Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea – Episode One Trailer

Irrational Games offers a new live-action trailer from BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea – Episode One teasing the upcoming DLC for BioShock Infinite, which visits Rapture, the underwater setting of the first BioShock, and allows players to take on the role of the previously non-playable Elizabeth. The new clip explores the origins of Rapture, saying: "Myles Bloom further explores the mysteries surrounding the underwater city of Rapture in this “Fact from Myth” segment. Who is the mysterious woman in upstate New York – and what is her connection to the people in the painting?"

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea – Episode One Trailer Oct 4, 2013, 22:15 Scottso

This is a 70's style documentary. Its a riff off of the 70's show In Search Of... which was narrated by Leonard Nimoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCDD76JXLKk

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea – Episode One Trailer Oct 4, 2013, 13:28 Boston

El Pit wrote on Oct 4, 2013, 11:00:
Revisiting Rapture sounds great, but playing as Elizabeth is kind of a downturn, unless they make playing her character fun somehow.

I, for one, am looking forward to scrounging for ammos and health items and throwing them at the guy who's doing all the actual work.

3. Re: BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea – Episode One Trailer Oct 4, 2013, 13:17 Cutter

80s? Hell more like 70s, maybe even late 60s! I'm really keen on exploring Rapture in its prime. It's what I though the first game should have been. Be there as Rapture collapses, and 2 would have fit better that way.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

2. Re: BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea – Episode One Trailer Oct 4, 2013, 11:30 MDB

These 80's style "documentaries" are fun to watch, but I was rather disappointed that the previous two weren't relevant to how the story unfolded. Would have been interesting to explore how Columbia's existence affected history.  

1. Re: BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea – Episode One Trailer Oct 4, 2013, 11:00 El Pit

I liked Infinited and think it was better than Bioshock 2, but the first Bioshock is still my favorite BS game. Revisiting Rapture sounds great, but playing as Elizabeth is kind of a downturn, unless they make playing her character fun somehow.  
Consoles? I owned two: a Pong clone and an Atari 2600. And that's it.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo