Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Metaverse

View
879 Replies. 44 pages. Viewing page 25.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

399. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 14:45 D-Rock

Are you in school? No
Do you have a full or part time job? Full
Do you rent/own an apartment/house or do you live at home with your parents? Own House
Do you have a family? Yes
Do you own one or more cars? Yes
Do you have health insurance and do you know how much it costs? Yes
Do you have a family of your own? No
If you are out of school are you still paying student loans? No

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

398. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 14:42 D-Rock

Beamer wrote on Oct 25, 2013, 12:53:
I don't see a single instance of me saying those things happen to me, and I'm pretty sure at that point I'm clearly talking about...

That's the problem -- you're not always clear on what your point is. I'm not going to go digging through old threads to make my point though -- way too boring and time consuming.

If you're really the better man (woman?) in this pissing contest, why not step up to the plate and answer Mad Max RW's questionnaire? Do you have something to hide that will unravel everything you claim to stand for?

I'll bite. My next post will contain the answer to every question. I challenge others to do it as well. I think it will be interesting.

397. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 13:37 Mad Max RW

Sepharo wrote on Oct 25, 2013, 13:31:
Please fill out this survey so I can call you a liar because I can't comprehend why anyone would want to willingly contribute to the betterment of a society other than an inexperienced child.

Except that's not how liberals think. They want to force others to contribute for them because they never went out and accomplished anything on their own.

396. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 13:31 Sepharo

Please fill out this survey so I can call you a liar because I can't comprehend why anyone would want to willingly contribute to the betterment of a society other than an inexperienced child.  

395. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 13:26 RollinThundr

I'm starting to get it, Beamer has a victim complex. Oh boo hoo you poor fucking thing. Life's hard, wear a fucking helmet.  

394. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 13:19 RollinThundr

Beamer wrote on Oct 25, 2013, 12:14:
I still don't get how small business owners, waiters and waitresses, retail employees, manual laborers, people working one (or more) part time jobs, etc., are "low life scum."

I was referring to the welfare leaches, but then again you knew that and just had to throw out another ad hom because that's what you asshats do. Face it beamer, your debating skills are pretty garbage.

393. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 13:13 Mad Max RW

Beamer, what do you do?
Are you in school?
Do you have a full or part time job?
Do you rent/own an apartment/house or do you live at home with your parents?
Do you have a family?
Do you own one or more cars?
Do you have health insurance and do you know how much it costs?
Do you have a family of your own?
If you are out of school are you still paying student loans?

I ask because I want a better understanding of the kind of people who so vehemently defend Obamacare and this disastrous administration. As for me, I've been working full time in a well known private university in New Haven since 2006. I own a house and 3 cars. Don't have any children. Next year my parents will be semi-retired. I have insurance, no debt or loans to pay, and the bank loves me. However, the cost of living here is too much and I'm already in the process of training for a new career (after having changed once before) and moving out of state. Preferably to one that hasn't been run into the ground by Democrats for the last 30 years. You'd have to be a naive child with absolutely no real life experience (basically no bills to worry about) to defend what is going on here.

I'm sure you will find a way to deflect because I already know what the answers are. You're an inexperienced child. Actually, I invite everybody to fill it out to see where you stand.

392. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 12:53 Beamer

D-Rock wrote on Oct 25, 2013, 12:29:
Beamer wrote on Oct 25, 2013, 12:20:
I certainly never said it there, but interesting that you think someone sympathizing with gays must be gay.

Then I must have misunderstood you. So why were you discriminated against in the Walgreens?

I thought you had me on ignore?

You can still see what ignored people say when you want to see a trainwreck.

Here's the topic in question:
Beamer wrote on Aug 16, 2012, 15:35:
D-Rock wrote on Aug 16, 2012, 12:50:
Beamer wrote on Aug 15, 2012, 17:03:
You didn't whine about it because it didn't happen every waking moment of your life

Also, I don't really see any whining anywhere other than from, in your own terms, white middle class males who feel that everyone experiences life the same way they do...

You don't know enough about me to make either of those statements.

Don't assume I've never experienced what it's like to be a minority. I lived the first 16 years of my life in a neighborhood and school where I was the minority. I've been ridiculed, called names, bullied - I do know what it's like. Instead of whining about how hard it was and that I needed special treatment, I worked hard to better myself and my environment. It wasn't fair but I didn't let that stop me.

Please add something constructive to this thread -- something that's based on what you know, not what you assume about me.

Actually, I do know it didn't happen every waking moment of your life. No white male in America has experienced more than a few moments of what it's like to be a woman or a minority. It's entirely impossible.

Yes, you were ridiculed and called names for being a minority, but what happened if you walked into the nearby Walgreen's? What happened when you applied for a job? What were the expectations for your life? Who where your role models?

This is all the major things you're missing while focusing instead on the minor issues like "no one looked like me."

I don't see a single instance of me saying those things happen to me, and I'm pretty sure at that point I'm clearly talking about something beyond just being "gay," as I doubt the security guard at a local Walgreen's sees a white guy walk in and goes "oh, he's gay, I'd better follow him around and check his receipt on the way out."

But let's not get back into your warped world view on that topic in this topic, right now it's about your reading comprehension.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

391. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 12:50 Beamer

Mad Max RW wrote on Oct 25, 2013, 12:42:

Although that thread was a good example for why this board is more fun with the political nutjobs banned. You don't get sucked into their faulty logic and infantile discussions. Man, remember RailWizard? That guy was almost the worst.

Whatever happened to that elusive "liberal tolerance"? Was it mixed up with liberal hypocrisy?

"Why won't you guys tolerate my intolerance? Liberals always talk about tolerating, but then they kick me out for being homophobic, racist and sexist? How can you be tolerant if you don't tolerate my intolerance!"

No one ever said anything about tolerating people that decide to be stupid.

-------------

390. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 12:46 Mad Max RW

But I thought it was Republicans throwing grandma over the cliff?

Elderly patients sick over losing doctors under ObamaCare

And something I have personal experience in...

Obamacare Costs One Indiana School District $6 Million

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

389. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 12:42 Mad Max RW

Although that thread was a good example for why this board is more fun with the political nutjobs banned. You don't get sucked into their faulty logic and infantile discussions. Man, remember RailWizard? That guy was almost the worst.

Whatever happened to that elusive "liberal tolerance"? Was it mixed up with liberal hypocrisy?

388. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 12:30 D-Rock

Although that thread was a good example for why this board is more fun with the political nutjobs banned. You don't get sucked into their faulty logic and infantile discussions.

You have a choice to join the discussion or not join the discussion. You can't seem to help yourself. Does that make you a victim or something?

387. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 12:29 D-Rock

I certainly never said it there, but interesting that you think someone sympathizing with gays must be gay.

Then I must have misunderstood you. So why were you discriminated against in the Walgreens?

I thought you had me on ignore?

386. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 12:20 Beamer

D-Rock wrote on Oct 25, 2013, 10:27:
Beamer wrote on Oct 24, 2013, 23:53:
Hey, smart pants, when did I ever say I was gay?
D-Rock's didn't ask me a question, he tried to imply I was gay as an insult. When called out on it, he backpedaled and tried to pretend he thought I actually was gay.

You said that you are gay in that Gaymercon thread from quite some time ago. I've known that you are gay since then. So no, overreaction pants, there was no insult and no backpedaling.

Beamer wrote on Oct 24, 2013, 23:53, directed at RollingThunder:
There's no point in being so childish. But, again, shows how strong your comprehension is.

Hypocrite.

So you blocked me and may not see this, but maybe some Blue's reader will be kind enough to share it with you. It will give you the opportunity to behave like a decent person and see that I am a decent person as well. Are you up to the challenge?

-------------

385. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 12:14 Beamer

I still don't get how small business owners, waiters and waitresses, retail employees, manual laborers, people working one (or more) part time jobs, etc., are "low life scum."  
-------------

384. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 10:28 Mad Max RW

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 25, 2013, 10:08:
Verno wrote on Oct 25, 2013, 09:52:
I think there are a lot of execution problems with Obamacare and I'd like to see part of the funding shortfall made up through concessions to avoid increasing the debt but I do like several aspects of it. Health care costs have been steadily rising anyway and I think we're getting some artificial increases from parties who feel threatened as PR ammo. I'm not opposed to it on principle though, I think the government has a vested interest in a healthy and functional society and I've had family members who were screwed out of health care due to profiteering from corporations.

Full time jobs have been on the decline for awhile in my state but we're still in post recession recovery for the next 3-5 years and I suspect if I go look at historical figures I'd see a correlation. Everyone is going through it here except construction, even the government sector with education in particular getting hit pretty hard. Looking at the job sector figures in CT it seems much the same, still midway through recession job recovery at 61500 of 135000 jobs.

There's a lot of bold faced lies along with the execution problems. When even liberal media is starting to point it out you know Obama has a problem.

They are making him into a pariah as a setup for Hillary Clinton's 2016 run.

383. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 10:27 D-Rock

Beamer wrote on Oct 24, 2013, 23:53:
Hey, smart pants, when did I ever say I was gay?
D-Rock's didn't ask me a question, he tried to imply I was gay as an insult. When called out on it, he backpedaled and tried to pretend he thought I actually was gay.

You said that you are gay in that Gaymercon thread from quite some time ago. I've known that you are gay since then. So no, overreaction pants, there was no insult and no backpedaling.

Beamer wrote on Oct 24, 2013, 23:53, directed at RollingThunder:
There's no point in being so childish. But, again, shows how strong your comprehension is.

Hypocrite.

So you blocked me and may not see this, but maybe some Blue's reader will be kind enough to share it with you. It will give you the opportunity to behave like a decent person and see that I am a decent person as well. Are you up to the challenge?

382. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 10:08 RollinThundr

Verno wrote on Oct 25, 2013, 09:52:
I think there are a lot of execution problems with Obamacare and I'd like to see part of the funding shortfall made up through concessions to avoid increasing the debt but I do like several aspects of it. Health care costs have been steadily rising anyway and I think we're getting some artificial increases from parties who feel threatened as PR ammo. I'm not opposed to it on principle though, I think the government has a vested interest in a healthy and functional society and I've had family members who were screwed out of health care due to profiteering from corporations.

Full time jobs have been on the decline for awhile in my state but we're still in post recession recovery for the next 3-5 years and I suspect if I go look at historical figures I'd see a correlation. Everyone is going through it here except construction, even the government sector with education in particular getting hit pretty hard. Looking at the job sector figures in CT it seems much the same, still midway through recession job recovery at 61500 of 135000 jobs.

There's a lot of bold faced lies along with the execution problems. When even liberal media is starting to point it out you know Obama has a problem.

381. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 09:52 Verno

This comment was edited on Oct 25, 2013, 10:02.

Playing: Fire Emblem, Diablo 3, Bravely Default
Watching: The Machine, After the Dark, Devils Due

380. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 09:38 Mad Max RW

10 Senate Democrats sign Shaheen letter pushing for open enrollment extension

Did Ted Cruz brainwash them?

879 Replies. 44 pages. Viewing page 25.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo