Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Metaverse

View
879 Replies. 44 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

579. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 20:20 Beamer

Beamer wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 18:45:
He's not far off beamer, how many times have we heard from you guys, BUT BUSH! BUT CONGRESS! Bush hasn't been president for a term and a half now and your boy is still getting pass after pass after pass.

Me: Obama has basically been ineffectual, hasn't done much, his "executive actions" are a bunch of marketing spin, etc.
RollinThundr: STOP GIVING HIM A PASS AND BLAMING BUSH!

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

578. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 20:20 RollinThundr

Beamer wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 20:16:
Wait, you think that the fathers were going to be witnesses and/or experts and, to punish them, the someone (likely the government, as you defend all corporations) went on killing sprees and framed their children?

Seriously. You believe this.
And you don't seek help?

Do you also believe all those other idiotic conspiracies? Like this one? Or all the people that think Newtown parents were famous paid actors? Or it was all a movie set?

You expect to be taken seriously?

Dammit, now I'm going down his rabbit hole of insanity and getting off the 23 Executive Actions he was so adamant about but now will not either defend or admit defeat on.

When have I ever defended all corporations? Either stop putting words in people's mouths or start dealing in some facts for a change.

577. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 20:18 RollinThundr

Sepharo wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 20:14:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 20:08:
Sepharo wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 18:55:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 18:06:
Sepharo wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 17:40:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 17:39:
Sepharo wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 17:33:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 17:29:
Sepharo wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 17:27:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 17:25:
5 mins of searching oh look another Journalist getting intimidated.
Getting the picture yet libs? Still think your buddy slick is genuine?

http://tinyurl.com/k532zwk

How many more cases like this need to pop up? Like I said, I generally don't buy into conspiracy shit but when you hear a new one every day even ON mainstream news, well wtf.

What happened to the Aurora shooter's dad and Newtown shooter's dad in some case together conspiracy?

Do your own research, stop blindly trusting. Do you think it's alright for a journalist to have her private files taken without cause?

Not at all. I've already said the way this administration has been acting towards journalists is unacceptable. I hope that whoever authorized the actions described in that article is fired and prosecuted for gross overreach and abuse of power.

But why the fuck can't you stay on topic? Why do you ignore questions about topics that you bring up?

Setting the stage Seph, you wonder why I think Obama would want to remove guns from the US, add all the shit coming out, benghazi, the irs scandal, the lies about Obamacare, that none of our allies trust him, bugging Merkel's and more than likely other foreign leader's phones etc.

Is any of this type of behavior fit for a POTUS? Regardless of party. You wonder why I say he's dangerous? It's not because I lean conservative, it's because he's fucking dangerous.

I don't wonder any of that shit... I know you're crazy. You don't have to explain to me why you think the things you do. You're not exactly a unique snowflake. I could read youtube comments or pop on the infowars forum to read the same stuff.

But you brought up false flags, said something about the shooters' dads in a case. I'd like to hear more. What was that all about?

Google the libor scandal.

Ah yeah I remember this. But what does it have to do with the dads of some mass murderers?

Both of those kids fathers, the one in newtown, and the kid who shot up the theater were going to testify in that case if memory serves me right. I always found it an odd coincidence.

I think you meant their dads. But no, neither of them were going to testify in the LIBOR case. It was just something made up by conspiracy types like yourself. You should get less of your info from conspiracy websites so that you can sound like a reasonable person. And yes it is possible to be at odds with Obama, dislike the things he's doing, and clearly explain why you dislike them and still be considered reasonable by me. But when you're just parroting incorrect crap from Alex Jones and the like it really makes everything you say suspect. Like I mentioned earlier, for someone who is so concerned with bias and where people get their information, you seem to get your information from the worst possible places.

They won't be prosecuted, you'd think the bitch who headed this Obamacare rollout would be on the unemployment line right now, instead they're still trying to blame the republicans for their failure to take over healthcare in a way that would be at all beneficial instead of the reality of a mess it actually is.

Stop giving him passes, Obama knows what's going on, the democrats aren't any better than the GOP, in fact they're worse because they deliberately lie to your face, then switch the topic to something else. OVER AND OVER and people like you are too busy bitching about the big bad evil republicans.

576. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 20:16 Beamer

Wait, you think that the fathers were going to be witnesses and/or experts and, to punish them, the someone (likely the government, as you defend all corporations) went on killing sprees and framed their children?

Seriously. You believe this.
And you don't seek help?

Do you also believe all those other idiotic conspiracies? Like this one? Or all the people that think Newtown parents were famous paid actors? Or it was all a movie set?

You expect to be taken seriously?

Dammit, now I'm going down his rabbit hole of insanity and getting off the 23 Executive Actions he was so adamant about but now will not either defend or admit defeat on.

-------------

575. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 20:14 Sepharo

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 20:08:

How many more cases like this need to pop up? Like I said, I generally don't buy into conspiracy shit but when you hear a new one every day even ON mainstream news, well wtf.

What happened to the Aurora shooter's dad and Newtown shooter's dad in some case together conspiracy?

Do your own research, stop blindly trusting. Do you think it's alright for a journalist to have her private files taken without cause?

Not at all. I've already said the way this administration has been acting towards journalists is unacceptable. I hope that whoever authorized the actions described in that article is fired and prosecuted for gross overreach and abuse of power.

But why the fuck can't you stay on topic? Why do you ignore questions about topics that you bring up?

Setting the stage Seph, you wonder why I think Obama would want to remove guns from the US, add all the shit coming out, benghazi, the irs scandal, the lies about Obamacare, that none of our allies trust him, bugging Merkel's and more than likely other foreign leader's phones etc.

Is any of this type of behavior fit for a POTUS? Regardless of party. You wonder why I say he's dangerous? It's not because I lean conservative, it's because he's fucking dangerous.

I don't wonder any of that shit... I know you're crazy. You don't have to explain to me why you think the things you do. You're not exactly a unique snowflake. I could read youtube comments or pop on the infowars forum to read the same stuff.

But you brought up false flags, said something about the shooters' dads in a case. I'd like to hear more. What was that all about?

Ah yeah I remember this. But what does it have to do with the dads of some mass murderers?

Both of those kids fathers, the one in newtown, and the kid who shot up the theater were going to testify in that case if memory serves me right. I always found it an odd coincidence.

I think you meant their dads. But no, neither of them were going to testify in the LIBOR case. It was just something made up by conspiracy types like yourself. You should get less of your info from conspiracy websites so that you can sound like a reasonable person. And yes it is possible to be at odds with Obama, dislike the things he's doing, and clearly explain why you dislike them and still be considered reasonable by me. But when you're just parroting incorrect crap from Alex Jones and the like it really makes everything you say suspect. Like I mentioned earlier, for someone who is so concerned with bias and where people get their information, you seem to get your information from the worst possible places.

574. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 20:11 RollinThundr

Beamer wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 18:45:
Mad Max RW wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 18:34:
Beamer wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 18:27:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 18:07:
Beamer wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 18:03:
RollinThundr wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 17:47:
Beamer wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 17:43:
Fun fact: It's been confirmed that we've been monitoring Merkel's phone since 2002!

Gee, who was president then? (And, in his credit, this likely took a great deal of time to set up, so was possibly in the works since 2001, and who was president then?)

Yet Obama said he knew nothing about it. he lied. Again it's wrong regardless of who's in office, HOPE and Change, I'll have my AG examine the patriot act and toss out shit that is Unconstitutional! Instead orders more drone strikes than Bush, expands the patriot act.

Instead of BUSH BUSH BUSH like you always do, hold this jackass just as accountable.

Ug.
1) I am holding him accountable, unless you mean I need to go down to the White House and drag him out myself, which I'm not doing. In fact, I'm still not convinced that's even necessary
2) We don't know he's lying (but he probably is)
3) Yes, I mentioned Bush, because you try to pin this just on one President
4) But, if you read carefully (you never do) I more blame Clinton

Regardless Beamer, there's a ton of scary shit these politicians are doing, ALL of them, and no one seems to give a shit.

Because people spend too much time talking about what the other party is doing and not enough about what they're all doing. Everyone has this us vs. them with parties.

To paraphrase myself, from this exact thread, they all suck and only care about their own reelection funds. One side very transparently only cares about those most important to those funds (e.g., the very wealthy and the corporations), and the other is less transparent but marginally less focused.

Of course, when some people don't think the interests of the wealthy and the corporations are contrary to the interests of the vast majority of citizens, it hardly matters.

This is a common fallback argument for defeated liberals when they see "their side" is an indefensible failure. Instead of admitting Obama is a joke you say "well everybody sucks...CORPORATIONS!" Pretty soon you will be right back to defending the next mess this government creates until it can't be defended anymore. Then it's "WEALTHY AND CORPORATIONS! BOTH PARTIES!"

Thank you for wonderfully illustrating my point. I couldn't have done it better had I created a parody account.

He's not far off beamer, how many times have we heard from you guys, BUT BUSH! BUT CONGRESS! Bush hasn't been president for a term and a half now and your boy is still getting pass after pass after pass.

573. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 20:08 RollinThundr

572. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 18:55 Sepharo

571. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 18:45 Beamer

Mad Max RW wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 18:34:
Fun fact: It's been confirmed that we've been monitoring Merkel's phone since 2002!

Gee, who was president then? (And, in his credit, this likely took a great deal of time to set up, so was possibly in the works since 2001, and who was president then?)

Yet Obama said he knew nothing about it. he lied. Again it's wrong regardless of who's in office, HOPE and Change, I'll have my AG examine the patriot act and toss out shit that is Unconstitutional! Instead orders more drone strikes than Bush, expands the patriot act.

Instead of BUSH BUSH BUSH like you always do, hold this jackass just as accountable.

Ug.
1) I am holding him accountable, unless you mean I need to go down to the White House and drag him out myself, which I'm not doing. In fact, I'm still not convinced that's even necessary

Regardless Beamer, there's a ton of scary shit these politicians are doing, ALL of them, and no one seems to give a shit.

Because people spend too much time talking about what the other party is doing and not enough about what they're all doing. Everyone has this us vs. them with parties.

To paraphrase myself, from this exact thread, they all suck and only care about their own reelection funds. One side very transparently only cares about those most important to those funds (e.g., the very wealthy and the corporations), and the other is less transparent but marginally less focused.

Of course, when some people don't think the interests of the wealthy and the corporations are contrary to the interests of the vast majority of citizens, it hardly matters.

This is a common fallback argument for defeated liberals when they see "their side" is an indefensible failure. Instead of admitting Obama is a joke you say "well everybody sucks...CORPORATIONS!" Pretty soon you will be right back to defending the next mess this government creates until it can't be defended anymore. Then it's "WEALTHY AND CORPORATIONS! BOTH PARTIES!"

Thank you for wonderfully illustrating my point. I couldn't have done it better had I created a parody account.

-------------

570. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 18:39 Mad Max RW

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 18:36:
Mad Max RW wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 18:09:
Oh the fun never stops with the Obamacare trainwreck.

Alaskan Company Suspends Obamacare Enrollments, Cites Faulty Subsidy Calculator - THREE PEOPLE SIGNED UP

Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance -NBC NEWS

16 million people may be dumped from their policies, in flagrant contradiction of President Obama’s famous promise that you can keep your health plan if you like it

Even MSNBC Agrees: Obamacare Rollout 'Disastrous'

Obamacare jacks up her insurance:

“I spent two years defending Obamacare. I had constituents scream at me, spit at me and call me names that I can’t put in print. The congressman was not re-elected in 2010 mainly because of the anti-Obamacare anger. When the congressman was not re-elected, I also (along with the rest of our staff) lost my job. I was upset that because of the health care issue, I didn’t have a job anymore but still defended Obamacare because it would make health care available to everyone at, what I assumed, would be an affordable price. I have now learned that I was wrong. Very wrong.”

Wait, aren't liberals supposed to be loving Obamacare? What happened?

It's starting to dawn on them that it's the disaster all the non kool aid drinkers told them it would be.

Wait a couple weeks and the Obama admin will craft enough excuses and distractions (hey look, immigration is suddenly back on the agenda) the mainstream media will be back to their usual ways and the liberals will eat it up. Obamacare? Never heard of it.

569. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 18:36 RollinThundr

Mad Max RW wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 18:09:

Alaskan Company Suspends Obamacare Enrollments, Cites Faulty Subsidy Calculator - THREE PEOPLE SIGNED UP

16 million people may be dumped from their policies, in flagrant contradiction of President Obama’s famous promise that you can keep your health plan if you like it

“I spent two years defending Obamacare. I had constituents scream at me, spit at me and call me names that I can’t put in print. The congressman was not re-elected in 2010 mainly because of the anti-Obamacare anger. When the congressman was not re-elected, I also (along with the rest of our staff) lost my job. I was upset that because of the health care issue, I didn’t have a job anymore but still defended Obamacare because it would make health care available to everyone at, what I assumed, would be an affordable price. I have now learned that I was wrong. Very wrong.”

It's starting to dawn on them that it's the disaster all the non kool aid drinkers told them it would be.

568. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 18:34 Mad Max RW

Ug.

567. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 18:27 Beamer

Ug.

-------------

566. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 18:09 Mad Max RW

565. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 18:07 RollinThundr

Ug.

564. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 18:06 RollinThundr

563. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 18:03 Beamer

Ug.

-------------

562. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 17:47 RollinThundr

561. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 17:47 Beamer

RollinThundr wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 17:43:
Beamer wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 17:34:
What facts?
Whining and carrying on

I already said guns aren't the issue, demographics are. Gang bangers are always going to gang bang and not follow laws, that should be common fucking sense. HEY LET'S PASS MORE RESTRICTIVE GUN LEGISLATION THAT WILL ONLY AFFECT LAW ABIDING CITIZENS111!!!!

OBOZO FTW!111eleventy! Get bent douche.

NO!
BAD ROLLINTHUNDR!

I don't fucking care what you think about guns and demographics. I care what you think about the 23 goddamn Executive Actions you kept whining about and now will not mention.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! There is no way you are not just trolling now. You whined endlessly about something stupid, never supported it, and are now hiding instead of supporting it.

You have the brain of, at best, a housecat. It's more likely a gerbil. You just repeat things you see people whining about but you've never, ever, not once, given a fact. You've never put facts together into an argument that can be supported. You throw out sentence fragments and phrases. Fuck, man. I don't normally swear this much, but your inability to make an argument. I mean, I GAVE you the argument by putting together a factual comparison between NH and CAs gun laws and gun problems.

For once, look up some statistics from AN ACTUAL SOURCE. Not an article, but go to the source statistics and draw comparisons and conclusions.

This comment was edited on Oct 28, 2013, 18:02.

-------------

560. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 28, 2013, 17:43 Beamer

-------------

879 Replies. 44 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo