Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Metaverse

View
879 Replies. 44 pages. Viewing page 23.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

439. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 26, 2013, 11:36 Beamer

Also, did someone further down tell me I have a victim complex?

I'm a young, single, white cis-male. I'm a victim nowhere. The entire goddamn country is my oyster. My kind pretty much has any opportunity and all the power. All the wealth, too.

How the hell could I have a victim complex?

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

438. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 26, 2013, 11:32 Beamer

Redmask wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 11:07:
I think Bhengazi was an absolute travesty. I also thought 19 dead army rangers in Mogadishu was a travesty. It's something I actually agree with the Tea Party and conservatives on. But it's a dead issue. Bringing it up now only makes the one bringing it up look like a far-right wacko. Wanna know why? Read "The Boy Who Cried Wolf". The right wing has been so dead set on trying to pin everything on Obama (and Clinton in the '90's) as a scandal that people just tune them out now assuming that they are up to their old tricks. So when they touch on something that actually has something possibly nefarious and/or evidential of gross criminal negligence it gets ignored too. The right wing has nobody to blame but themselves. Take heart though - it worked in Bush`s favor too. Neither he nor the vile cretins in his cabinet will ever be held accountable for the many unnecessary deaths in post war Iraq due to our troops not being supplied with the armor and supplies to keep them safe because of the same constant crying wolf by his opponents for everything he did. "Blame Bush" is a punchline now, and "Blame Obama" right along with it. I say blame the extremist indoctrinated cheerleaders on both side who just never shut up.

I don't think he can actually help what he is at this point. There are so many problems with politics in America right now but the way moderates are shut out is the most glaring. The extremists like RT don't understand how they hurt their own cause by pushing people away through hostility and inept propaganda that offends more than it attracts anyone. That is why the TP failed and will be killed off.

The moderates get pushed out because any time someone in the middle says something they get called an extremist by the extremist dominating the discussion.

Contrary to what RT says, on another board I'm labeled a hardcore conservative, as it's most dominated by truly extremist liberals. There are a few here that think I'm obnoxiously conservative, as well.

I still blame the media in large part. I'm back home for a wedding, so I borrowed one of my parents' cars. Flipping through my dad's station I found Michael Savage last night. Jesus, was he saying the most non-sensical, inflammatory, and at times racist bullshit ("thanks to rap music people that listen to rap music only have 50 word vocabularies!") Everything was us-vs-them, even when he was on a rant about celebrities agreeing with him on the NSA he didn't thank them for seeing the light, he was calling them "morons" and "idiots" for agreeing with him. It was so damn weird. But that's almost any opinion-news coverage, and most actual-news coverage has fallen back and been dominated by opinion.
Opinions by people that may have convinced themselves they believe it but not because they actually do, but because this kind of bullshit keeps people listening and, therefore, keeps their pockets lined.

The rest of the blame goes to politicians that do the same thing for the same reason. Does anyone think any politician savvy enough to climb the ranks cares about what is best for the US, or what is best for his reelection purse? Of course, he believes those two things are in sync, not in conflict, but every damn politician does what it takes to get his corporate backers (don't think individuals matter much, it's the corporate backers and the billionaires, as they make the biggest impact on those campaign funds), to keep giving cash. And whatever rhetoric it takes to make sure the rest of us keep interested.

To their credit, the only group I think fully crazy enough to believe all the bullshit they say is the Tea Party, because they're lunatics. And, of course, there are lunatics in the public that believe the bullshit some of these politicians say - see this thread.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

437. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 26, 2013, 11:26 Redmask

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 11:16:
Sepharo wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 10:57:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 10:27:
So you admit you're fine with the IRS targeting specific groups that don't agree with your ideology.

That's not at all what I said but it's already well established that you have a reading problem and/or only see what you want to see.
"the IRS giving extra scrutiny to applications for tax exemption submitted by groups affiliated with Taxed Enough Already seems like common sense to me"

You called it common sense. Hello? If you want to pay more taxes go the fuck ahead. I pay my taxes, I pay my share already for programs that are complete failures like Headstart.

READING COMPREHENSION Read the post. Take time to understand the post. Respond to the post. Not 'scan post like a magazine for buzz words and respond immediately'. This isn't a race to see who can post the most though one could be forgiven for thinking that considering the volume of spam you've hit this topic with.

I know what he meant because I took the time to actually read and understand what he meant. It is kind of common sense that a government agency whose mandate is taxation would target groups who declare themselves against it. Does it really need to be explained why? He didn't say anything about liking taxes or paying more taxes, that is a perfect example of you making things up with no apparent rhyme or reason.

You would know that if you read the post, took a moment to understand the point he was making THEN responded instead of rushing to hammer the keyboard in an attempt to drown out everyone else with the sheer volume of posts.

I think we can all agree or at least those of us with half a brain, that the media is extremely dem biased. I don't think Obama is to blame for everything, however I think he is incapable of working across the isle. That is a problem.

Do you think anyone is this dense that they can't see right through that attempt to paint anyone who disagrees as a negative? Liberal and Conservative views are well represented, you got debunked on this pages ago with several links confirming that Conservative view points are even well represented IN liberal media. I have no shortage of outlets for political views in the media, conservative or otherwise.

This comment was edited on Oct 26, 2013, 11:31.

436. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 26, 2013, 11:18 Sepharo

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 11:16:
So you admit you're fine with the IRS targeting specific groups that don't agree with your ideology.

That's not at all what I said but it's already well established that you have a reading problem and/or only see what you want to see.
"the IRS giving extra scrutiny to applications for tax exemption submitted by groups affiliated with Taxed Enough Already seems like common sense to me"

435. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 26, 2013, 11:16 RollinThundr

You called it common sense. Hello? If you want to pay more taxes go the fuck ahead. I pay my taxes, I pay my share already for programs that are complete failures like Headstart.

Prez wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 10:48:
I think Bhengazi was an absolute travesty. I also thought 19 dead army rangers in Mogadishu was a travesty. It's something I actually agree with the Tea Party and conservatives on. But it's a dead issue. Bringing it up now only makes the one bringing it up look like a far-right wacko. Wanna know why? Read "The Boy Who Cried Wolf". The right wing has been so dead set on trying to pin everything on Obama (and Clinton in the '90's) as a scandal that people just tune them out now assuming that they are up to their old tricks. So when they touch on something that actually has something possibly nefarious and/or evidential of gross criminal negligence it gets ignored too. The right wing has nobody to blame but themselves. Take heart though - it worked in Bush`s favor too. Neither he nor the vile cretins in his cabinet will ever be held accountable for the many unnecessary deaths in post war Iraq due to our troops not being supplied with the armor and supplies to keep them safe because of the same constant crying wolf by his opponents for everything he did. "Blame Bush" is a punchline now, and "Blame Obama" right along with it. I say blame the extremist indoctrinated cheerleaders on both side who just never shut up.

I think we can all agree or at least those of us with half a brain, that the media is extremely dem biased. I don't think Obama is to blame for everything, however I think he is incapable of working across the isle. That is a problem.

434. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 26, 2013, 11:07 Redmask

I don't think he can actually help what he is at this point. There are so many problems with politics in America right now but the way moderates are shut out is the most glaring. The extremists like RT don't understand how they hurt their own cause by pushing people away through hostility and inept propaganda that offends more than it attracts anyone. That is why the TP failed and will be killed off.

433. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 26, 2013, 10:57 Sepharo

Hillary ignored the cable wires asking for backup, then this administration blamed it on a movie.

"Diplomatic Security Service agents/Regional Security Officers informed their headquarters in Washington about the attack just as it was beginning at about 9:40 local time (3:40PM Eastern Time). By 4:30 Eastern, Pentagon officials informed Defense Secretary Leon Panetta about the attack. The Pentagon ordered an unmanned aerial vehicle that was in the air conducting surveillance on militant camps to fly over Benghazi. The drone arrived at 11:10 pm local time (5:10 pm Eastern Time) and began providing a video feed to Washington. At 5:41 pm Eastern Time, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton telephoned CIA Director David Petraeus to coordinate. The CIA, which made up most of the US government's presence in Benghazi, had a ten-member security team at its annex and the State Department believed that this team would assist the consulate in the event of an attack."

And like I already wrote, "the embassy was attacked by terrorists the same day as worldwide [U.S. embassy] protests against some idiot's anti-Islam movie and the intelligence community originally cited that as pre-cursor to the attack."

Close Guantanamo: I don't believe terrorist deserve trials in the US do you?

Why wouldn't they? Something has to be done with them. This limbo shit is so wrong. Try them or release them.

This comment was edited on Oct 26, 2013, 11:06.

432. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 26, 2013, 10:48 Prez

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 09:02:
Sepharo wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 08:32:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 08:18:
The only labeling I do is to people that act like Obama can do no wrong and that the GOP and Bush are the anti christ.

How about you prove it then because there isn't a single person on this site that acts like "Obama can do no wrong".

Unfairly labeling people is about 80% of your shtick here.
I

Aside from bagger making a passing comment about Obamacare I have never once seen you guys even mention Bhengazi or the multitude of other incidents that the media has given him a complete pass on. Not once.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

431. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 26, 2013, 10:27 RollinThundr

Sepharo wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 09:42:
The only labeling I do is to people that act like Obama can do no wrong and that the GOP and Bush are the anti christ.

How about you prove it then because there isn't a single person on this site that acts like "Obama can do no wrong".

Aside from bagger making a passing comment about Obamacare I have never once seen you guys even mention Bhengazi or the multitude of other incidents that the media has given him a complete pass on. Not once.

Ranting about the president is your thing. I'm not sure when I'm supposed to do it. You'll also notice I don't rant about Bush either. And since I'm not your monkey and I don't feel the need to do so just to satisfy you, just know that there's plenty of things that I don't agree with Obama on.

Benghazi (fuck man you'd think you'd know how to spell your own pet topics) is not a scandal for me. The embassy was attacked by terrorists the same day as worldwide prostests against some idiot's anti-Islam movie and the intelligence community originally cited that as pre-cursor to the attack. Where's the scandal?

The IRS giving extra scrutiny to applications for tax exemption submitted by groups affiliated with Taxed Enough Already seems like common sense to me. The list of keywords included all kinds of groups including leftists. There was no malice to the list of keywords, they were simply fed into a program that analyzed tax exemption applications so that it could flag them for additional scrutiny. However having said that it does appear that the extra scrutiny procedures themselves were overboard... inappropriate questions, extra long delays, and other crap. These were specific IRS offices pulling this shit, I don't think Obama ordered "Hey IRS fuck with righties a bit extra," the IRS have been assholes long before Obama was born.

I guess I am doing my fucking monkey dance for you, here's a few...

Obamacare: I wanted single payer. Instead Obama and the democrats let big business and republican's entrench private insurance and medical industry profits and essentially enact Romneycare. There's plenty of good stuff in there but it doesn't address the inflated costs of healthcare in this country. There are smarter write-ups on this topic than I have the time or effort to provide here but basically a single payer system would allow the government to negotiate for lower prices.

NSA: Fuck all this shit.

Patriot act renewal: Fuck the majority of that.

War on whistleblowers and journalists: Unacceptable.

Close Guantanamo: This is mostly blocked by republicans but here's a chance for Obama to do one of his executive orders and bypass them...

Gay Marriage: He didn't act fast enough on this... basically just waited until it was politically expedient.

Marijuana: Legalize that shit already... stupidest fucking law we have but it's too good for so many established industries like prisons, police, rehab/social work, alcohol, tobacco etc.

Edit: Yeah what Redmask said. If you're confronted with an actual response you ignore it and start up a new rant.

Hillary ignored the cable wires asking for backup, then this administration blamed it on a movie. They dropped the ball, 4 Americans died and they swept it under the rug.

So you admit you're fine with the IRS targeting specific groups that don't agree with your ideology. That's fucking awesome.

War on Whistleblowers: we agree there

Obamacare: Much like Medicare it's unsustainable, and it's going to be a major fail. The republican plan had single payer, Obama just didn't want to give any credit to the GOP or use their plan because it wasn't his. This guy has been the most partisan president in my life time. That's a problem.

Close Guantanamo: I don't believe terrorist deserve trials in the US do you?

Gay marriage: I've said before it should be a non issue, I live in Mass as I've said before, it's legal here, hell hasn't frozen over because of it. You want to be gay that's your choice, the only thing that bugs me a bit is having it thrown in my face constantly as though the majority are gay when it's about 3% of the population, it's not nearly as big an issue to tackle imo right now as say getting our spending under control.

Marijuana: legalize it, the tax revenue would be insane from it.

430. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 26, 2013, 09:42 Sepharo

Ranting about the president is your thing. I'm not sure when I'm supposed to do it. You'll also notice I don't rant about Bush either. And since I'm not your monkey and I don't feel the need to do so just to satisfy you, just know that there's plenty of things that I don't agree with Obama on.

Benghazi (fuck man you'd think you'd know how to spell your own pet topics) is not a scandal for me. The embassy was attacked by terrorists the same day as worldwide prostests against some idiot's anti-Islam movie and the intelligence community originally cited that as pre-cursor to the attack. Where's the scandal?

The IRS giving extra scrutiny to applications for tax exemption submitted by groups affiliated with Taxed Enough Already seems like common sense to me. The list of keywords included all kinds of groups including leftists. There was no malice to the list of keywords, they were simply fed into a program that analyzed tax exemption applications so that it could flag them for additional scrutiny. However having said that it does appear that the extra scrutiny procedures themselves were overboard... inappropriate questions, extra long delays, and other crap. These were specific IRS offices pulling this shit, I don't think Obama ordered "Hey IRS fuck with righties a bit extra," the IRS have been assholes long before Obama was born.

I guess I am doing my fucking monkey dance for you, here's a few...

Obamacare: I wanted single payer. Instead Obama and the democrats let big business and republican's entrench private insurance and medical industry profits and essentially enact Romneycare. There's plenty of good stuff in there but it doesn't address the inflated costs of healthcare in this country. There are smarter write-ups on this topic than I have the time or effort to provide here but basically a single payer system would allow the government to negotiate for lower prices.

NSA: Fuck all this shit.

Patriot act renewal: Fuck the majority of that.

War on whistleblowers and journalists: Unacceptable.

Close Guantanamo: This is mostly blocked by republicans but here's a chance for Obama to do one of his executive orders and bypass them...

Gay Marriage: He didn't act fast enough on this... basically just waited until it was politically expedient.

Marijuana: Legalize that shit already... stupidest fucking law we have but it's too good for so many established industries like prisons, police, rehab/social work, alcohol, tobacco etc.

Edit: Yeah what Redmask said. If you're confronted with an actual response you ignore it and start up a new rant.

429. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 26, 2013, 09:20 Redmask

That's because you have major, unaddressed reading comprehension problems. That isn't even an insult, it's just a statement of fact. You cannot seem to follow logical trains of thought or participate in discussions without going completely off the rails into ravings about real or perceived slights. If someone is critical of an idea you identify with then you take it as an opportunity to dogpile and attempt to gloat instead of having actual debate or conversation. If someone makes a point you immediately start doing opposition based on the user name and political context instead of showing some critical thinking skill and actually coming to your own conclusions. You have replied here probably over 200 times, sometimes scant seconds after other people have made detailed replies which shows you didn't take time to properly read or consider what was said. You are obviously here to push some personal or political agenda so making accusations about other peoples political bias is going to fall on deaf ears.

You talk about the problems of society but I think you need to take a long look in the mirror sometime. You can keep blaming everyone else on this website but who is the common element here? For someone who preaches responsibility you sure don't seem to practice it.

428. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 26, 2013, 09:02 RollinThundr

427. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 26, 2013, 08:51 Sepharo

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 26, 2013, 08:41:

I call em how I see em, hold Obama accountable for all the lying he's done, there's a wide range of topics from Bhengazi, to Obamacare, to the IRS bullshit etc to choose from.

You really need to work on your reading comprehension and coherent response skills. You said you label people who act like Obama can do no wrong... There is nobody here like that. You can go read through posts in this thread and others where people frequently have misgivings, disappointments, and outright anger with things that Obama has done but you disregard that and call them one of your oh so clever insults for liberals. Now with this post you've just moved the goal posts to, "Oh you have to disagree with and chastise Obama in the ways that I personally do" or else blah blah blah. I really hope you're lying or joking about being 36, that's some really sad shit given what I've seen from you. Perhaps you'd be better suited posting youtube comments.

edit: Oh I see you've edited your original post now so that your criteria for labeling can jibe with your current behavior.

This comment was edited on Oct 26, 2013, 08:56.

426. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 26, 2013, 08:41 RollinThundr

I call em how I see em, hold Obama accountable for all the lying he's done, there's a wide range of topics from Bhengazi, to Obamacare, to the IRS bullshit etc to choose from.

I certainly don't think Bush was a great president, I've said that multiple times, I didn't agree with the Patriot act, I still don't.
Fact of the matter is based on Obama's track record and his policies, he's approaching topping Jimmy Carter in failures. You have to seriously fuck up to make Jimmy Carter look like a better president.

425. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 26, 2013, 08:32 Sepharo

424. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 26, 2013, 08:20 RollinThundr

Dades wrote on Oct 25, 2013, 20:53:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 25, 2013, 15:22:
Sepharo wrote on Oct 25, 2013, 13:31:
Please fill out this survey so I can call you a liar because I can't comprehend why anyone would want to willingly contribute to the betterment of a society other than an inexperienced child.

Seph when you get out into the real world and realize you have to work for things, they aren't just handed to you on the backs of others, and they SHOULDN'T be, maybe you'll gain some wisdom as to how the world actually is.

It's nice to dream about this magical utopia that you think socialism would somehow bring about, without realizing that someone has to pay for it all. Reality has a habit of smacking you upside the head eventually. You'll get there someday I'm sure.

...the worthless hypocrite says as he takes advantage of countless opportunities afforded to him from other peoples taxes.

It is hard to imagine a more detestable waste of time than your posts, it`s like losing brain cells to constant head injury. The worst part is that you revel in your own ignorance as if it`s a virtue.

Yep we`re all off driving Ferraris from the 6k you paid in taxes last year you underachieving doofus. You`re the only person in the country with a job who doesn`t like paying taxes, everyone else is just leeching off your 50k a year, disappointment to mother dead end career.

- DADES - This is a signature of my name, enjoy!

More ad homs with zero substance, when you can start dealing in facts come back and discuss, until then go cry about how unfair life is.

423. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 26, 2013, 08:18 RollinThundr

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Oct 25, 2013, 23:12:
Mad Max RW wrote on Oct 25, 2013, 17:26:
So after spending $3.2 million on the lamest ad ever (click that if you dare), Oregon still failed to enroll ONE PERSON through the Obamacare site.

Yeah, they are having problems like everyone else it seems. Definitely a mess of a rollout. But they do seem to be doing fairly well in spite of that. It'll probably be closer to the end of year before they have the problems resolved and people start signing up. After hearing about the issues, most are probably just going to wait until they hear that it's improved.

Seems like RT wants to label anyone who doesn't agree with him as some hippie liberal so that he can dismiss any argument without even considering it. I definitely don't fit the typical liberal mold, and I think that most of us that he's arguing with work in corporate jobs and are in the upper few percent of household incomes in this country. RT pretends there is no center in this country though. You either agree with the TP or you're a liberal. It's a bizarre spectrum he seems to use.

I have plenty of issues with Obama, and I don't think Obamacare is a much of a solution for our problems, but then we weren't going to get much of a solution given how Congress has been. I figure the Republicans had a good 10+ years of control of Congress and the Presidency and they didn't do much of anything (and what they did do, they didn't pay for), so we take what we can get. It's at least an improvement, technical fuckups aside.

I want people to have health care. Our current system is just the most retardedly expensive way to provide health care for people who can't afford it. Maybe Romney is ok with us picking them up in an ambulance and taking them to the emergency room, but it's just so unbelievably fucking stupid! Let them get preventative care and early treatment. Keep them healthy so they can look for work and hold down a job. It's better for everyone.

The only labeling I do is to people that act like Obama can do no wrong and that the GOP and Bush are the anti christ. Never once have I seen a more left leaning person on this site, give Obama any shit for Bhengazi, for the IRS scandal, for fast and furious, for lying about Obamacare, for blaming the GOP for every single one of his failures, when you can do that at least once, I'll take you seriously.

I want people to have healthcare too, I think everyone does, I just don't want to pay for people who refuse to help themselves. And that is the major ideological difference between conservatives and liberals, liberals base everything off of feelings rather than logic.

You do it here in this reply, you talk as though the republicans had 10 years to do whatever they wanted which is bullshit, you call Obamacare better when the majority will pay more than they already do, how is this better or any sort of improvement?

Government is never going to handle anything better than the private sector, that's been proven time and time and time again yet you people can't help yourselves. GOVERNMENT WILL SAVE US ALL! It's fallacy.

This comment was edited on Oct 26, 2013, 08:38.

422. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 26, 2013, 08:14 RollinThundr

Mad Max RW wrote on Oct 25, 2013, 17:06:
Beamer, I give you credit for answering. Now I'm wondering about RollinThundr. I get the feeling he's either the youngest person here or the oldest by a wide margin.

Age 36
Are you in school? No
Do you have a full or part time job? Full IT Professional for a local municipality.
Do you rent/own an apartment/house or do you live at home with your parents? Own House
Do you have a family? Yes
Do you own one or more cars? Yes
Do you have health insurance and do you know how much it costs? Yes
Do you have a family of your own? No, dating
If you are out of school are you still paying student loans? No paid off a long ass time ago

421. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 23:12 Wowbagger_TIP

Mad Max RW wrote on Oct 25, 2013, 17:26:
So after spending $3.2 million on the lamest ad ever (click that if you dare), Oregon still failed to enroll ONE PERSON through the Obamacare site.

Yeah, they are having problems like everyone else it seems. Definitely a mess of a rollout. But they do seem to be doing fairly well in spite of that. It'll probably be closer to the end of year before they have the problems resolved and people start signing up. After hearing about the issues, most are probably just going to wait until they hear that it's improved.

Seems like RT wants to label anyone who doesn't agree with him as some hippie liberal so that he can dismiss any argument without even considering it. I definitely don't fit the typical liberal mold, and I think that most of us that he's arguing with work in corporate jobs and are in the upper few percent of household incomes in this country. RT pretends there is no center in this country though. You either agree with the TP or you're a liberal. It's a bizarre spectrum he seems to use.

I have plenty of issues with Obama, and I don't think Obamacare is a much of a solution for our problems, but then we weren't going to get much of a solution given how Congress has been. I figure the Republicans had a good 10+ years of control of Congress and the Presidency and they didn't do much of anything (and what they did do, they didn't pay for), so we take what we can get. It's at least an improvement, technical fuckups aside.

I want people to have health care. Our current system is just the most retardedly expensive way to provide health care for people who can't afford it. Maybe Romney is ok with us picking them up in an ambulance and taking them to the emergency room, but it's just so unbelievably fucking stupid! Let them get preventative care and early treatment. Keep them healthy so they can look for work and hold down a job. It's better for everyone.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

420. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 25, 2013, 20:53 Dades

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 25, 2013, 15:22:
Sepharo wrote on Oct 25, 2013, 13:31:
Please fill out this survey so I can call you a liar because I can't comprehend why anyone would want to willingly contribute to the betterment of a society other than an inexperienced child.

Seph when you get out into the real world and realize you have to work for things, they aren't just handed to you on the backs of others, and they SHOULDN'T be, maybe you'll gain some wisdom as to how the world actually is.

It's nice to dream about this magical utopia that you think socialism would somehow bring about, without realizing that someone has to pay for it all. Reality has a habit of smacking you upside the head eventually. You'll get there someday I'm sure.

...the worthless hypocrite says as he takes advantage of countless opportunities afforded to him from other peoples taxes.

It is hard to imagine a more detestable waste of time than your posts, it`s like losing brain cells to constant head injury. The worst part is that you revel in your own ignorance as if it`s a virtue.

Yep we`re all off driving Ferraris from the 6k you paid in taxes last year you underachieving doofus. You`re the only person in the country with a job who doesn`t like paying taxes, everyone else is just leeching off your 50k a year, disappointment to mother dead end career.

- DADES - This is a signature of my name, enjoy!

879 Replies. 44 pages. Viewing page 23.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo