Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Thief Gameplay Trailer

Here is the first gameplay trailer from Thief, Eidos Montreal's upcoming return to the first-person sneaker series. The clip is narrated by stealthy master thief Garrett, who says, "I've been away, but I couldn't tell you where." Here's the description: "In this gameplay trailer, get your first in-game look at Garrett's hideout, the dark alleys of the City, and your old friend Basso. See all the pillars of Thief gameplay in action - Infiltration, Theft and Escape - as Garrett enters the Baron's manor, grabs the shinies and leaves without a trace."

View
45 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

5. Re: Thief Gameplay Trailer Oct 9, 2013, 13:13 Fibrocyte

Wildone wrote on Oct 9, 2013, 12:56:
That was NOT gameplay, obviously

What is it, then? To me, it looks like a video containing various clips of the game being played by someone plus some added voiceover.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Thief Gameplay Trailer Oct 9, 2013, 12:56 Wildone

That was NOT gameplay, obviously  

3. Re: Thief Gameplay Trailer Oct 9, 2013, 12:40 Whiskers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hNtUQ32eeRM
http://www.thedarkmod.com/posts/free-standalone-tdm-2-0-now-available/

Spiritual remake of Thief 1 and 2 just came out. Free standalone mod/game for those that need a little thief in their lives.

2. Re: Thief Gameplay Trailer Oct 9, 2013, 12:39 Kwyji

The dialogue is so damn cheesy. Ugg. Why did this developer feel the need to change such an iconic character so much? This is NOT Garret. They did away with the "magic" and "mysticism" I remember hearing as well. Thief isn't realistic. Those creepy, magical, otherworldly stories are what made Thief amazing and unique. I want to reserve judgement but this thing stinks from a mile away.  

1. Re: Thief Gameplay Trailer Oct 9, 2013, 12:37 Creston

Pretty good trailer.  

45 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo