Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

PC Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag in November

A new Pirate Heist trailer from Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, offering more of the swashbuckling adventures in the upcoming continuation of the stealthy assassination series. The description accompanying the clip indicates that in spite of recent apparent reassurances that the game would be released on all platforms on October 31st, the PC edition is actually now expected almost three weeks later, on November 19th. Here's the latest schedule: "Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag will be released on the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system, PlayStation 4 from Sony Computer Entertainment Inc., Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, Xbox One, Nintendo’s Wii U™ system, and Windows PC. The game will be available on the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and Nintendo’s Wii U™ system on October 29, 2013, Windows PC on November 19, 2013, and as day one launch titles for PlayStation 4 from Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. and Xbox One."

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: PC Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag in November Oct 1, 2013, 04:58 Quinn

To what extent does the game have anything to do with the earlier games? I couldn't get myself to finish AC3 due to the Same-Old-Shit feature, but Black Flag actually looks fresh!  

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: PC Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag in November Oct 1, 2013, 01:52 Fantaz

Fingers crossed on Black Flag, and I've gone back and finish all the other Assassin's Creed games in anticipation. It's a great year for Ubisoft games...  

4. Re: PC Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag in November Sep 30, 2013, 23:18 spindoctor

So... Watch Dogs is scheduled to release on November 19th as well. Guess they haven't gotten around to announcing the delay for the PC version of that one yet.  
Some of the most miserable and unhappy gamers on the planet are at Bluesnews

3. Re: PC Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag in November Sep 30, 2013, 22:55 eRe4s3r

I don't care when it comes up. I want to be pirating and looting on PC and will wait till I can! (Also, What the flying black flagged fuck -> Exclusive missions per retailer? ) That's.. lame.  

2. Re: PC Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag in November Sep 30, 2013, 22:13 Sempai

It's releasing to current gen consoles on the 29th. The PC version was slated for that same date. But of course now it gets pushed behind the PS4 release.

PS4 nov 15th.
PC Nov 19th.
Xbone 22nd.

I was looking forward to Oct.29th, but nah, to hell with the PC customers.
Do i sound bitter? Honestly, fuck this industry right up it's collective, political ass.

1. Re: PC Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag in November Sep 30, 2013, 21:48 Prez

Well they didn't specify which console - it ships roughly the same time as the next gen versions.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo