Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Sunday Consolidation

View
30 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

10. Re: Sunday Consolidation Oct 6, 2013, 17:10 nin

jdreyer wrote on Oct 6, 2013, 16:58:
That's not to say there aren't good ads out there, but they are so very, very, very rare.

Ha, never seen that one!

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Sunday Consolidation Oct 6, 2013, 16:58 jdreyer

Dacron wrote on Oct 6, 2013, 15:38:
Nope. Not designed at all for ads.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSk5DhxQHLo

Yeah, I remember when I first saw that video, how utterly stupid I thought MS was. It's something The Onion would make, not an actual corporation. MS has its head so far up its own ass it has no understanding of how much people hate advertising and merely tolerate it as a way of getting cheaper content. No one wants to interact with ads and send them to their friends. That's how you end up with no friends.

That's not to say there aren't good ads out there, but they are so very, very, very rare.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

8. Re: Sunday Consolidation Oct 6, 2013, 16:46 Prez

So is it or isn't it? Microsoft execs need to have a long talk with their PR department. It sounds like they are all winging it as they all keep saying contradictory things.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

7. Re: Sunday Consolidation Oct 6, 2013, 16:19 Creston

xXBatmanXx wrote on Oct 6, 2013, 15:29:
Creston wrote on Oct 6, 2013, 14:26:
Bullshit. Kinect is built for nothing BUT advertising. You fuckers even had videos fucking cheering about how awesome it was to watch ads with Kinect, because then you could share them with your friends and other such utter retardery.

HA! I responded to that period of the sentence with BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIT~!

GTA issues: Everyone with issues - are you on the PS3? I have been flawless on xbox.

I think most of the issues are on the playstation, yeah. I guess it's fair, the 360 had more issues with single player glitches, so the PS3 gets the online problems.

6. Re: Sunday Consolidation Oct 6, 2013, 15:38 Dacron

Nope. Not designed at all for ads.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSk5DhxQHLo

5. Re: Sunday Consolidation Oct 6, 2013, 15:29 xXBatmanXx

Creston wrote on Oct 6, 2013, 14:26:
Bullshit. Kinect is built for nothing BUT advertising. You fuckers even had videos fucking cheering about how awesome it was to watch ads with Kinect, because then you could share them with your friends and other such utter retardery.

HA! I responded to that period of the sentence with BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIT~!

GTA issues: Everyone with issues - are you on the PS3? I have been flawless on xbox.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

4. Re: Sunday Consolidation Oct 6, 2013, 15:19 The Half Elf

Creston wrote on Oct 6, 2013, 14:29:
Also, people seem slightly disgruntled at the state of GTA Online...

Pls R* next time when you try to f**k me pls by me lipstick because i wanna look good wen you f**k me over and over again

Giggle

I personally would ask for lube, but to each his own

Been busy last few days, but hoping to have the logo finished 'soon™'

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

3. Re: Sunday Consolidation Oct 6, 2013, 14:33 DangerDog

I can also imagine Ballmer went all over Hollywood to show off how they can do a head count and charge accordingly for pay-per-view movies and sporting events.

All that biometric data at their fingertips and they're not going to ply advertising with it? I suspect the 'Kinect' is optional to be complete B.S.

In order to watch this programming you need to plug in your Kinect device now.

2. Re: Sunday Consolidation Oct 6, 2013, 14:29 Creston

Also, people seem slightly disgruntled at the state of GTA Online...

Pls R* next time when you try to f**k me pls by me lipstick because i wanna look good wen you f**k me over and over again

Giggle

1. Re: Sunday Consolidation Oct 6, 2013, 14:26 Creston

30 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo