Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

BlizzCon 2013 Virtual Gifts Detailed

Blizzard announces the in-game goodies being handed out at BlizzCon 2013, which takes place early next month in Anaheim, CA. These will be given to all attendees, as well as those who participate in the gaming convention from home through a BlizzCon Virtual Ticket. They are covering four games with their virtual gifts, which are a World of Warcraft pet, a Diablo III banner, a StarCraft II portrait and decal, and a mystery minion card for their upcoming Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: BlizzCon 2013 Virtual Gifts Detailed Oct 3, 2013, 18:20 NSanity

ColoradoHoudini wrote on Oct 3, 2013, 00:08:
Is anything of any substance expected to be released at all? It really is just blind fan boys going at this point.. right?

Almost certain at this point for a wow expansion.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: BlizzCon 2013 Virtual Gifts Detailed Oct 3, 2013, 00:08 ColoradoHoudini

Is anything of any substance expected to be released at all? It really is just blind fan boys going at this point.. right?  

2. Re: BlizzCon 2013 Virtual Gifts Detailed Oct 2, 2013, 19:22 Fion

"If you pay us to watch our shitty convention (that won't introduce anything new.. again) instead of waiting an hour for the same shit to be posted on Youtube, we'll give you some shitty pet that is just a reskin of a mob in WoW and another banner to add to your collection of 200 that took an artist 30 seconds to plop out."

$Cha-Ching$

"Thank you gullible Blizz-sheep.. I mean valued fan."

1. Re: BlizzCon 2013 Virtual Gifts Detailed Oct 2, 2013, 13:49 El Pit

I would virtually attend BlizzCon. Can I pay virtually?  
Consoles? I owned two: a Pong clone and an Atari 2600. And that's it.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo