10:44:
"Voter fraud" is another term people love throwing out when they are basically idiots.

adhom strawman. try again.

262. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 10:44 Beamer

"Voter fraud" is another term people love throwing out when they are basically idiots.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

261. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 09:44 RollinThundr

jdreyer wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 03:27:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 19, 2013, 13:40:
They're turning on them because the TP doesn't want to be beholden to big business like a lot of the Republicans are already. They want to follow the constitution and slim down government. The fact that people have issue with that really does blow my mind. You know rather than keep voting for two sides of the same coin and hope and change that is always more of the same?

Really believe in smaller government? Put your money where your mouth is. Say, "I propose that we cut defense spending by half. There's no reason why the USA needs to spend more on defense than all other nations combined. I believe in the constitution, and original intent. And the founding fathers never intended for us to have a standing army, yet we do. We must get rid of it."

Practice what you preach brother. Go ahead.

I've said before multiple times, slimming down the military and cutting wasteful spending across ALL facets of government is the right thing to do. And it's something that HAS TO HAPPEN. It's not my fault you lefties pick and choose from what people actually say.

If the founding father's never intended us to have a standing army what do you think the term well regulated militia means?
The Second Amendment states:
"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms has been recognized by the General Government; but the best security of that right after all is, the military spirit, that taste for martial exercises, which has always distinguished the free citizens of these States....Such men form the best barrier to the liberties of America" - (Gazette of the United States, October 14, 1789.)

"No Free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." (Thomas Jefferson, Proposal Virginia Constitution, 1 T. Jefferson Papers, 334,[C.J.Boyd, Ed., 1950])

"The right of the people to keep and bear...arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country..." (James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434 [June 8, 1789])

"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers #46 at 243-244)

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike especially when young, how to use them." (Richard Henry Lee, 1788, Initiator of the Declaration of Independence, and member of the first Senate, which passed the Bill of Rights, Walter Bennett, ed., Letters from the Federal Farmer to the Republican, at 21,22,124 (Univ. of Alabama Press,1975)..)

I mean shit, how much more clear does it need to be?

This comment was edited on Oct 21, 2013, 09:51.

260. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 21, 2013, 08:55 RollinThundr

jdreyer wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 03:24:
Wall of liberal drivel
http://tinyurl.com/oxm87bo, http://tinyurl.com/kcaeqf3, http://tinyurl.com/mxudu9s, http://tinyurl.com/2w4jgsd

Yeah it's totally the republicans who commit voter fraud and intimidation.

Also of note is the IRS audits against Tea Party groups because they're TP groups. Should I continue? Or are you going to continue to only say the republicans are bad?

This comment was edited on Oct 21, 2013, 09:12.

879 Replies. 44 pages. Viewing page 31.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo