Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

The Phoenix Project - City of Titans Kickstarter

Here's a Kickstarter campaign from Missing Worlds Media for The Phoenix Project - City of Titans, an MMORPG they hope will serve as a spiritual successor to City of Heroes/City of Villains, the online superhero game. They plan on licensing the Unreal Engine for the game, and are looking to raise at least $320,000 for licensing and development costs. They note some setbacks they've previously overcome as an "all-volunteer effort" in explaining their risks and challenges, and all the concept art provided looks preliminary. Thanks Zarkonis.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: The Phoenix Project - City of Titans Kickstarter Oct 2, 2013, 22:30 briktal

Cutter wrote on Oct 2, 2013, 13:30:
They could get a few million and still won't get this done...at all. All volunteers? Lol! Best of luck with that. I'd love a new superhero game - not MMO - but you'd have to be a fool to give these people dime one.

As I saw on another site: "cant wait to see how many renders of AK47s they can get up on their PHPNuke site"

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: The Phoenix Project - City of Titans Kickstarter Oct 2, 2013, 17:25 Jivaro

I am in. Looking forward to seeing if they can pull it off.  

3. Re: The Phoenix Project - City of Titans Kickstarter Oct 2, 2013, 13:30 Cutter

They could get a few million and still won't get this done...at all. All volunteers? Lol! Best of luck with that. I'd love a new superhero game - not MMO - but you'd have to be a fool to give these people dime one.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

2. Re: The Phoenix Project - City of Titans Kickstarter Oct 2, 2013, 12:53 Zarkonis

No problem, Blue. I just hope they can pull it off.  
Slow and steady might not win the race at first, until you shoot everyone ahead of you.

1. Re: The Phoenix Project - City of Titans Kickstarter Oct 2, 2013, 12:10 Bill Borre

I would back it if the devs provided an offline mode where I could make heroes and villains in the game based off of copyrighted properties.  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo