Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Metaverse

View
879 Replies. 44 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

839. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 1, 2013, 15:52 Prez

Thought I had included your previous post before hitting send, it still stands though, I hate the double standard that it's ok and even excused to be an unproductive member of society just because, COLOR!

No one is "excusing" anyone for being unproductive. But many people who are unproductive need a little help to become productive - it seems to me that it would be more helpful enacting programs to do just that rather than getting mad at them (or one particular group of them as you seem to be), browbeating them, abandoning them, or disregarding them. And again, poverty isn't a 'color' issue. If race seems to be at the forefront of things like violence and poverty I say you can thank the media. If it riles everyone up about race it gets more people watching their news - it's good business to have separate groups at odds. It gets people emotional and escaltes the "war" that they are all to ready to report on, and the process continues.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

838. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 1, 2013, 15:47 Mad Max RW

Nobody in the world buys more crap than America's middle class. Corporations and businesses generate the crap we buy. It's in their own best interest to not shrink the middle class. It's flawed logic to claim corporations are the reason they're shrinking in the first place. Now, maybe in 20 or 30 years it will be a different story with China and India overtaking us. And that's only if their own massive bubbles don't burst.

Meanwhile, Obamacare continues to unravel...

Obama donor’s firm hired to fix Web mess it created

KGW-OR: As Many As 150,000 Oregonians Will Lose Health Plan Because Of ObamaCare

837. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 1, 2013, 15:42 Beamer

RollinThundr wrote on Nov 1, 2013, 13:54:

As to where it's going? Out in the street more than likely, we certainly haven't cut any sort of serious spending at any level of government now have we? But no, I'm sure you'll come back and explain to us all that it's the CEO's, and big evil business.

It in the street?
Ok, so you don't know what total personal income is. That's fine, though I wish you'd Google it before you'd respond. I'll do it for you. Per the United States' Bureau of Economic Analysis, total personal income is is the sum of compensation of employees (received), supplements to wages and salaries, proprietors' income with inventory valuation adjustment (IVA) and capital consumption adjustment (CCAdj), rental income of persons with CCAdj, personal income receipts on assets, and personal current transfer receipts, less contributions for government social insurance.
In other words, total personal income is the total amount of money that US citizens earn in some capacity. I'd prefer the total private income, as it strips out all that government stuff, but I can't find that anywhere.

So, to recap:
- the amount of money US citizens earn, as a whole, has risen drastically. It's gone up 57% since 2000, which I think we'd all agree far outstrips inflation
- the taxation level has actually decreased, from about 21% to 20%
- the US labor force has fallen percentagewise from ~66% to 63%, but since the country is larger it's actually gone up about 10 million people
- by your own admission, wages have not increased

Given all this, your answer to where that massive jump in personal income went is... to the street? That doesn't make any money. Significantly more US money has been earned, taxation has decreased marginally, and the amount of people working has increased marginally.
So if that money isn't going to the middle class wages, and isn't going to the poor wages, where is it going?

"The street" is as logical an answer to that question as "blue."
Also, SHUT UP about government spending when asked about this. We're talking solely money citizens earn. Government spending is not part of this conversation. You keep trying to bring it back there because you do not understand what we are talking about.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

836. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 1, 2013, 13:54 RollinThundr

Beamer wrote on Nov 1, 2013, 12:49:
RollinThundr wrote on Nov 1, 2013, 11:20:
Beamer wrote on Nov 1, 2013, 11:12:
RollinThundr wrote on Nov 1, 2013, 11:07:

Do I need to type it in all caps so it sinks in? WHEN YOU KEEP PRINTING MONEY, SPENDING HAND OVER FOOT, CAUSING INFLATION AND MAKING THE DOLLAR WORTH LESS WITHOUT RAISING WAGES YOU'RE GOING TO SHRINK THE MIDDLE CLASS!

Beamer: BUT BUT THE RICH! IT's ALL THEM CEO'S!! No you fucking moron it's not entirely big business. You can't pick and choose what factors affect the economy to suit an ideology, reality doesn't fucking work that way.

Wait, wait, wait.
You hit an important thing here, RollinThundr. "Without raising wages."

Stop now. Why aren't we raising wages? Like I said, the total personal income in the US is significantly higher than it's ever been. I can post the graph later on, when I'm at work (it's in my laptop sitting next to me and I don't feel like booting it.)

So, if there is more aggregate income in the US than ever before, and taxation percentages have decreased, why have we not raised wages? Were is that money going?

No, seriously, where is that money going?
That isn't rhetorical, in response to that giant rant you just made, I expect an answer.

edit "ADHOM!"

No shit there are poor white people lots of them, however they aren't given a pass by the media and everyone else based on skin pixelation which is more racist? Dishonest reporting and mentality? Or pointing it out?

It's most certainly rhetorical because you know or you think you know where it's going right Beamer? THOSE EVIL 1% CEO'S CLASSWARFARE RAWR!!
Bitch please.

Why did you quote something that doesn't mention race?
And why didn't you quote the part where I say I don't think rich people are evil if you're going to then pretend I said rich people are evil?

Lastly, sorry, this is why I constantly call you an asshole: you say something stupid, get called on it, then pretend it never happened.
RollinThundr, you complained that wages aren't rising. But taxation also isn't rising and personal income is rising. So, RollinThundr, where is that income going?
Please answer this question.

Thought I had included your previous post before hitting send, it still stands though, I hate the double standard that it's ok and even excused to be an unproductive member of society just because, COLOR!

When African Americans stop committing Per capita, 7x more murders and don't account for 90% of black on black crime as per the Fbi data, yet the national media decides it's only balanced to make a federal case out of a "White Hispanic" defending himself from getting pounded into the pavement, I may have more feelings towards those poor people who are just so discriminated against in today's society, with things like affirmative action and the entire liberal party running to their defense every 5 fucking minutes like the boy who cried wolf.

As to where it's going? Out in the street more than likely, we certainly haven't cut any sort of serious spending at any level of government now have we? But no, I'm sure you'll come back and explain to us all that it's the CEO's, and big evil business.

835. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 1, 2013, 12:49 Beamer

RollinThundr wrote on Nov 1, 2013, 11:20:

Do I need to type it in all caps so it sinks in? WHEN YOU KEEP PRINTING MONEY, SPENDING HAND OVER FOOT, CAUSING INFLATION AND MAKING THE DOLLAR WORTH LESS WITHOUT RAISING WAGES YOU'RE GOING TO SHRINK THE MIDDLE CLASS!

Beamer: BUT BUT THE RICH! IT's ALL THEM CEO'S!! No you fucking moron it's not entirely big business. You can't pick and choose what factors affect the economy to suit an ideology, reality doesn't fucking work that way.

Wait, wait, wait.

Stop now. Why aren't we raising wages? Like I said, the total personal income in the US is significantly higher than it's ever been. I can post the graph later on, when I'm at work (it's in my laptop sitting next to me and I don't feel like booting it.)

So, if there is more aggregate income in the US than ever before, and taxation percentages have decreased, why have we not raised wages? Were is that money going?

That isn't rhetorical, in response to that giant rant you just made, I expect an answer.

edit "ADHOM!"

No shit there are poor white people lots of them, however they aren't given a pass by the media and everyone else based on skin pixelation which is more racist? Dishonest reporting and mentality? Or pointing it out?

It's most certainly rhetorical because you know or you think you know where it's going right Beamer? THOSE EVIL 1% CEO'S CLASSWARFARE RAWR!!
Bitch please.

Why did you quote something that doesn't mention race?
And why didn't you quote the part where I say I don't think rich people are evil if you're going to then pretend I said rich people are evil?

Lastly, sorry, this is why I constantly call you an asshole: you say something stupid, get called on it, then pretend it never happened.
RollinThundr, you complained that wages aren't rising. But taxation also isn't rising and personal income is rising. So, RollinThundr, where is that income going?
Please answer this question.

-------------

834. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 1, 2013, 11:20 RollinThundr

Wait, wait, wait.

edit "ADHOM!"

Bitch please.

833. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 1, 2013, 11:12 Beamer

Wait, wait, wait.

edit "ADHOM!"

-------------

832. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 1, 2013, 11:09 Beamer

Prez wrote on Nov 1, 2013, 11:04:
Because Prez, if you suggest culture change, automatically out comes the "you're racist!" card. Want to know the reason blacks have such a hard time being productive? It's simple, the majority have no sense of a family unit or a structured environment, women popping out kids with multiple fathers, often no father figures, drug abuse, etc.

Your making the uncomfortable mistake of equating "poor" with "black". I lived in a depressed area in cetral Pennsylvania where 46% of people living there were on public assistance of some kind. And every last one of them was white - virtually the entire community of some 12000 people was white. Poverty knows no race. It would be folly to pretend that poverty doesn't affect a large portion of the African American community, but it is not the black culture in my opinion that leads to poverty; otherwise 100% of blacks would be poor. Poverty is a culture unto itself, wherein the attitude is defeatist acceptance that there is no way out and personal dignity is slowly stripped away.

Heeeheehee!
"Prez, I get called racist every time I say that, to fix poverty, we need to fix black people!"

Yes, that's racist.
Black people aren't even the majority of poor people, it's just that black people are... no I'm stopping this. Fuck this conversation. This is another rabbit hole. I don't wan to discuss how racist it is to think that the problem is the people and not the society (what, is it a genetic thing?) I want to discuss taxation.

-------------

831. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 1, 2013, 11:07 nin

Prez wrote on Nov 1, 2013, 11:04:
Because Prez, if you suggest culture change, automatically out comes the "you're racist!" card. Want to know the reason blacks have such a hard time being productive? It's simple, the majority have no sense of a family unit or a structured environment, women popping out kids with multiple fathers, often no father figures, drug abuse, etc.

Your making the uncomfortable mistake of equating "poor" with "black". I lived in a depressed area in cetral Pennsylvania where 46% of people living there were on public assistance of some kind. And every last one of them was white - virtually the entire community of some 12000 people was white. Poverty knows no race.

Says he's not racist, then wildly stereotypes. Goddamn this irony is delicious...

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

830. removed Nov 1, 2013, 11:07 RollinThundr

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Nov 1, 2013, 12:24.

829. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 1, 2013, 11:07 Beamer

Prez wrote on Nov 1, 2013, 10:45:
He really isn't incorrect. Yes the poor in America have it better than the poor in almost every other country, but he was talking the income gap. Yes, the standard of living has improved for the poor, but at the same time the rich (who I have nothing against, believe me - hell I wish I was one of the "evil rich"! ) have seen their incomes and wealth skyrocket, meaning the gap remains equally as large.

"Evil rich" is a buzzword. I don't think the rich are evil. I don't think they are doing anything inherently wrong. They are doing everything they are legally allowed to do, and when you're up there, it's hard to see any moral objections. For one, you're surrounded by other super-rich, so your view is a bit warped. For another, everything you're doing is for the good of something, so you feel justified. I spent 3 weeks in Asia visiting factories in an effort to move some of my former company's US production offshore. We had a perfectly good business case for it. Our products would be cheaper, we'd be more competitive, etc. It's easy to see why this didn't bother a single person, other than the guy in charge of manufacturing who knew he'd have to lay off a third of his employees, but most people dismissed his complaints as him being irked he'd lose power in the company.

There was nothing evil about any of it. Reduce 100 American employees, pick up 300 Thai employees, move all that money out of the US? But it would help us keep our prices low! (In truth, we weren't even talking about dropping prices, just not worrying about having to raise them.)

And I am not talking about "making the poor rich," to directly quote Mad Max. Again, it's a strawman that I'm calling the rich evil (I'm calling the rules broken) and it's a strawman that I'm talking about making the poor rich (hell, I'm more talking about the middle class.) What I'm talking about is creating more incentives for more jobs in America.
Nothing else.
The more people with jobs, the more people that spend money.
The more people with better salaries, the more money they spend.
The more money people spend, the healthier the economy.
The healthier the economy, the more money we all make.

The single most important factor in how healthy an economy is isn't whether the government is in a deficit (has RollinThundr explained why this is his only concern yet? I didn't see it, I'll check his history), and it isn't total money earned, it's total money spent inside that economy. Having a few extremely rich people means less money spent than having many extremely rich people and a whole lot of middle class people.

-------------

828. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 1, 2013, 11:04 Prez

Your making the uncomfortable mistake of equating "poor" with "black". I lived in a depressed area in cetral Pennsylvania where 46% of people living there were on public assistance of some kind. And every last one of them was white - virtually the entire community of some 12000 people was white. Poverty knows no race. It would be folly to pretend that poverty doesn't affect a large portion of the African American community, but it is not the black culture in my opinion that leads to poverty; otherwise 100% of blacks would be poor. Poverty is a culture unto itself, wherein the attitude is defeatist acceptance that there is no way out and personal dignity is slowly stripped away.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

827. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 1, 2013, 11:00 Beamer

Sepharo wrote on Nov 1, 2013, 07:39:
He did clarify that he was talking about federal taxes not state and personal taxes not business. Also he wasn't talking about the conditions of the poor but the wealth inequality from top to bottom.

This is why it's difficult talking with these guys.
They don't understand taxation. RollinThundr clearly doesn't understand the economy. Claiming that high personal taxation doesn't encourage more jobs? And then accusing me of not understanding things?

Of course, unlike him, I am willing to explain my position:
1) Back in the 40s-60s, we had very, very high personal taxation on very high incomes. Essentially, the people at the ultra high end (read: not a single person here) was taxed upwards of 94% on income over a certain level (today it would likely be around 1 or 2 million)
2) This was pretty much a salary cap. In essence, it meant that the people at the upper end couldn't earn infinitely, as they had prior
3) Yet, oddly, corporations still earned just as much as they did
4) Since the corporations were earning as much, but paying the top end less, they had an excess of funds. These funds had to go somewhere, so they went into expansion, which created more jobs
5) Since the corporations had excess funds, they didn't have an issue with having excess employees, either. Today, when a department has 100 people, but someone upstairs thinks the work could be done by 90, 15 people get cut. Back then, it didn't much matter

During the rise of the middle class, the CEO to Worker ration plummeted. CEO to employee pay ratio was 20:1 in 1950. It was 42:1 in 1980. 200:1 in 1990, 300:1 in 2000, fell a bit with the dotcom bubble, was 240:1 in 2006, and while I don't have a more current figure, Ron Johnson was 1700:1, and the head of the AFL:CIO is 354:1.

We have a decline of the middle class. People here are really going to claim that executive salary inflation isn't part of it? The US is making more money than ever, but the average American is making the same amount as he was 15 years ago.
Where is the money from the middle class going?
- It isn't going to taxation - simple math shows that taxes are lower than they were (see my post yesterday)
- It isn't going overseas, because the total personal income is significantly higher
- Then were could it be going? Hmm, what has risen proportionately since the heyday of the middle class. What could it be? I know! Executive pay!

Anyway, Mad Max, I don't know what your qualifications are, but I know RollinThundr is a low level municipal IT guy in Salem, MA. Salem doesn't have a very significant IT structure, so I'm guessing he's maybe an associates degree, maybe a mid-level bachelors followed by some certification, but almost definitely no economics background, which shows clearly from his posting.

-------------

826. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 1, 2013, 10:59 RollinThundr

Prez wrote on Nov 1, 2013, 10:45:
No, not even close. Today's poor ghettos are NOTHING like what life was like back then. The crime is still shit (although nowhere near as bad), but they actually have electricity, clean water, sanitation. Hell, we live in a country where the poor own Playstations and cell phones. It's practically impossible to starve to death. Our poor are like the middle class for most of the world. But keep on exaggerating reality to justify reaching for that liberal utopia you will never see.

He really isn't incorrect. Yes the poor in America have it better than the poor in almost every other country, but he was talking the income gap. Yes, the standard of living has improved for the poor, but at the same time the rich (who I have nothing against, believe me - hell I wish I was one of the "evil rich"! ) have seen their incomes and wealth skyrocket, meaning the gap remains equally as large.

If you are so upset about the "wealth disparity" maybe you should donate some of your vast wealth you claimed to have. What about those 14 combined poor guys you claim to make more than? Be charitable or shut up. Do you even know any poor people? Have you ever spent 1 hour of your life in a soup kitchen? Have you ever donated to a food bank? Do you do anything unlike the typical liberal talking about the poor without acting?

I'm confused as to why empathizing with the poor who need help (not talking about the ones who do nothing to help themselves here) and looking for societal solutions to do so somehow means one should feel obligated to give up his own wealth to do so. Especially when the scale of the problem is such that one person donating everything he or she has but the shirt on their back won't make a dent in the problem. Donating your time at a shelter or soup kitchen is indeed a worthy and noble effort, but by itself will not fix the root causes for the widespread poverty in some places. Not everyone who lives under the poverty line is a deadbeat loser who wants to leech off of society while getting fat on twinkies and ribeyes paid for with welfare money.

Personally I think the answer lies more in education and cultural change rather than "robbing the rich to give to the poor" but even so things like that will take time and money. I don't think it's okay to just say that they should either suck it up and except their lot in life or figure it all out on their own, because chances are they won't.

Because Prez, if you suggest culture change, automatically out comes the "you're racist!" card. Want to know the reason blacks have such a hard time being productive? It's simple, the majority have no sense of a family unit or a structured environment, women popping out kids with multiple fathers, often no father figures, drug abuse, etc. and what do we do as a response to that? We reward them, with more handouts, more welfare, that it produces people like this low life http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bavou_SEj1E

Oh nos expecting someone with darker skin pixelation to be a productive member of society! HOW DARE YOU RACIST! Then you have the professional race baiters on the left like Sharpton.

Then you have the left leaning media, who will make a federal case out of things like the Zimmerman case, enough so that even Obama has to put his 2 worthless cents in "Treyvon could have been my son!"

Yet they won't report at all on cases like this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7zYG8N49g8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBvDUxM13Eo
Where's the outrage there? War vets being beaten to death by black bangers. That's fine though right? Where's Obama's weigh in on those cases? Where's the media outrage like they had for poor little Trevyon?

You point this out? like I am here? Racist! which I'm sure beamer will be along any moment to confirm. the reason blacks often portray themselves as only victims is because people are afraid of being labeled a racist if they don't go along with it. Fuck that noise.

825. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 1, 2013, 10:55 Mad Max RW

Of course there's a gap. That's nature. There will always be poor and there will always be rich and the government can do nothing to make all the poor people rich. How many trillions of dollars has been spent since Carter initiated the "war on poverty"? And what do they have to show for it? Liberals' idea of big government fixing everything by taxing more and giving out countless bad loans fails us over and over again. It's insane to keep doing the same thing and expect a different outcome.

One person willingly helping another is a hell of a lot more effective than the government simply raising taxes on businesses. If liberals encourage that kind of behavior, lead by example and stopped dictating they can dramatically reduce poverty in the US.

824. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 1, 2013, 10:45 Prez

No, not even close. Today's poor ghettos are NOTHING like what life was like back then. The crime is still shit (although nowhere near as bad), but they actually have electricity, clean water, sanitation. Hell, we live in a country where the poor own Playstations and cell phones. It's practically impossible to starve to death. Our poor are like the middle class for most of the world. But keep on exaggerating reality to justify reaching for that liberal utopia you will never see.

If you are so upset about the "wealth disparity" maybe you should donate some of your vast wealth you claimed to have. What about those 14 combined poor guys you claim to make more than? Be charitable or shut up. Do you even know any poor people? Have you ever spent 1 hour of your life in a soup kitchen? Have you ever donated to a food bank? Do you do anything unlike the typical liberal talking about the poor without acting?

I'm confused as to why empathizing with the poor who need help (not talking about the ones who do nothing to help themselves here) and looking for societal solutions to do so somehow means one should feel obligated to give up his own wealth to do so. Especially when the scale of the problem is such that one person donating everything he or she has but the shirt on their back won't make a dent in the problem. Donating your time at a shelter or soup kitchen is indeed a worthy and noble effort, but by itself will not fix the root causes for the widespread poverty in some places. Not everyone who lives under the poverty line is a deadbeat loser who wants to leech off of society while getting fat on twinkies and ribeyes paid for with welfare money.

Personally I think the answer lies more in education and cultural change rather than "robbing the rich to give to the poor" but even so things like that will take time and money. I don't think it's okay to just say that they should either suck it up and except their lot in life or figure it all out on their own, because chances are they won't. Believe me, I'm with you - for the healthy ones with stong backs or sound minds, most of the heavy lifting in the pursuit of their better life has to come from themselves. But helping them along the way to make sure they have the opportunities should not be considered a waste of money or turning the country into a nanny state - it ought to be considered how a decent civilized community operates.

This comment was edited on Nov 1, 2013, 10:50.

- Mahatma Gandhi

823. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 1, 2013, 10:23 RollinThundr

Mad Max RW wrote on Nov 1, 2013, 10:13:
Well this kinda defeats the purpose...

In first month, the vast majority of Obamacare sign-ups are in Medicaid

HealthCare.gov.

“This law is becoming quickly less about helping Americans purchase affordable coverage and more about compelling millions of Americans into a struggling Medicaid program,” Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers

That was prolly the plan all along.

822. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 1, 2013, 10:13 Mad Max RW

Well this kinda defeats the purpose...

In first month, the vast majority of Obamacare sign-ups are in Medicaid

821. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 1, 2013, 09:50 RollinThundr

Mad Max RW wrote on Nov 1, 2013, 09:39:
RollinThundr wrote on Nov 1, 2013, 09:19:
Mad Max RW wrote on Nov 1, 2013, 09:06:
Haha. After the revelation of only signing up 6 people on launch day they finally do something that makes sense.

Obamacare marketing push on hold

Do you think my state will stop flooding the tv with annoying Obamacare commercials? You only get one chance at a first impression and they blew it big time. People are not going to return in the numbers needed to save this monster.

The liberals are TOAST in 2014 now that millions are losing policies and being forced to spend more for extra coverage they don't need, simply because Obama thinks everyone must have drug addiction counseling, gender reassignment and maternity coverage, even 60 year old men.

Speaking of useless coverage:

ObamaCare KO’s 100,000 policies in NY

Many of the existing policies are deemed substandard under ObamaCare. All new policies are required to carry new consumer protections — such as the prohibition on denying coverage for pre-existing medical conditions — and carry 10 “essential health benefits,” including maternity and pediatric care, substance abuse and mental health treatment, chronic disease care, and prescription drug, dental and vision coverage.

You know because it makes sense that males should have to pay for maternity leave, I didn't realize the liberals figured out a way to defy science along with mathematics in order to ensure men can have babies now too.

Or is that preemptive planning after they feminize anyone who doesn't buy into their SJW bullshit.

820. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 1, 2013, 09:39 Mad Max RW

RollinThundr wrote on Nov 1, 2013, 09:19:
Mad Max RW wrote on Nov 1, 2013, 09:06:
Haha. After the revelation of only signing up 6 people on launch day they finally do something that makes sense.

Obamacare marketing push on hold

Do you think my state will stop flooding the tv with annoying Obamacare commercials? You only get one chance at a first impression and they blew it big time. People are not going to return in the numbers needed to save this monster.

The liberals are TOAST in 2014 now that millions are losing policies and being forced to spend more for extra coverage they don't need, simply because Obama thinks everyone must have drug addiction counseling, gender reassignment and maternity coverage, even 60 year old men.

Speaking of useless coverage:

ObamaCare KO’s 100,000 policies in NY

Many of the existing policies are deemed substandard under ObamaCare. All new policies are required to carry new consumer protections — such as the prohibition on denying coverage for pre-existing medical conditions — and carry 10 “essential health benefits,” including maternity and pediatric care, substance abuse and mental health treatment, chronic disease care, and prescription drug, dental and vision coverage.

879 Replies. 44 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo